Advertisement

Author Topic: St. Paul driver shot dead in apparent random shooting  (Read 7109 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

St. Paul driver shot dead in apparent random shooting
« on: October 06, 2015, 01:16:49 PM »
A man who had just recently going to start a new life in the USA had been shot dead in the Payne-Phalen area of St. Paul. Baw, a member of the Karen ethnic group, came to America after living in a refugee camp on the Burma-Thailand border, according to the pastor of his church. Baw's daughter said her father was in his mid-50s.

Htoo Baw, 54, was returning to his home in the Payne-Phalen neighborhood. He got out of his car and a male approached him, perhaps in an attempt to carjack him, and shot him, according to a law enforcement source. A member of the victim's church said he had been told the suspect had tried to take a bag Baw was carrying.

Police had not made an arrest as of Tuesday morning.

Michelle Xiong said her 16-year-old sister was in their nearby home when she heard one gunshot, looked outside and saw a man walking fast or running down Orange Street toward Arcade Avenue. She heard a female scream "Dad! Dad!" and telling someone her father had been shot -- she believed the daughter was on the phone with 911, Xiong said.

"I feel really sad for the family," Xiong said Tuesday morning.

The pastor said Baw was disabled -- he had asthma and trouble walking.

Members of Baw's church came to his home Tuesday morning to comfort his family and pray with them.

Police ask anyone with information to call the homicide unit at 651-266-5650.

Such a sad story especially for a man who is trying to better his life.

Fortunately this is not a Hmong news but thought I include it here because of Michelle Xiong. ;D

UPDATE: The shooting of Baw may had been link to the same suspect who later shoot another victim, gang member Isaac O Neal Maiden a few blocks away.

For the full article, read here:

http://myinforms.com/en-us/a/17322911-driver-shot-dead-in-apparent-st-paul-carjacking-attempt

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_28928668/driver-shot-dead-apparent-st-paul-carjacking-attempt?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

Htoo Baw (victim #1)

Michelle Xiong (witness)

Isaac O Neal Maiden (victim #2)

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 07:07:28 PM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mengo

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
Re: St. Paul driver shot dead in apparent random shooting
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 05:34:04 PM »
That's why black lives don't matter. 

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »
MN is becoming as ghetto as the old days. It's so sad to hear about innocent people getting gunned down over ridiculous crime sprees. This sob need to get pop for what he did. He don't deserve to live the rest of his life in prison.

Lyn Song

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 09:44:38 PM »
So sad, he was going to become a senior citizen in his new life. I hope the crook who did this gets caught and punish. My condolence goes to his family and love ones.

mronline

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 10:35:21 PM »
Sppd needs to step up and stop wasting time drinking coffee. Condolence to his family.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 03:38:58 AM »
It will only get worse for people living in the inner city among Blacks, especially if illegal immigration doesn't get resolved. As new immigrants along with illegals, who are granted extended stay, enter the country they will push out Blacks from entitlement programs. This means that many who were on welfare will start to see their paychecks shrink. This will lead to more crime.

If y'all didn't already know, correctional facilities are big money-makers for many companies. Companies that supply toiletries and basic needs to prisoners can't wait to secure big government contracts to boost profits.

baddabing

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 09:36:54 AM »
,,,Some black folks are very scary.

Two adult black men, came upon this quiet neighborhood, they decided to rob this young white couple with two small children, ages 6 and 8.  They tied the couple up and eventually decided to killed the couple, the couple begged for them to spare their kids.  They also killed the kids too.  Slashed all their throats.

Black people are like pitbulls, they can snap at any moment do senseless crazy stupid things to you.  They'll kill you for 20 bucks in your wallet.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:45:06 AM by baddabing »

Petal_Rose

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 09:40:00 AM »
How sad and unfortunate for this man and his family. I don't get how people can go on a random shooting on innocent people that has done nothing wrong to them.

Like this post: +1

LION HEART

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 01:17:26 PM »
,,,Some black folks are very scary.

Two adult black men, came upon this quiet neighborhood, they decided to rob this young white couple with two small children, ages 6 and 8.  They tied the couple up and eventually decided to killed the couple, the couple begged for them to spare their kids.  They also killed the kids too.  Slashed all their throats.

Black people are like pitbulls, they can snap at any moment do senseless crazy stupid things to you.  They'll kill you for 20 bucks in your wallet.

Same thing can be said about Hmong people.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 02:55:00 PM »

Yep, agree!

Narrow minded/short sighted people tend to see thngs in just one way but the fact is there are good and bad apples in every group. Forget about strangers, even crimes that involved family members killing each other like parents killing their own kids or kids killing their own parents happens in pretty much all race/ethnic groups including the Hmong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 10:37:00 AM »
Sad story, hopefully all this can stop... 

But on another note...  Dang!  Michelle xiong!  What a good looking gal!

Is this the type of girls that exist in MN nowadays!?!?  Time to come for a visit!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

baddabing

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 05:12:37 PM »

Of course ALL race, ALL nationality kills and cause crimes but some of the most henious and despicable crimes I know about are done by black folks.  They'll kill your little 10 year old boy for his 5 dollar bill. They'll sHello baddabing
you have 0 messages, 0 are new.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

HomeSearchArca deChatroomCale ndar
View Calendar
Post Event
MediaBlogs
My blog
Summary
Account Settings
Forum Profile
Logout
PebHmong Discussion Forum » Relationship » Anonymous Stories & Advices (Moderators: Sifu, ProudLao, tRouBLe, granite-top) » dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time
Advertisement

NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time  (Read 25 times)

Anonymous

dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time
« on: Today at 05:09:47 PM »
yay or nay?

Like this post: 0  Vote Up
Report to moderator     Logged
Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:17:17 PM »
Only your opinion matter. Don't worry what people will say.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:01:08 PM »
Three times, something is wrong with her, if you married her it'll soon be the forth time for her.

Those type of women are too hahay, with too much attitudes, that's why guy wants to keep them.

NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
PebHmong Discussion Forum » Relationship » Anonymous Stories & Advices (Moderators: Sifu, ProudLao, tRouBLe, granite-top) » dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time
LINK TO CALENDAR
Jump to:  go
 + Quick Reply
Advertisements

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
Hide Tag Special By SMF Personal © 2011
Referrals System by CreateAForum.c om
SMFAds for Free Forums
Theme by DzinerStudio
do  something very drastic for something of little worth or no value at all., and you won't even expected.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 05:18:48 PM by baddabing »

LION HEART

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 06:52:13 PM »
Of course ALL race, ALL nationality kills and cause crimes but some of the most henious and despicable crimes I know about are done by black folks.  They'll kill your little 10 year old boy for his 5 dollar bill. They'll sHello baddabing
you have 0 messages, 0 are new.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

HomeSearchArca deChatroomCale ndar
View Calendar
Post Event
MediaBlogs
My blog
Summary
Account Settings
Forum Profile
Logout
Advertisement

NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Author Topic: dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time  (Read 25 times)

Anonymous

dating a divorcee who's been divorced for the 3rd time
« on: Today at 05:09:47 PM »
yay or nay?

Adverstisement

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:17:17 PM »
Only your opinion matter. Don't worry what people will say.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:01:08 PM »
Three times, something is wrong with her, if you married her it'll soon be the forth time for her.

Those type of women are too hahay, with too much attitudes, that's why guy wants to keep them.

NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
LINK TO CALENDAR
Jump to:  go
 + Quick Reply
Advertisements

SMF 2.0.9 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines
Hide Tag Special By SMF Personal © 2011
Referrals System by CreateAForum.c om
SMFAds for Free Forums
Theme by DzinerStudio
do  something very drastic for something of little worth or no value at all., and you won't even expected.

That's your only experience when you live in the ghetto.  My best guess is you've never been in an affluent African-American neighborhood.     

Katastrophe

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2015, 12:53:00 AM »
https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/ojp/help-for-crime-victims/Pages/crime-victims-reparations.aspx

Please, if anyone knows the Baw family, please let them know that they can get compensation from the state for family members who are victims of crimes.  I provided the link above. 

baddabing

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2015, 04:38:30 PM »
That's your only experience when you live in the ghetto.  My best guess is you've never been in an affluent African-American neighborhood.     

Where's that affluent black neighborhood? Must be where dansel Washington lives.

Can we agree that cops are shooting more black folks than any other race,  especially right now. There's a reason why too.

We're all living in the same ghetto poor community but we don't behave like them. I rest my case.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:06:39 PM by baddabing »

Advertisements