Advertisement

Author Topic: Another idiotic moron treating public roadways like race track  (Read 1919 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Another idiotic moron treating public roadways like race track
« on: December 01, 2015, 03:11:48 PM »
Grisly Video Of Fatal Lamborghini Street Racing Crash Reminds Us Not To Street Race

There’s a video of the aftermath of a street race between a Lamborghini and a Ferrari going viral on Facebook now, and it’s about as stark and grim a reminder of the dangers of street racing as you can get. So, you’re warned: the video below, while not strictly bloody, is very disturbing, and has what appears to be a dead body in it.

http://jalopnik.com/grisly-video-of-fatal-lamborghini-street-racing-crash-r-1745248711?utm_expid=66866090-68.hhyw_lmCRuCTCg0I2RHHtw.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fjalopnik.com%2Fgrisly-video-of-fatal-lamborghini-street-racing-crash-r-1745248711

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hamster_Hero

Re: Another idiotic moron treating public roadways like race track
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 03:18:03 PM »
I hope "thePoster" learns something out of this because the guy still lives his life like Vin Diesal, a quarter mile at a time.  It's like thePoster was ripped right out of a page from the 90s and hasn't changed one bit, still Fast n' Furious.

Envy2

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:26:24 PM »
I hope "thePoster" learns something out of this because the guy still lives his life like Vin Diesal, a quarter mile at a time.  It's like thePoster was ripped right out of a page from the 90s and hasn't changed one bit, still Fast n' Furious.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: I agree. Illegal Street racing is so old school. Plus the prison time is not worth it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 03:32:37 PM »
And here'a another idiotic moron:

This Shelby GT500 Crash Is What Happens When 662 Horsepower Goes Wrong

The 662-horsepower Shelby GT500 is a tire-shredding machine, a little voice in your mind to do a burnout anywhere, any time. That little voice reportedly put a dude in the hospital over the weekend.

Here we see a foolish GT500 driver giving in to the urge to prod the gas pedal, expectedly losing traction and unexpectedly crashing side-on into a Ram pickup.

The YouTube uploader reports that this happened while leaving a car show (no surprise there) and that the driver ended up in the hospital.

http://jalopnik.com/this-shelby-gt500-crash-is-what-happens-when-662-horsep-1745686118

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 06:04:03 PM »
It's like this folks...

Like guns don't kill people, it's the people behind the gun

If you have a normal person behind the gun you can toss it, wheel it around with your fingers, shoot in the air, etc etc but your not going to kill anyone.

Just like if you have a normal person behind a car, doesn't matter what he or she does they are not going to kill anyone.

How about you folks need to worry about non normal people behind the cars.

If I'm wreckless, and yalls not, I hope you all are all driving speed limit, never speeding up to pass a car, coming to a complete stop etc etc...

Anything less and yalls just hypocrite. 

There's nothing such as a safe driver, just a person who minimize hazards better than others.

Cruelly I think you guys are probaby the confused ones if everyone you think people who races, race in densely traffic area or around pedestrians. 

Yalls still living in the fast and furious movies, you still equate racing to Vin disiel   

Its 2015, I'm sure its the street racing scene has changed since then and if you two were really in the here and and now and not stuck in the fast and furious days, you'd realize most street racers don't even race as they are now termed enthusiasts now becuase  alot don't care for that nowadays.  Yes we build fast cars but we don't really even race them.  Some cars aren't even capable of racing even though they are sporty cars that are hooked up.

Honestly I feel bad for yalls if that part of your brain never grew up.   

Guys, it doesn't matter how old you are, if you're married, holding a job, own a house, etc etc etc...

You could be doing grown up things but if your mind is frowned up, we'll you're just not a grown up, as far as this whole racing subject goes, I can't say you guys have growned up but it.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 07:05:41 PM »
thePoster..... You are the guy still stuck in your Fast n' Furious ways, always talking about racing this racing that with your stories.  YOU are the one putting everyone at risk because of your behavior, and don't think you're soooooo good at driving that nothing can happen, because shit happens.  And hopefully you don't find out the hard way and kill innocent people on the road just because you want to be Vin Diesal.  Sorry man, there's no justification when it comes to street racing.  It's illegal and it puts everyone at risk....... that includes your mom,  sister, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, your next door neighbor Timmy, EVERYONE.

If you want to race soo bad take it to the tracks.  And trust me, this is coming from someone who knows racing........ . I'm talking real racing not your Vin Diesal hold the wheel straight kinda stuff.  I'm talking like F1, Indycars, DTM, WTCC, etc.

People who race on the streets are just silly stupid kids that shouldn't even use the world "racing" because it ruins it for the real racing enthusiasts out there.  It's cool that import cars is what you love, but damn, be a grownup about it..... there's enough annoying kids doing donuts in parking lots already that I'm soo sick and tired of.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:08:15 PM by Hamster_Hero »

Sifu

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 09:18:48 AM »
Rich people get away with just about everything.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbr_aAu4uuM&ebc=ANyPxKrfVkbRb1XrmuotlL4BlN_1Rvsw5bRyiP6qub9Gh4a0MHcfCy4YBpGWua0VX2ZtqCE5vGQME-BVjTZNa6pI-MajW2WaOg
Now THAT is an expensive crash.  Koenigsegg Agera R.  Ehhhh only about $4million US dollars.

Sleipnir

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 11:28:36 AM »
I agree with Hamster...  It's illegal and dangerous...  If you want to prove yourself and your cars, do it on a track with other drivers who are just as competitive and who would actually give a crap.  What are you trying to prove to the rest of us who are driving around our kids to school and commuting to work. 

Sifu

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 09:09:00 AM »
It's like gangs but not street gangs.  Maybe like car gangs where they control a part of town that they really don't own or really control; they just say they do.  Then they have to protect these parts that they do not own because the other car gangs will be like 'hey I want to own the arcade and corner store pet shop because I can buy my betta food' and stuff.  They have to fight no wait I mean race.  You're not a street racer so you don't know the rules or codes and respect.  A win is a win.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 11:19:56 AM »
I'm just gonna keep posting for the heck of it.

Talks haters just mad because y'all's use to seeing tail lights!!

Shot I'd be mad too and hating too if I had to drive a car that after I spent money on and then get whooped!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

FetishDream

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 11:31:58 AM »
it's ok.  dude can afford it. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 11:12:21 PM »
I'm just gonna keep posting for the heck of it.

Talks haters just mad because y'all's use to seeing tail lights!!

Shot I'd be mad too and hating too if I had to drive a car that after I spent money on and then get whooped!

It's not hate, it's a fact and common knowledge that public roadways are not race tracks except to idiotic morons that like to pretend they are the characters of "The Fast and The Furious"...Why do you think it's illegal to race on public roadways? Look at Paul Walker and his friend, just glad there's no innocent bystander laying next to them:

If you want to risk it, make sure your bad judgment don't affect anyone else...

Advertisements