Advertisement

Author Topic: Looks like all of us Hmong will go back to Heaven.  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Looks like all of us Hmong will go back to Heaven.
« on: November 02, 2015, 01:09:20 AM »
Isn't this our traditional path, regardless of what we do on this planet?

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

tsiehta_goy_vuk

Re: Looks like all of us Hmong will go back to Heaven.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 01:47:56 PM »

In our traditional Hmong belief, yes.  However, there is a saying that if you are a bad person you will go to heaven and be punished and server your time and if you are a good person you will be given the opportunity to come back again.

tsiehta_goy_vuk

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 12:39:21 PM »
Don't some people believe in reincarnation instead of going to heaven?
And others believe you will just be a wondering spirit.

Of course.  I think base on belief and the logic of, there are scenario where it would make sense just like all believes, anything and everything is possible.   That does not necessary mean that it can be proven or that it is a fact.  Back to the belief, I think the end result is heaven regardless of what the dead or spirit do in between and once in heaven it will be judged accordingly.

NeejYagHawj

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 02:09:44 PM »
THIS IS THE READY WHY....THERE IS ONLY ONE PATH FOR MONG.

THERE ARE, HOWEVER, TWO PATHS FOR MOST RELIGIONS, INCLUDING CHRISTIANITY.

you have to understand religion from insideout....n ot from outside in----this is why christianity is not a good religioin for mong because christiaiaty explains thing from outside in (regarding mong religion)/

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 04:42:05 PM »
In our traditional Hmong belief, yes.  However, there is a saying that if you are a bad person you will go to heaven and be punished and server your time and if you are a good person you will be given the opportunity to come back again.

I did once believe in that logic when I was a kid. When I grew up gradually, I waited frigging 75 years to see if my grandfather actually come back to earth and meet me and my siblings again BUT no I don't see any body of gramp in sight. So much for Hmong belief.  ??? ::)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 07:09:30 PM »
Not just we Hmong; others believe in reincarnation, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 11:31:27 PM »
I did once believe in that logic when I was a kid. When I grew up gradually, I waited frigging 75 years to see if my grandfather actually come back to earth and meet me and my siblings again BUT no I don't see any body of gramp in sight. So much for Hmong belief.  ??? ::)

1) You have waited 75+ years already to see if your grandpa would reincarnate(?) into a Hmong family?.... Like how old are you at the moment?

2) Yet Christians (successive generations) have waited about 2,000 years for Jesus to return and you're not tired of this? ::) ,,, Siaj.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:34:09 PM by YeejKoob13 »

tsiehta_goy_vuk

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 01:55:09 PM »

How do you know he didn't get reborn into one of your families as a baby?  By argument of faith, no one can prove otherwise.  If you had enough faith to believe that he did then he did, if you believe that he didn't then he didn't.  That is what faith is, you either belief it or you don't.  You can't really know whether what you had faith in gets to be real or not, sometimes what you had faith in or not is both wrong and or right.  No one really knows about this faith stuffs.

OR maybe your grandpa chose not to come back and get reborn or chose not to get reborn into the same family.  Maybe he wants to try other families? 

Maybe your grandpa chose to protect your families from the great beyond?

Maybe your grandpa is waiting to meet you in heaven?

Faith is weird when you base things on faith alone but that is why it is call faith and belief. 

Evil_K_Man

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 11:10:42 AM »
That picture is awesome.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 12:12:56 PM »

Offline Redsea

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 12:52:07 PM »

She's going to punished with those four men waiting for her.

No, the hmong tradition is "mus cuag poj cuag yawm lawm ntsuj txiag teb tsaus, ntuj nqa teb quab"  and NEVER ntuj ceeb tsheej.  Don't believe me?  go as the elders.

tsiehta_goy_vuk

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 03:34:23 PM »
She's going to punished with those four men waiting for her.

No, the hmong tradition is "mus cuag poj cuag yawm lawm ntsuj txiag teb tsaus, ntuj nqa teb quab"  and NEVER ntuj ceeb tsheej.  Don't believe me?  go as the elders.

Ntuj txiag teb tsaus is consider HELL.  Ntuj Kaj Teb Huv or or Tshiab or something to that notion is what they usually say at the funeral.  In any case I know for a fact it is not ntuj txiag teb tsaus.  Why would anyone in their right mind send their love ones to 'Ntuj Txiag Teb Tsaus'?  That is like saying Christians send their love ones to HELL.  Ntuj Kaj Teb Huv is the same as heaven or Ntuj Ceeb Tsheej, they can be used interchangeabl y.

Advertisements