Advertisement

Author Topic: "Clutch Woes" ? here's an interesting read.  (Read 800 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
"Clutch Woes" ? here's an interesting read.
« on: December 20, 2015, 01:21:05 PM »
I can't find it, but I was reading it in the s2k forum while looking for how to change the fluid out.

Anyways...

I was also looking for pictures for s2k specific to see if I needed to change mine out.

I also was experiencing that horrible 1'st and 2nd gear grind appearantly common in the s2k. 

Then I read the clutch woes article.  It made sense.

So anyways, today I changed out the fluid.

Before, honestly I thought it was fine, it looked "clear" to me, I was reading the articles and they say it's suppose to be clear.

After, look how clear it is

I changed it twice, just the upper resevior only.  I can't get under the car to do a proper bleed.

I'm not going to say it sovled the grinding issue since I've only drive it about less than 5 miles since the fluid change but... I will say it does feel alot better and there is a noticeble difference.

Next oil change I'll change it as well untill I can properly bleed it out.

I wanted to post up these pictures becuase I couldn't find any pictures and pictures actually help alot.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: "Clutch Woes" ? here's an interesting read.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 01:45:16 PM »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements