Advertisement

Author Topic: Sodas  (Read 3239 times)

Hamster_Hero

Sodas
« on: November 20, 2015, 02:07:10 PM »
Do you guys drink soda regularly?  Are there always soda in the fridge or is it a once in awhile kinda thing?

I've been drinking alot of soda lately and now think I've become addicted to it, which would not be good for my health.  Anyway, what is your favorite soda?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Giggles_Shyly

Re: Sodas
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 02:24:25 PM »
I cut soda from my life  now BUT the other day I had a cherry coke and it was so good! Back to water now!

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 02:38:55 PM »
i drink it everyday but i dont overdue it mostly a full cup is fine unlike my coworker who has to drink it every 5 mins

Offline Fancee

• Global Moderator
  • Shine bright like a diamond
  • Respect: +340
    • View Profile
    • First Financial Security Senior Associate
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 03:09:39 PM »
No sodas at all.

Once in a very blue moon, I'll buy it just because we have guests or we're throwing a party, a get together, etc.

But for the most part, I serve my guests tea and water only.

Life insurance with living benefits.
Life insurance with a savings plan.
http://clients.firsfinancialsecurity.com/WF1700

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 11:16:21 AM »
not a drop of sodas had went inside my mouth for the last five years! and I'm very proud of that. I used to drink like two bottles of sodas per day. now I don't even miss it. sometimes I would have nightmares of drinking sodas.  ;D

yuknowthat

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
Drink soda once in a blue moon.  I drink mostly water, coffee, tea, and juices.

But once you pop a one on accident. it's addicting!... Favorite soda Cherry coke and Dr. Pepper :D

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 11:44:56 PM »
No sodas at all.

Once in a very blue moon, I'll buy it just because we have guests or we're throwing a party, a get together, etc.

But for the most part, I serve my guests tea and water only.

I have to buy soda a case of 24 if I know I have guest ahead of time or mainly because I'm cooking or BBQ otherwise water bottle for my guest is good enough.  I have not tried serving tea to guest but coffee. 

Jiggles

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 02:59:06 AM »
I used to be soda crazy. I would drink a few cans everyday. But I have stopped for several months now and intend to keep it that way. I no longer buy sodas. Only drink water. I don't even drink juices because they still contain sugar. Sodas and juices have done damage on my teeth and of course are just not healthy for you overall. If I am really craving soda then I may buy a little bottle of it, have a sip or two but never several cans a day like before. I have only bought a soda bottle once over the past several months and that was only because I went shopping on an empty stomach and you know when you're hungry you crave everything you see. I also don't want my daughter to drink so much soda/juices so I don't buy it. It works. She drinks water or milk instead and doesn't ask for soda anymore.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 01:23:20 PM »
I've had three friends who don't drink any soda at all.

They are all slim women.

Two are medical doctors. One is a Ph. D.

Two are Hmong. One isn't.

One loves books. I couldn't even keep up with reading books to discuss with her.

One loves shooting. Ok, she's in the military.

The nonHmong is great in tennis.

They are all very fit. And, again, very slim.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

MSV

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 10:47:38 PM »
Here we call it pop.  8)

I rarely drink it. However, when I do have those uncontrollable once in a blue moon craving that arises, then I'll go for Sprite or Dr. Pepper!

zena

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 11:15:56 PM »
I once drank 3 Dr. Peppers daily at work 'cause it was free.

Now, I don't drink sodas very often.  Maybe once a month or a couple of months or so.  Sodas give me love handles.  I mostly drink tea nowadays.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 05:07:13 PM »
I once drank 3 Dr. Peppers daily at work 'cause it was free.

Now, I don't drink sodas very often.  Maybe once a month or a couple of months or so.  Sodas give me love handles.  I mostly drink tea nowadays.

Got me a new box of tea called Stash or something that I just threw into the cabinet yesterday.  It was mint flavor.  I cut off soda completely for 2 months now.  I have half a cup of coffee each morning because it is the only thing to keep me awake and going since my kids has to be up for school early otherwise I wouldn't need it. 

Having a water filter dispenser in the homes really help because the kids no longer care for other drinks and now it is just water.  I should have invest in one a long time but wasn't willing to spend $200-300 for a good bottom loader one.  My brother just gave me his.

Advertisements