Advertisement

Author Topic: Unboxing my Blue Apron  (Read 4119 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Unboxing my Blue Apron
« on: January 13, 2016, 11:21:22 PM »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Unboxing my Blue Apron
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:22:16 PM »
So did you make these dishes/meals?

Like this post: 0
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 03:02:45 PM »
So did you make these dishes/meals?

Yes, young lady(s)  O0:

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 03:30:40 PM »
Yum yum.  Looks good.  Thanks for sharing.   ;)

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 10:58:36 PM »
Yum yum.  Looks good.  Thanks for sharing.   ;)

Thanks, it's not bad. What I like best about it is that the ingredients are all pre-measured so I don't have to go buy a bottle of this or a bushel of that just to use a tiny bit of it and may never use it again...

First time doing this so I'm glad I tried it. I'm the adventurous type so I like to try new things from time to time..

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 08:13:36 PM »
1st two free meal?  Are u going to continue?  Sound like Pucca got you to try Blue Apron. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 11:45:33 PM »
1st two free meal?  Are u going to continue?  Sound like Pucca got you to try Blue Apron.

No "free" meals for me. Not sure if I want to continue yet, I'm going to sample a few more of their dishes then decide. I saw it, and it's new to me so I said, why not since I like to try new things.... O0

Didn't even know Pucca was doing Blue Apron.  ???

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 11:29:11 AM »
No "free" meals for me. Not sure if I want to continue yet, I'm going to sample a few more of their dishes then decide. I saw it, and it's new to me so I said, why not since I like to try new things.... O0

Didn't even know Pucca was doing Blue Apron.  ???

You get charge but the first 2 meal should be free and then continued charging your card for all order.  3 meals for $60 is too much for a week even though it is simple and easy to do with everything packed fresh in the box. 

There are a few other company out there doing it too.  Starting to see less of these commerical on TV so maybe it's not doing well. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 07:02:16 PM »
You get charge but the first 2 meal should be free and then continued charging your card for all order.  3 meals for $60 is too much for a week even though it is simple and easy to do with everything packed fresh in the box. 

There are a few other company out there doing it too.  Starting to see less of these commerical on TV so maybe it's not doing well.

No "free" meal as they charge me the same every week ("$59.94") for the 3 meals for two person.

yuknowthat

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 09:00:28 PM »
looks goods!  :D :D :D

it's does give me a great business idea to help hmong folks who are stuck in the snow or live in areas where no hmong food is to be found. ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2016, 11:30:02 PM »
looks goods!  :D :D :D

it's does give me a great business idea to help hmong folks who are stuck in the snow or live in areas where no hmong food is to be found. ;D

Yeah, you should definitely do it...the light bulb is shining very bright so just do it. And it's not just the Hmong folks in areas where there are no Hmong food, I can see myself ordering stuff from you too just to try your stuff out.. O0

yuknowthat

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2016, 01:51:22 PM »
let me connect with some phers who does have hmong farm connections. :D

zena

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »
It looks good. It's pricey though.

I got an offer for 3 free meals from a company that is similar to the one you advertised.  I can't think of the name right now but I think these company are doing something very interesting.  It could become a norm in the far future.

Pucca

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2016, 08:39:26 AM »
We've been doing the subscription/meal delivery boxes for about a year now.  There's a bunch of different ones so we alternate depending on which meals are available.  Blue Apron is the best deal out of all the ones available.

We're also doing vegetable and fruit box deliveries.  I've always gotten grocery staples delivered but now I'm using Target's subscription service to get household supplies delivered as well.  I find that it just saves a lot of time.

Advertisements