Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Resilience Institute (HRI)  (Read 4562 times)

mronline

Hmong Resilience Institute (HRI)
« on: December 02, 2015, 11:28:12 PM »
FYI:

Hello friends and colleagues. I just came across a math education intervention program located in Saint Paul area.  It is one of a kind math program designed by hmong professional team.  They are opening to teach math to young Hmong students after school hours. It is definitely worth to check them out and perhaps enroll your sons and daughters to their program. Click the link below to explore more details if any of you are interested.

http://www.hmongresilienceinstitute.com/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Resilience Institute (HRI)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 10:23:42 AM »
If it's free, it's good.  :)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
This is great. Will they expand the program online or offer accessibility to families who don't live in Minnesota?

I looked around the website and I suggest they also have a class that helps student test better. I think that would really help Hmong students because states look at standard tests. Also, students who need to take college entrance exams. I know there are already classes for that but this could be a better avenue.

mronline

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 02:36:44 PM »
This is great. Will they expand the program online or offer accessibility to families who don't live in Minnesota?

I looked around the website and I suggest they also have a class that helps student test better. I think that would really help Hmong students because states look at standard tests. Also, students who need to take collegentrance exams. I know there are already classes for that but this could be a better avenue.

Update: HRI is on the move so I am sure, they will eventually. Here is their FB site, definitely worth to check them out especially those have  sons and daughters that seeking for help in math education and preparing for the future endeavors. Hands to them for  creating their math education program to take our Hmong children to the next 40 years.

https://www.facebook.com/Hmong-Resilience-Institute-964042270322860/

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:49:42 PM by mronline »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 11:20:45 AM »
I can teach math.

I should be a teacher.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

mronline

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 03:24:47 PM »
I can teach math.

I should be a teacher.

Perhaps, you can  call them and volunteer your math skills teaching our Hmong students.

Advertisements