Advertisement

Author Topic: Stalker in town  (Read 20324 times)

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
Re: Stalker in town
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2015, 11:28:33 AM »
12.01.15. At least 7 text messages came over the holiday weekend. Another friend on FB said the stalker has messaged her, questioning what her relationship with me was. The stalker even accused me of having interest in the stalker. But, no, I have no interest in the stalker.

It's very clear that a restraining order needs to be in place. A defamation suit could come about, too, but it does not seem like the stalker would be able to pay for any damage. She's been floating in town without a car and traveling and living with friends only. She does not seem to have enough money to pay for any large amount from a defamation lawsuit, although I might still consider suing if she keeps this up.
Reporter, send her my way and your problem will be solved.  lol.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Dark Angel

« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Sounds like someone I know in here.  :2funny:

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2015, 03:10:28 PM »
Hi, my angel.
You need to help Reporter or he'd go insane soon.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2015, 03:15:11 PM »
I'm torn about the restraining order.. a part of me think it's a little harsh and another part of me sympathized with you.   Good luck!

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Dark Angel

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2015, 03:46:20 PM »
Hi, my angel.
You need to help Reporter or he'd go insane soon.

There's not much I can help him with except tell her that I'm his gf but I doubt that will help the situation either. You see, these type of people do not take "NO" for an answer. They will go to the extreme if they know that they can get away with it until they've been served with a restraining order. Being stalked is very scary. You always have to watch where you go. Who you're with. Always scouting the places before you enter. Can you imagine living and having to watch your back all the time? I've been there.

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2015, 05:25:58 PM »
There's not much I can help him with except tell her that I'm his gf but I doubt that will help the situation either. You see, these type of people do not take "NO" for an answer. They will go to the extreme if they know that they can get away with it until they've been served with a restraining order. Being stalked is very scary. You always have to watch where you go. Who you're with. Always scouting the places before you enter. Can you imagine living and having to watch your back all the time? I've been there.

It seems you know how stalkers work, too damn well I have to say.  You were one, weren't  you?  I mean a stalker....... not the victim.   ;D

Offline cwjmemdub

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2015, 05:39:42 PM »
Someone is stalking me on fb right now.  This is far from stalking physically, but it's still very scary.  She waits for me days and nights and whenever I sign in she'd message me right a way.  I'm really nervous whenever I signed into fb.

Advertisements