Advertisement

Author Topic: Ash vs Evil Dead  (Read 2762 times)

Redemption

Ash vs Evil Dead
« on: November 09, 2015, 02:35:57 AM »
I just watched two episodes of this new series and wow, it's scary and hilarious. The series is based on the original "Evil Dead" movie series and catches up with a middle aged Ash. Evil has found him again! Ash vs Evil Dead can be seen on the Starz network... or your favorite download places. I highly recommend it. Instantly one of my favorites series's of all time!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Hamster_Hero

Re: Ash vs Evil Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 02:29:45 PM »
What u know bout 'Bruce Campbell'.....SON?!  NUFFINS!

You ain't know how iconic he is and that his films are cult classics, ya SHEEP!  Stick to your Spideyman and Transformers and Fast n' Furious!

Redemption

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 06:41:55 PM »
What u know bout 'Bruce Campbell'.....SON?!  NUFFINS!

You ain't know how iconic he is and that his films are cult classics, ya SHEEP!  Stick to your Spideyman and Transformers and Fast n' Furious!

You must have a hamster up your ass Mr. Hero, because I made no reference to "Bruce Campbell" or his popularity at all. Watch that series, you may get a few laughs from it and your ass may loosen up enough for your hamster to fall out.

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 08:11:30 PM »
You must have a hamster up your ass Mr. Hero, because I made no reference to "Bruce Campbell" or his popularity at all. Watch that series, you may get a few laughs from it and your ass may loosen up enough for your hamster to fall out.

I'm just saying, you didn't know how iconic he is amongst the underground diehard "B" horror fans!  You just like to jump on the bandwagon and follow whatever's 'in' at the moment, like The Walking Dead!  Or Game of Thrones! 

ADMIT IT and you shall be set free!

Redemption

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 11:32:38 PM »
I'm just saying, you didn't know how iconic he is amongst the underground diehard "B" horror fans!  You just like to jump on the bandwagon and follow whatever's 'in' at the moment, like The Walking Dead!  Or Game of Thrones! 

ADMIT IT and you shall be set free!

Dude, where in my post did I ever say anything about Bruce Campbell? So how does that lead you to conclude I knew nothing about him or that I am jumping onto the bandwagon? The only subject I was speaking of was of this new series, and my thoughts on it so far.  I think you read into it a little too much or maybe you just want to sound smart. Anyways, I know about Bruce Campbell, I also know that the original Evil Dead was a classic... all the Evil Dead movies after were funny, not scary like the first one. (Except the remake) But I was speaking of the STARZ series.

lol, so funny how you jumped  to a conclusion without any validation.

Redemption

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 12:37:39 AM »

LOLOLOL hilarious!! Scary but hilarious.

lol, it is... very witty and funny, and yes it's pretty jumpy. Invite friends who owe you money, or their lives, and watch it together. You'll thank me!

Redemption

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 02:55:08 AM »
Lol I'll watch it with my invisible friends.

Don't know why I said that. I just creeped myself out.  :-\

Ok, you just creeped me out too!  :violent1:

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 10:25:39 PM »
I hope Ash vs Evil Dead is as scary and hilarious as Hamster_Hero vs Redemption...  :2funny: :2funny:

If it is, I'm definitely watching it...  O0

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements