Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Sperm/Egg Bank  (Read 5396 times)

Gen. Invincible

Hmong Sperm/Egg Bank
« on: December 19, 2015, 05:59:36 PM »
Im so glad there are progressive Hmong women who do not want to do anything with a Hmong man, but want to have Hmong children as a single Mom. I think it is time. I am now recruiting Hmong Men Sperm Donors. Please PM me for details.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Sperm/Egg Bank
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 05:31:36 PM »
Im so glad there are progressive Hmong women who do not want to do anything with a Hmong man, but want to have Hmong children as a single Mom. I think it is time. I am now recruiting Hmong Men Sperm Donors. Please PM me for details.

Just have a bunch of hmong women assist these men and you'll have an overflow of sperm for sure.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Jiggles

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 12:08:19 AM »
Make sure to do a thorough family health history investigation and lots of health tests and IQ tests. We only want smart, healthy babies if we can help it. 

yuknowthat

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 10:12:02 AM »
better finding some noble genes then.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 11:44:01 PM »
Good luck!lol

Smart men would not want to donate nor would they want to give life and take responsibility, same goes for women. It's a sacred thing...

dust

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 10:31:48 AM »

Considering how small the Hmong population is, if this were to actually happen, what measures would you put in place to prevent creating a child of incest? What if two siblings unknowingly made a baby?

And most women wouldn't pay to get sperm. Why pay for something you can get free and you actually know where and who it's coming from?  :idiot2:

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
I don't know if i want to do it.  I feel sorry for the kid.  I'm not heartless. 

I heard a story about a violent mentally ill homeless man got over 100 women pregnant with his donated sperm.  On his application, he claimed he was a doctor, rich and have very high IQ.  Now the women are suing the sperm bank center.

I'm sure my kids will be good looking and smart.  It's just that I don't want to bring life to this world. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 12:56:06 PM »
I don't know if i want to do it.  I feel sorry for the kid.  I'm not heartless. 

I heard a story about a violent mentally ill homeless man got over 100 women pregnant with his donated sperm.  On his application, he claimed he was a doctor, rich and have very high IQ.  Now the women are suing the sperm bank center.

I'm sure my kids will be good looking and smart.  It's just that I don't want to bring life to this world.

Isn't that info supposed to be confidential?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements