Advertisement

Author Topic: Didn't think it'd happen but..... I like driving the s2k more than my teggie..  (Read 826 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
When I had my other civics...  I would alternate cars and try to save mileage.... But I would always be ithching to drive the teggie.  Then when I got in it, I would be like "awwww... This feels so nice"

Now I have just the teggie and the s2k...  I been driving the teggie around because I'm waiting for the registration to come in the mail...

And dang...  I been really itching to drive the s2k, hopped in it today and it felt so nice.   

The power difference is really noticeable.

Don't get me wrong though, I still love driving the teggie, that car still handles like it's on rails.   Handles awesome.   I still have to put a few parts on it. 

It's a shame I won't mix up the s2k.   I'm sure I could have that thing faster and flatter.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
S2000 > Integra in every way.  Can't compare a sports car to a econo car.

Like this post: 0
GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Advertisements