Advertisement

Author Topic: Stalker in town  (Read 20330 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Stalker in town
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 03:54:53 PM »
I know about Linked-in. I just haven't used it. But I will have to soon.

But I've never learned how to use Twitter and Instagram.

Yes, don't let people such as those alter your perception of things you like. You have Linked-in? Less social and a good way to connect with individuals :)

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 03:57:03 PM »
I like instagram, the setting is filtered good. No one sees anything unless they are your friends. I don't feel comfortable about twitter so I don't fiddle around with that social media.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2015, 03:59:38 PM »
I'll have to try it sometimes.

I like instagram, the setting is filtered good. No one sees anything unless they are your friends. I don't feel comfortable about twitter so I don't fiddle around with that social media.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2015, 05:27:46 PM »
10.14.15--This beautiful small town is beautiful in many ways. The people seem friendly, and there's also a state university nearby. I can run to the library any time and it opens late into the night, unlike the local public libraries.

I'm still here and will be here for another month or so. I will be using remote access to my files back in Minnesota. The stalker leaves me messages that she has left Minnesota. But I still keep getting news from local sources that say otherwise. She's still actively looking for me.

But isn't she a vicious lady? She seems to be a serial sexual predator, not in the sense of murdering but as in a player playing her preys. She has traveled quite a lot and has had guys wherever she has gone to. It seems she's trying to make me part of that collection but has been unsuccessful. No way am I going to let this woman know where I am.

I've changed my clothing appearances even here out-of-town.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:09:45 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2015, 07:42:24 PM »
So........sinc e you've been getting the 411 on her........has this become the stalkee stalking the stalker.   :D    :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 11:25:35 PM »
Information just comes to me as she goes around asking about me.   Those who comes into contact tell me about her. lol

Easy, eh?

I had never been so afraid of anyone before. 

So........since you've been getting the 411 on her........has this become the stalkee stalking the stalker.   :D    :P

"...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2015, 08:51:08 AM »
You're a lawyer.  If you're really afraid, you know the actions to take and the procedures involved to accomplish your desired outcome .   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2015, 09:04:14 AM »
10.15.15--Eau Claire is French for Clear Water. But there does not seem to be that much water around. No lakes. No rivers. Not enough to live up to its name. But it's still a beautiful town. Perhaps if I would run into a beauty here, Eau Claire might not just be Eau Claire but Belle Eau. We'll see when I feel gutsy enough to get out more.

Of course, Eau Claire isn't the greatest town in the world but a safe one at the moment. I am actually beginning to like it, especially with its friendly atmosphere and the shorter buildings. I feel powerful here because the heights of the buildings do not intimidate me like those skyscrapers in St. Paul and Minneapolis.  There's a feeling of another culture here. Perhaps if I get too involved in the local grudges, that might feel different. But right now I'm loving the beauty of the surfaces of everything from physical to emotional.

True, tRouBle. I am and I know what to do. I'm just not interested in going full-blown on a restraining order or reporting this to the cops yet. I'm giving this stalker one last chance to peacefully end her actions. I already sent her a message to discontinue her harassments. If she keeps up, the next thing is a harassment restraining order--ex parte, they say.

The stalker continued to flood me with text messages overnight. I have refused to read the nine messages that appeared this morning but seemed to have been sent in the middle of the night. In the few months past, she actually called around 1 am to see if I was with another girl or if I would care enough to pick up her calls. I never picked them up. Yet she found her own motivation to keep calling. The tipster said the stalker almost convinced the tipster that the stalker had slept with me but then there was one point where the stalker slightly said the stalker has never met me before, too.  Then the tipster realized the stalker was just dreaming things up.

In the months past, before I blocked her several nicks out on Facebook, she stated that she would commit suicide by drinking tshuaj ntxuav nyiaj--a that powerful poisonous cyanide that our people have used for cleaning silver jewelries. Drinkers of it have died within minutes after intakes.  She claimed she already had it in possession and would soon be taking it. I think her idea was to intimidate me into rushing to stop her. And I did get scared of that. I didn't want to be responsible. I never knew her anyway. So, I just blocked her out some more.

But she has kept on coming at me with calls from a blocked number and has kept texting me and even creating new names on Facebook to send me messages.  Now she's in my town pretending to be doing some business with others but her main goal is to check me out. The sources she's been in touch with have told me that she's been like that with other men, too. Not just in my town but in the west coast as well.

You're a lawyer.  If you're really afraid, you know the actions to take and the procedures involved to accomplish your desired outcome .   ;D

« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:09:13 AM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2015, 10:19:02 AM »
If you've done nothing wrong, there's no need for you to hide/live like that.  Are you going to hide forever if she decides to move to your town?

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2015, 01:45:25 PM »
Ex parte?  That should be nice for you, then you won't ever have to meet/see her.  I'm assuming you know what she looks like.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2015, 11:34:28 PM »
I'm not going to hide like this forever. And good point: if she moves to town, what do I do? Well, a restraining order for sure.

If you've done nothing wrong, there's no need for you to hide/live like that.  Are you going to hide forever if she decides to move to your town?

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2015, 11:36:12 PM »
I know what she looks like. She has sent me lots of pictures of her. And she has gotten mine from my Facebook profile, too. That's how she's been able to ask around for me.

I will make sure the courts do not require us to appear in court together for granting the restraining order. Right, so I won't ever see her and she won't ever see me in person.

Ex parte?  That should be nice for you, then you won't ever have to meet/see her.  I'm assuming you know what she looks like.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2015, 11:44:51 PM »
10.15.15-Nine more text messages this afternoon. But I don't open them up. I don't read them.

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2015, 11:51:55 AM »
10.16.15. A few more messages came in this morning followed by one call from the stalker. But I refused to pick up the call and to read the messages. I didn't even open them up.

The tipster continued to secretly provide information, however. The stalker has been very angry that she has not been able to see me, after having traveled so far to come to town and that her return date has not been certain. "She says she'll be here for a long time," the tipster has been quoted as saying.

The stalker has been to my office building five times, according to the anonymous source. She has not found me there.

I have not lured anyone to St. Paul.

But Eau Claire has continued to be beautiful with this chilly weather that resembles Minnesota's around this time of year.  Just an hour away from home makes it no difference than St. Paul but for its less-jammed traffic and clearer atmosphere--clear in that there aren't no big, tall buildings to clutter up the sky or surroundings.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:10:14 PM by Reporter »

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2015, 07:35:39 PM »
10.16.15. 7:25 p.m. More text messages came tonight to my phone. A few pictures, too, from the same number that the stalker has been using to text me from. But I have opened none of them. I've had no interest in them.

Friends tell me I should be careful even when I'm in Eau Claire and not in St. Paul. The stalker could be anywhere if she could read English and found my whereabouts out. However, I'm not disclosing my exact location at this time. The city itself it rather big at about 68,000 people with fewer Hmong than other groups, and I'm here all aloof as a solo traveler paying no attention to the local Hmong events. Most likely the stalker will attempt to locate me in the Hmong community and not outside. Therefore, I feel safe still. I've run into a few Hmong at the local Walmarts and other non-Asian grocery stores. But I've acted with the honesty that I don't know them and that I don't care to mingle with anyone here.

According to sources and the stalker's messages, the stalker is pretending to have left the state but yet remains here among friends. Some locals have driven her around since she has been here with no car of her own. And yet her messages say she's left St. Paul long ago. Sources claim she is here for business, although no particular business has been disclosed. I have the feeling that her only business in disguise it to stalk me. At least that is the fear I've had in the circumstances.

"...

Advertisements