Advertisement

Author Topic: the 200 iq question...  (Read 11495 times)

NeejYagHawj

the 200 iq question...
« on: September 28, 2015, 10:04:08 PM »
whoever can answer this question in less than 5 minutes usually has an iq of about 200 (so say the people who created it)...but don't cheat  yourself if you heard of it before.

This is a game for two players.  take any 2dimensional and symmetrical shape--the shape can be a billion miles across or just a typical 3x3" square shape object...as long as it is symmetrical.  the object of this game is for both players to have alternating movies by picking points on the shape...while trying to  "fill up" or "pick" the last point inside the shape.  whoever pick the last point will win the game.  note that a point is a point...not a "big" point to fill up the whole object on the first move.

quesions

1.  would you go first or second so that you woudl win every time.
2.  how woudl you play so that you woudl win every time.

the answer is so easy...but not many people can answer these two qeustions correctly.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

NeejYagHawj

Re: the 200 iq question...
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 10:07:16 AM »
anyone>????

3 Years Time

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 11:02:32 AM »
You're thinking Tic Tac Toe. It only works if your opponent is an idiot.

If you go first in the corner, all he has to do is go in the middle and you both will tie no matter what.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:48:22 PM »
unfortunately, you didn't asnwer the qustion..

i said, to "win"..not to "tie"

3 Years Time

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 10:35:00 PM »
unfortunately, you didn't asnwer the qustion..

i said, to "win"..not to "tie"
Yes, I did answer your question, I said it is impossible to win every time unless your opponent is an idiot.

Let me prove my point:

I'll even let you go first, unless you're scared?

Tic Tac Toe, your move rookie.
_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 03:13:18 PM »
and you're still wrong...

i'm waiting for the asnwer...i alrady know the answer..and how to win.  and it is not tictactoe

TheDeviousOne

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 03:28:41 PM »
I willing to go first.. and my shapes is a symmetric circle that only fill up with one point. I winning.. thanks you

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 10:07:13 PM »
Moves or  movies?

whoever can answer this question in less than 5 minutes usually has an iq of about 200 (so say the people who created it)...but don't cheat  yourself if you heard of it before.

This is a game for two players.  take any 2dimensional and symmetrical shape--the shape can be a billion miles across or just a typical 3x3" square shape object...as long as it is symmetrical.  the object of this game is for both players to have alternating movies by picking points on the shape...while trying to  "fill up" or "pick" the last point inside the shape.  whoever pick the last point will win the game.  note that a point is a point...not a "big" point to fill up the whole object on the first move.

quesions

the answer is so easy...but not many people can answer these two qeustions correctly.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 02:28:04 AM »
I would win every time if I get to choose the shape... :P

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

3 Years Time

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 11:50:00 AM »
and you're still wrong...

i'm waiting for the asnwer...i alrady know the answer..and how to win.  and it is not tictactoe
You're just not smart enough to understand that I was right all along. Let me paint the picture to make it easier for you to understand:

I am player 1. You are player 2.

1 2 1
2 1 2
1 2 1

I win because I placed the last point. This question doesn't determine if you have an IQ of 200, it determines if you have common sense or not. Any odd numbered shape will always end up with #1 as the winner. Any shape with an even number of spaces will always end up with #2 as the winner.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 03:50:22 PM »
I willing to go first.. and my shapes is a symmetric circle that only fill up with one point. I winning.. thanks you

Same here.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »
your thoughts are on the right track...but you are still wrong....

also, typical iq test quetions are simple and common sense questions...no t the ones where you have to take a page of calculations.

too bad the answer is not in the internet huh?

here is a hint...keep in mind, you can take any shape or choose any shape you want..but it has to be symetrical.  also, we are talking about a point....which theoretically can be as big as you or as small as a atom...it doesnt matter...the winner is not determine by choosing the choosing a certain symetrical shape...but it does depend on you going first or second...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:46:54 PM by NeejYagHawj »

3 Years Time

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 03:35:50 AM »
your thoughts are on the right track...but you are still wrong....

also, typical iq test quetions are simple and common sense questions...no t the ones where you have to take a page of calculations.

too bad the answer is not in the internet huh?

here is a hint...keep in mind, you can take any shape or choose any shape you want..but it has to be symetrical.  also, we are talking about a point....which theoretically can be as big as you or as small as a atom...it doesnt matter...the winner is not determine by choosing the choosing a certain symetrical shape...but it does depend on you going first or second...
Hmm.  I guess I gotta spell it out for you, you seem to not even understand your own original post.

1 2 1
2 1 2
1 2 1

This example has 9 points.  In this example, whoever goes first wins because any shape with an odd number of positions will always end with an odd number.  Even if this had 999,999 points, with 2 players, whoever goes 1st wins.

1 2 1 2
1 2 1 2
1 2 1 2

This example has 12 points.  In this example, whoever goes second wins because any shape with an even number of positions will always end with an even number.  Even if this had 100,000 points, with 2 players, whoever goes 2nd wins.

smh.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 03:38:14 AM by 3 Years Time »

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 08:45:35 PM »
Is there a reason y you r mad?  Your answer is still wrong.  N it seems you already fodgotten the questions.

Here is hint again...shape x iS INFITISMALly LArGE OR SMALL.  The pionts are infit8smismall y bigg or small.  If you couklld count  how many points shape x has, then yes it does apply to what you said.

Or are gonna b a baby n cry your way through yhis and say i that i dont know what im talking about.?

Keep in mind u r stiilll wrong

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 08:51:54 PM by NeejYagHawj »

3 Years Time

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2016, 09:22:01 AM »

quesions

Again, you don't even understand the rules to your own game.  You said it yourself, whoever picks the last point wins.

1 2
1 2

If the shape had 4 points, #2 player wins because he picks the last point.

1 2 1
2 1 2
1 2 1

If the shape had 9 points, #1 player wins because he picks the last point.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Advertisements