Advertisement

Author Topic: Shopping Where?  (Read 1663 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Shopping Where?
« on: November 02, 2015, 04:29:55 PM »
If you have $100 to spend foods on, which store will you shop the most and save $$$.

1. Raley's
2. Food Maxx
3. Grocery Outlet
4. Dollar Tree
5. Wal-Mart
6. Safeway
7. Asian market
8. Hmong store

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Re: Shopping Where?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 03:35:12 PM »
I choose Super Walmart.......

1.  Raley's too expensive when I can get the same cheaper at Target or Walmart
2.  Food Maxx recently opened one in our small town.  I go there for their roast oven chicken because it bigger in size, meat section and bakery items.
3.  Grocery Outlet..... a store that I have to check on deal that are good and especially check their  date.
4.  Dollar Tree is just junk and not real foods...... I rather go to 99 cent store because I always find good stuffs to stock up on.  I actually have a collection on my FB page. 
5.  Walmart.... Always been my store for everything else beside meat.
6.  Safeway is consider like Save Mart here........an other store like Raleys that I wouldn't shop too expensive..... .. Another version of seeing Meskas shop there just like Target. 
7.  We don't have Asian market here.......... but if I'm out of town like in Sac or Stockton if time allowed I would want to go there for their produce, meat, etc. 
8.  Hmong store doesn't save me anything at all.  Rice cost $35 for a bag of 50 lbs.  Sausage are like $10.  Their meat section I can't trust at all even though here they just opened one for the first time in 30+ yrs that Hmong been living in this small town..... I only go when I need a bag of rice, stuffs to make kapoon, buy fresh chicken when it is deliver on Wed/Thurs.  Veggies I get it at the stand near my house.

Like this post: +1

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 04:12:25 PM »
I choose Super Walmart.......

1.  Raley's too expensive when I can get the same cheaper at Target or Walmart
2.  Food Maxx recently opened one in our small town.  I go there for their roast oven chicken because it bigger in size, meat section and bakery items.
3.  Grocery Outlet..... a store that I have to check on deal that are good and especially check their  date.
4.  Dollar Tree is just junk and not real foods...... I rather go to 99 cent store because I always find good stuffs to stock up on.  I actually have a collection on my FB page. 
5.  Walmart.... Always been my store for everything else beside meat.
6.  Safeway is consider like Save Mart here........an other store like Raleys that I wouldn't shop too expensive..... .. Another version of seeing Meskas shop there just like Target. 
7.  We don't have Asian market here.......... but if I'm out of town like in Sac or Stockton if time allowed I would want to go there for their produce, meat, etc. 
8.  Hmong store doesn't save me anything at all.  Rice cost $35 for a bag of 50 lbs.  Sausage are like $10.  Their meat section I can't trust at all even though here they just opened one for the first time in 30+ yrs that Hmong been living in this small town..... I only go when I need a bag of rice, stuffs to make kapoon, buy fresh chicken when it is deliver on Wed/Thurs.  Veggies I get it at the stand near my house.

Summerberry... .... can you take me on a shopping adventure with you?  You can push the cart while I load it up with munchies.  Better carry alot of cash too cuz I'm HUNGRY!   :)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:19:21 PM »
Haha.. it's true both Raley's and Hmong stores sell experience food products. For me, I also enjoyed shopping at Walmart, Grocery Outlet, Food Maxx, and Dollar Tree because good prices to buy more foods than less foods with high prices.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements