Advertisement

Author Topic: I think I need two more cars  (Read 2771 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I think I need two more cars
« on: November 14, 2015, 07:35:03 PM »
The teggie is more of a weekend warrior...  Or whenever you wanna drive a car and really ring it out, not only that but it's going to be a..  A guess a full race car with full interior, maybe not a real race car per say but a car that's main function is to be spent around the tracks but can still be used as a daily if needed. 

The s2000 is actually quite noisey, not so bad with the top down.  That car really is meant to be driven with the top down only.  I use to read folks say that the s2k is rawer than the  integra type R, and now driving it a few months I can agree.  It is definatley not a luxury car like what that one s2k owner was saying.  I definatley live the car but..  On long trips, you're better off renting a room and napping then trying to sleep in the car..  Defiantly a weekend car and not the best car for road trips. 

So those two cars, love them to death but, they are really hard cars to be driving around day as dailys.

Appearantly I am getting older and never thought I'd miss a non jarring ride or a quiet ride or something a little more comfortable or something a little more easier to get in and get out. 
Both cars are pretty low, hard to get in and out of, stuff suspension, a but in the loud side interior wise, not really fun to sleep in, the recaros in the teggie are comfy but not so when they recline. 

So!  I need a little DD so I won't mind driving it around town and going over bumps and what not, basically just not caring too much about it.  A DD clunker...

Also, will need a car that's a lil more luxurious as I do often have to make a lot of trips and would prefer a nice quieter softer ride.  I'd like a car with more interior noise deadening material.   If I have too ill get some put in. 

I didn't think these days would come but I has!  Oh wells.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

hua

Re: I think I need two more cars
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 10:16:29 PM »
What you need is a toyota corolla/camery/rav4... etc..  ;)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 09:20:34 AM »
And a truck/SUV to haul stuff around or tow a trailer/boat to do things.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Sleipnir

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 12:26:41 PM »
You should get one of these classics...   AWD with plenty of seating.  My cousin had a hand me down one in HS and we called it "The Beast".

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 01:39:48 PM »
You should get one of these classics...   AWD with plenty of seating.  My cousin had a hand me down one in HS and we called it "The Beast".

He already has a "minivan" ....

Hamster_Hero

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »

Them minivans also comes in stick shift too!  Love those vans.  ;D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 07:33:45 PM »
Yeah, I think I actually need a van or...  A truck is probably more convenient.   

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 09:48:03 PM »
Yeah, I think I actually need a van or...  A truck is probably more convenient.

Whaaattt....sc ratch head... ???

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:55:28 PM by theking »

hua

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 11:23:11 PM »
Whaaattt....scratch head... ???

I'm confused as well... thought this was the guy that said the teg can do it all.  ;)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 06:43:05 AM »
It can, but I left it in another state.  I need to buy another car

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 09:33:11 AM »
I'm confused as well... thought this was the guy that said the teg can do it all.  ;)

I'm more confused about his claim of having a "van" already and now he's buying another van...sounds like made up stuff as usual..as far as the "teg" goes, that ain't no "weekend warrior" for most prefer as they prefer to use their econo cars like the teg, civic, corolla, etc., as a daily driver due to lower maintenance and ownership cost i.e., gas, insurance, etc.

Sifu

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2015, 02:19:42 PM »
Penny with picture or it isn't yours.  PH/HOL rules.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2015, 06:36:05 PM »
I think, I actually want a...  An ...  Never thought I'd do this but....

An automatic :s

Advertisements