Advertisement

Author Topic: Still waiting for the collapse of society due to gay marriage...  (Read 14253 times)

bulbasaur

Well, it's been a while, and society hasn't crumbled.  Where are the rapes and abused children? 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Buttercup

Re: Still waiting for the collapse of society due to gay marriage...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:29:30 PM »
I give it two generations since the old generation is still holding onto traditional marriages.  I'm not a believer of gay couples adopting children due to personal reasons, there could be possible incest that can or may occur but it won't be incest since they are biologically not their own?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:39:01 PM by Buttercup »

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 11:06:15 PM »
Well, it's been a while, and society hasn't crumbled.  Where are the rapes and abused children?

Just because people are against the life style of LBGTABC or what have you, it does not mean they hate LBGT people.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 11:22:53 PM »
Who said anything about hate?  I am waiting for the rapes, child abuse, and fall of society that people were preaching.  And apparently now, incest. 

Just because people are against the life style of LBGTABC or what have you, it does not mean they hate LBGT people.

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 09:40:03 AM »
When people fear, how do you combat that?  Well the only way for you to learn is for me to push you into the water and see what happen.   :2funny:

So I took the liberty to hit up a gay club and by the end of the day, I am still straight.  Only issue is that we straight men gets eye rape by them homo if we dances too well on the dance floor.  It is like here I am, dancing my azz off like I no care and 5 homo surrounding me.  Reminds me of my youth because I would do the same to one woman on the dance floor who looks cheap like bait.  :2funny:

but the important thing is that I'm cured.  I can now listen and watch this video here without being disturbed. 

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 10:45:23 AM »
So I took the liberty to hit up a gay club and by the end of the day, I am still straight.  Only issue is that we straight men gets eye rape by them homo if we dances too well on the dance floor.  It is like here I am, dancing my azz off like I no care and 5 homo surrounding me.  Reminds me of my youth because I would do the same to one woman on the dance floor who looks cheap like bait.  :2funny:

You took the liberty? Lol...

I think you are giving yourself too much credit.  In the gay community, Asian men are rock bottom on the totem pole, just like how we are with the straight world when it comes to sexual appeal.  I doubt five guys were trying to get to you.  You think women are picky, the gays are even worst.

Unless you went to a club that specializes in asian men...in that case, I question your original intent.

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 11:21:49 AM »
You took the liberty? Lol...

I think you are giving yourself too much credit.  In the gay community, Asian men are rock bottom on the totem pole, just like how we are with the straight world when it comes to sexual appeal.  I doubt five guys were trying to get to you.  You think women are picky, the gays are even worst.

Unless you went to a club that specializes in asian men...in that case, I question your original intent.

If asian women have tight poocee then why not asian men have tight azz hole?  :2funny:

Intention for going to a gay club?  Well women say the same thing too like they don't like for the opposite gender to hit on them but with me and my hmong friends, they are married and less likely they are going to get caught up with the wife in a scene where their pictures do not get pass along on a hmong facebook page. 

Good music and $1 drinks special..  even homo haters can't say no to this value   :2funny:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 11:36:39 AM »
Good music and $1 drinks special..  even homo haters can't say no to this value   :2funny:

Funny, a lot of my "straight" friends start out with this line and then a couple of months down the road you hear about them hanging out at every gay club in the city.  Fortunately most of them ultimately accept how God created them and come out the closet.

However I'm not implying anything here.  I mean you are a macho masculine 100% secure manly man looking for good music and cheap drink specials on a firday night so who am i to say anything.

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »
Funny, a lot of my "straight" friends start out with this line and then a couple of months down the road you hear about them hanging out at every gay club in the city.  Fortunately most of them ultimately accept how God created them and come out the closet.

However I'm not implying anything here.  I mean you are a macho masculine 100% secure manly man looking for cheap drink specials on a firday night so who am i to say anything.

oh, if it is friday, I have better things to do on my Friday. 

homo scene for me on a weds, the monday of the clubbing scene plus it is the only place in town that is jumping.  There is no other option for a slow weds unless this other place have headliners for some jumping jack music action. 

Straight women goes to homo clubs for their reasons.  I am there to look at them without scaring them away.  It is deer season.  Bucks are somewhere in the vicinity where there are doe and even if we are all on homo land which makes no difference.  Seeing homo grinding and making out with one another is another story.  2 girls and a cup of beer while making out is still in fashion.   O0

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 11:58:44 AM »
Straight women goes to homo clubs for their reasons.  I am there to look at them without scaring them away.  It is deer season.  Bucks are somewhere in the vicinity where there are doe and even if we are all on homo land which makes no difference.  Seeing homo grinding and making out with one another is another story.  2 girls and a cup of beer while making out is still in fashion.   O0

Funny, my straight women friend go to gay men clubs to have fun with gay men, they never go to lesbian clubs since they don't want the women hitting on them there.  My straight MALE friends, well they don't go to gay men clubs period...but hey everybody is different right? I mean I like vanillia, you like chocolate with a little bit of rainbow sprinkles here and there, but that doesn't mean we deserve labels for our preferences, right?

I wasn't questioning your 100% secure macho herculean manliness and if you thought I was, I am now convinced base on your need to point out your pasttime of watching two women make out with each other while consuming alochol, because only the straightest of straight men would do that and be secure enough to point it out.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 12:05:35 PM »
Was told that too.

Sad, but true.  The gays sexual discriminate just as much as Christians discrminate in general against all other non-believers. Fortunately the gays aren't plentiful enough to pass laws to suppress the rights of others.  I mean imagine them wanting to add some bright colors to the buildings and statues around capitol hill.  Thats scary...

FetishDream

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 12:06:55 PM »
Funny, my straight women friend go to gay men clubs to have fun with gay men, they never go to lesbian clubs since they don't want the women hitting on them there.  My straight MALE friends, well they don't go to gay men clubs period...but hey everybody is different right? I mean I like vanillia, you like chocolate with a little bit of rainbow sprinkles here and there, but that doesn't mean we deserve labels for our preferences, right?

I wasn't questioning your 100% secure macho herculean manliness and if you thought I was, I am now convinced base on your need to point out your pasttime of watching two women make out with each other while consuming alochol, because only the straightest of straight men would do that and be secure enough to point it out.

I must be homo confused because I have not heard of a lesbian club.  If only they let me go in there and just watch, I would love to go there.  Gay men at gay clubs are invisible to me.  They do their gay things while I do my straight thing and that is to look and possible mingle with some kick azz females. 

Getting female numbers at a straight club, that's child's play.  Up the ante and try to get some females numbers at a gay club, now that's a better challenge.  Gay clubs are not about gay folks anymore.  Straight people and straight couples go to a gay club because it is different.  To me, it is a funny looking circus when I'm there.  Like going to walmart to see if I can find me a hmong person, same can be said at the gay club to see who's gay and who's straight.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 12:07:30 PM »
You mean like the collapse of the family after "no fault divorce"?

Oh, people like you won't recognize it because you still think it's normal to have children raised by single moms who don't actually know which men fathered the babies.

Same-sex isn't actually going to cause anything as much as it is the result of something. And because they want to be accommodated, laws will have to change which will inadvertently give others the short end of the stick - mainly children.

But I don't expect people like you to uphold anything when you aren't a part of anything. When you've decided to grow up and contribute to society, maybe your rants will have validity. As of now, you don't even have the backbone to let us know your real status, your job, your religious affiliation, etc. You're too much of a coward that anything you've written will be used against you.   

FetishDream

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »
Sad, but true.  The gays sexual discriminate just as much as Christians discrminate in general against all other non-believers. Fortunately the gays aren't plentiful enough to pass laws to suppress the rights of others.  I mean imagine them wanting to add some bright colors to the buildings and statues around capitol hill.  Thats scary...

They can paint but it has to be their property.   O0

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 12:15:38 PM »
I must be homo confused because I have not heard of a lesbian club.  If only they let me go in there and just watch, I would love to go there.  Gay men at gay clubs are invisible to me.  They do their gay things while I do my straight thing and that is to look and possible mingle with some kick azz females. 

Getting female numbers at a straight club, that's child's play.  Up the ante and try to get some females numbers at a gay club, now that's a better challenge.  Gay clubs are not about gay folks anymore.  Straight people and straight couples go to a gay club because it is different.  To me, it is a funny looking circus when I'm there.  Like going to walmart to see if I can find me a hmong person, same can be said at the gay club to see who's gay and who's straight.   :2funny:

Good to know, I mean I wasn't questioning you or anything.  I just wanted to bro check you thats all cuz you know us bro...we gots to go after the hoes....where ever they are.   O0

Advertisements