Advertisement

Author Topic: Still waiting for the collapse of society due to gay marriage...  (Read 14346 times)

Evil_K_Man

Re: Still waiting for the collapse of society due to gay marriage...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 12:18:45 PM »
They can paint but it has to be their property.   O0

It would be if they were in the majority...

But wait? Isn't there that stupid law...what is it? ummm...the 14th amendment that protects minorities against the majority...dam n that law.... damn that law to hell.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »
Good to know, I mean I wasn't questioning you or anything.  I just wanted to bro check you thats all cuz you know us bro...we gots to go after the hoes....where ever they are.   O0

Someone has to go to a homo club just so they can gain some insight knowledge to what really goes down at a homo establishment. 

Well did you know that at a homo club, the homo have taken that place and turned it into their little homo country?  Same thing can be said with hmong and hmong club.   At hmong establishments, it is the hmong way first and foremost.  At homo clubs, if they suspect that you are straight, 10 minutes extra wait at the bar.  I'm not making this up. 

Thus why, in the real world, homo people gets discriminated but in a homo country world, we straight people gets the same treatment.  Penalty offset, first down.   :2funny:

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 12:22:01 PM »
And then there's this

Hmong OG club:  music is pretty damn loud, live singers.  the laab and papaya is pretty damn good.  but yea, it's an OG club so obviously young people don't go here.  .

Laab and papaya? damn, count me in.  I wish we had that here.  Getting my booze on and then eating some laab on the dance floor...can't ask for more than that.

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 12:25:54 PM »
Someone has to go to a homo club just so they can gain some insight knowledge to what really goes down at a homo establishment. 

Well did you know that at a homo club, the homo have taken that place and turned it into their little homo country?  Same thing can be said with hmong and hmong club.   At hmong establishments, it is the hmong way first and foremost.  At homo clubs, if they suspect that you are straight, 10 minutes extra wait at the bar.  I'm not making this up. 

Thus why, in the real world, homo people gets discriminated but in a homo country world, we straight people gets the same treatment.  Penalty offset, first down.   :2funny:

Okay cool...just make sure its for "research" purpose and if you ever start to feel a tingling sensation in your body and a need to dance when you hear the song "Its raining men"...just douse yourself with holy water.

Cool, you can have your bro card back now.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 05:35:54 PM »
Who said anything about hate?  I am waiting for the rapes, child abuse, and fall of society that people were preaching.  And apparently now, incest.

Hmmmm... like I said before, when you allow gay marriage, you have to allow all the other marriage as well. Incest, multiple spouses, inanimate, beastiality, etc.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

bulbasaur

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 06:06:00 PM »
Oh, everyone heard you before.  It didn't make sense then, and it doesn't make sense now.  Still waiting on the rapes and child abuse.   :2funny:

Hmmmm... like I said before, when you allow gay marriage, you have to allow all the other marriage as well. Incest, multiple spouses, inanimate, beastiality, etc.

bulbasaur

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
Jealousy is a disease.   :2funny:

You mean like the collapse of the family after "no fault divorce"?

Oh, people like you won't recognize it because you still think it's normal to have children raised by single moms who don't actually know which men fathered the babies.

Same-sex isn't actually going to cause anything as much as it is the result of something. And because they want to be accommodated, laws will have to change which will inadvertently give others the short end of the stick - mainly children.

But I don't expect people like you to uphold anything when you aren't a part of anything. When you've decided to grow up and contribute to society, maybe your rants will have validity. As of now, you don't even have the backbone to let us know your real status, your job, your religious affiliation, etc. You're too much of a coward that anything you've written will be used against you.

bulbasaur

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »
As for Fear of the Unknown vs. Fear of Gays....

People tend fear what they don't know.  In this case, it's almost the same thing.  Case in point, Senator Rob Portman.  He had a complete change of heart when his son came out as gay. Of course, some parents disown their kids, and that also shows that some people never overcome their fear and hate. 

Some people don't hate it.  They just have this irrational fear.  One Hmong DJ actually told me once (around the time of Proposition 8) that he doesn't support same sex marriage.  He said that by letting people be openly gay and married, they will influence their kids to be gay and he doesn't want his kids to be raped in the restroom at school.

Doesn't mean he hate them. Just some irrational fear.  Which alot of people have.

@bulbs when it comes to the ignorance and irrational fear some people have.  Do you think it's more attributed to fearing what they don't know rather than homophobia?  They don't fear LGBT people.  They fear what they don't know which is obvious since their ignorance shows they know nothing about LGBT.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 06:05:53 AM »
Here's the thing you little man. You are fighting a little fish. You apparently never see the BIG fish that is about to devour everybody, which means your little battle with the little fish is pretty much irrelevant.

The ambition of same-sex proponents has nothing to do with two gays wanting to buy a cottage on Martha's Vineyard and adopting an orphan from Cambodia. The TRUE AND REAL AMBITION has always been to destroy the church and all religious freedom. The argument is going to be framed that any church or pastors unwilling to conduct a same-sex marriage is teaching "hate". Thus, the many feeble-minded people will be so afraid to be associated with the church for fear of being seen as a "hater" that the church will inevitably have to change their church doctrines. And this isn't just the church but anybody who doesn't promote same-sex marriage for ethical reasons.

This is an assault on religious freedom. When you take away people's religious freedom, you take away their identity. Religious freedom if you understand the true definition and not your loose liberal definitions, means your natural born right to believe in whatever you want which feeds your soul. That means even your right to be an atheist.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:09:30 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 07:32:28 PM »
Well, it's been a while, and society hasn't crumbled.  Where are the rapes and abused children?
based on my Republican sources, you will need to keep on  waiting until everyone forgets about the topic.  Just u wait and see.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 02:56:41 AM »
bulba missed the mark as always.

Same-sex marriage isn't going to cause society to crumble, it is the result of society already having crumbled. The next step is to promote the perversion as a standard in society. bulba will readily accept because he doesn't have standards so anything goes.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 03:11:34 AM »
Tell us again about cherry pie.  :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »
Cherry pie is what you couldn't identify.   :2funny:

The saddest part about all of this is that you think you're right.  You made the mistake, but here you are pretending that you didn't.   :idiot2:

Tell us again about cherry pie.  :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2016, 06:19:20 PM »
You can always tell when someone has lost the debate.  They talk about everything but the topic itself.   :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2016, 08:14:17 AM »
You can always tell when someone has lost the debate.  They talk about everything but the topic itself.   :2funny:

You should know. You're the one who brings up crap from the past. Just ask 8v.

Tell us about cherry pie again.  :2funny:

Advertisements