Thanos vs. Omega Shenron!

Thanos
3 (50%)
Omega Shenron
1 (16.7%)
I don't know...
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Thanos vs. Omega Shenron!  (Read 8068 times)

composition07

Thanos vs. Omega Shenron!
« on: January 14, 2016, 02:06:54 PM »
Now choose. Who's going to win? Any feats for these foes?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Thanos vs. Omega Shenron!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 02:10:13 PM »
We are not going to do your homework for you.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

composition07

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 08:28:48 PM »
We are not going to do your homework for you.

Dude...this is a debate. My hands are down with Thanos. Sun Wukong (Tub Vwj Koob) is stronger than Thanos. He's a god!

Thanos is strong, but I heard Shenron is pretty OP after I saw the fights between two saiyans in their final form to fight against this dragon. Who do you vote for? This isn't a HW assignment. It's your own opinion.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 05:00:56 PM »
Now choose. Who's going to win?

The one that can "talk shiit best to a cop"... :P

composition07

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 02:46:39 PM »
The one that can "talk shiit best to a cop"... :P

Yo, I needed for my creative writing. I suck at putting funny jokes in a mafia situation. But please, put that aside and participate with this forum.

Let's just talk about Thanos in this one.

composition07

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 02:50:33 PM »
I know that Wukong is stronger than Thanos with those Gautlet he have. This is how I see it in my statistic view. I can be wrong, but correct me:

The One and All (Marvel) > Angel Michael (DC) > Lucifer, the Morning Star (DC) > Sun Wukong (The Chinese mythology) > Thanos > Bills > Saitama (One Punch Man) > Goku > Godzilla > Superman > Human Beings.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 02:57:07 PM by composition07 »

composition07

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 02:55:24 PM »
Shenron has an immense regeneration power; however, I don't see Thanos to have that kind of a ability. What I know from Thanos is that he accidently blew up the entire universe without a sweat. In fact, he didn't know what it can actually do to the universe before meeting his punishment from The Only One.

He has re-create the universe from scratch until this part, I forget what goes next.

Without the Gautlet, Thanos is shit. I'd say Thanos is as strong like the Hulk without its Gautlet powers. By wearing them on, he is stronger than the Hulk.

Saitama may have some feats; however, he can go as far stronger than a Saiyan without a sweat. I have seen a fanmade Vegeta vs. Saitama, LOL! I am not sure if that counts...

composition07

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 03:03:31 PM »
And why do you think that it goes in that order?

A quick google search would show you haven't done your homework on that bolded part.

I have done some research. If you put darkseid vs. Thanos (No Gautlet), Darkseid wins. I know how powerful Darkseid is. Thanos has no feat if he doesn't have those infinity powers. Without Lady Death, he's pretty weak.

This power is worst than the Lord of the Rings. Also, I go to comic vine to see who would win at the last outcome.

composition07

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2016, 03:08:57 PM »
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-omega-shenron-749108/

Here's a spot of what I research.

Thanos is the best Assshole of there is. Even Silver Surfer hestitate after he shot his blast at his face, LMAO! Thanos words to him: "Are you done?" (It didn't do any affect to him)

:2funny: ;D

I was just jaw dropping when I saw that.

composition07

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2016, 08:58:14 PM »
Depends what version you are talking about.  Some versions they are weak as hell, some they are stronger. Taking a standard level Darkseid vs a gimped Thanos is a odd thing to do.  That's like deathbattle's Generic Cloud vs Geared Link.  Just a dumb thing to do.

Hmm...true. I've made a mistake here. Which version do you think it's the best? I like the one when he's very OP.

composition07

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »
I don't know enough about DC and Marvel to say.

Then why are you accusing me that I don't know anything? Such a hypocrite...

I know that Thanos will curbstomp Shenron at any rate. I'd say Shenron can kick Darkseid's ass; however, to face such foe like Thanos, who is weaker; yet, he has an add-on armor to its power, he can destroy the universe in one blow.

Thanos win!

composition07

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 03:52:06 PM »
Besides Thanos who is more powerful than all of his weapons, Monkey King and Shiva can kick his ass is because they are like gods and deities. Monkey King will break Thanos's wrist and wears the gautlet to destroy him since HE TOO, have stolen armor to what he has conquered to prove his feat. The Nimbus, Wukong (Vwj Koob) has stole it from the dragons when he went into the battle. After that, he stole some armor from other places he conquered. He got so prideful to the point, he became a sore winner that the gods in the Chinese mythology, kicked him out, dumped his glory (Like what Donald Trump will say: "You're fired!"), and made him lesser than them. Wukong is a fallen god and became a demon. He became a parallel universal threat, which is beyond than Thanos. Thanos is Uno Universe, not parallel. Shiva is the same thing too; however, I don't know much about Shiva, the Indian war god.

Aries is pretty power if you go back to the original Greek Mythology. He just had sex with Wonder Woman, made his own son to kill his own mother (Wonder Woman), and then, waged a war against them for the hell of it. War is the answer to Aries's desire.

composition07

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 08:12:15 PM »
Now that's just weird.  Now you are tying in real world mythology to comics.  Comics tend to weaken and empower their characters at interval to keep the story interesting.  They can't just keep selling a story about a character that is overpowered.  It would turn out like the anime SAO where it has an interesting premise, but loses it's spark because the main character is just too damn good.  So good, the only way he lost is because the dev used some bullshit commands to make himself unbeatable. no one wants to see that.  What most people enjoy is story, often a hero who overcomes the odds.  Seeing someone squash stuff constantly is rather boring.

So comparing mythology to comics is a lame comparison and doesn't work since they are very different universe with different factors.

If we want to go that route.  we can just say

The one above all (Marvel) = The Presence (DC) > = Pre-crisis Superman >=Superman Prime 1 million > all

and somewhere in there is Living Tribunal, Spectre, etc.

TOAA and Presence are almost the exact same thing.
And Pre-Crisis Superman.  Even someone like me, who doesn't know a whole lot.  Know how bullshit Pre-crisis superman is. 
He literally does anything. 
Shapeshift? yep. 
Run so fast he breaks barriers? yep. 
Escapes black holes? yep.
 Time travel? yep. 
Move planets? yep.
electromagneti sm? yep. 
Some wierd ventriloquism powers? yep.
Eat up nuclear bombs? yep. 
Smarter than braniac? yep.

You name it.  The damn pre-crisis superman can do it. 

As for superman prime.
Can create life forms out of seemingly nothing.
Can create and destroy universes
5th dimension powers.
- can destroy dimensions
Able to breach the source wall and return to tell the tale.  A feat almost no one is capable of doing.
He's immune to all sorts of damages.
Able to dish out all sorts of damage.
Near limitless powers.

So with that.
Monkey King. Shiva. Thanos.  won't do much against the bullshit Supermans.

Dude, we aren't comparing heroes. I know for the fact that Heroes wouldn't go and kill each other unless they have a different agenda to do. For example, X-Men vs. Avengers. They both have a different agenda; however, the outcome is that they are all superheroes. As for Villains, I know for the FACT that they don't give a damn about other agenda. Therefore, Thanos will lose to Wukong by all means. But if we put Thanos compare to Shenron, Shenron lose. Odin may have some feat to go against Wukong. Maybe even Galatus might have a chance on whooping that Chink Monkey out of the ring. This is a villain fight, not for superheroes. By all means, let's get back to topic rather than going to la-la land since I don't want to pull a red-herring. This is a villain forum--not superheroes.

composition07

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 08:14:50 PM »
My answer to Thanos:

Thanos > Shenron

Thanos curbstomp Shenron, manipulate of telepathy, time, and death. Shenron lose!

Beerus vs Thanos, that would be interesting. However, I have never seen Beerus destroying a universe without charging up his Ki. Therefore, I'd say Thanos is somewhat like a god...ONLY if he has that gautlet.

PIIIMP SLAP!

composition07

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2016, 01:08:35 PM »
Dude. We don't even know what you are trying to compare.  You went off topic long ago.

First you compared Thanos to Omega Shenron.
Then you compared a gimped gloveless Thanos to Omega Shenron and Darkseid.
Then you compared other mythological beings to comic book characters. Which by the way, you brought in Goku and Superman, not me.  You even brought in The One Above All which is pointless to bring to any debate because of how ridiculous he is.

Not on Topic at all.

And to top that off. Your initial points about Shenron are completely wrong.  I derailed that idea long ago.
GT = non canon.  And the rule of thumb is, if it's not canon, you can't compare power levels to something that is canon since they exist on separate timelines or universes.  Therefore we don't actually know how strong the GT characters are to the Z characters or Super characters since they are not canon.  Which nullifies the "Shenron is pretty OP" argument.  To further that point SSJ4 =/= final form.  Also, SSJ4 Gogeta > Omega Shenron. 

And umm. Point of idiocracy.  This is supposed to be a thread about Thanos vs Omega shenron.  But you went off and started talking about the monkey king. Somehow we went from Thanos vs Omega Shenron to "Random villain forum."

On the bold, I only went off topic for show the latter. Thanos is pretty strong with that gautlet. If Shenron tries to out smart Thanos by cutting his hand off, he can try.

Advertisements