Advertisement

Author Topic: Things Hmong guys hate...  (Read 7647 times)

bulbasaur

Things Hmong guys hate...
« on: January 15, 2016, 12:39:31 AM »
Hang out with long enough with a certain group of people, and you'll pick up on tendencies.  Here is a list of things Hmong guys hate.  Of course, it is not all Hmong guys.  Most of these don't even pertain to me.  But, I can't deny that it pertains to some if not many....

1. Hmong girls who date non-Hmong guys.

Some Hmong guys get pissed at this.  For some reason, they take it as a personal rejection.  I wonder if this would have anything to do with filial piety within the Hmong culture?  Someone should write a paper on that. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Things Hmong guys hate...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 12:43:01 AM »
2. Professionally successful Hmong girls

Some guys automatically think a girl is snobby if she is professional successful, especially if she is more professionally successful than him.  They may not even know that girl that well, but that won't stop them from assuming so. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 12:47:21 AM »
3. Admitting they're wrong

No one likes to admit that they are wrong, but some Hmong guys take it to the extreme.  They would twist facts, or just outright deny that anything happened.  They rather argue Obi Wan's defense, "What I told you was true from a certain point of view."

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 12:56:24 AM »
4. Acknowledging that he's not in his prime

Everyone loves to believe that they are forever young, but you gotta give it up when you're that 40-something in the 20-something club.  Maybe they're going there for the music? 

I haven't been to New Year's in a while, but the last time I was there, I saw these old guys talking to this teenage girl.  They had pen and paper ready to get her number, and she had her iphone. 

Blongforever

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 01:06:32 AM »
What had been stated are applicable to the human race across the board so I don't know why that would only apply to Hmong guys?  I know of White guys who are extremely controlling of their women.  Does that say all White guys are the same?  Same with the Mexicans. 

One thing I see is that Hmong guys don't want their good house wives to hang out with divorcees.  That's still happening as we speak. 

Birds of a feather may end up flocking together kinda fear? IDK

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 01:25:29 AM »

No one likes to admit that they are wrong, but some Hmong guys take it to the extreme.  They would twist facts, or just outright deny that anything happened.  They rather argue Obi Wan's defense, "What I told you was true from a certain point of view."

A lot of my OGs pop and uncles are like this. If you were a kid when these oldies were still in their prime, everything they tell you they want you to believe and they don't want you to think they are wrong or else they look you down. I remember one of my uncle who likes to drive without seat belts on even though I told him seat belts are for his safety but the guy tend to argue and look me down. From that point on, I refused to be his passenger and I doubt he'll ever use them belts. Well it took him at least five car accidents and several tickets before he realize that seat beats exist. He is crippled now and can't walk anymore and whenever I see him it just disappoint me. >:(.

bulbasaur

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 01:32:58 AM »
5. Getting labeled as old fashioned

If you're not a thug or a clubber, then for some reason, you might get labelled at "old fashioned."  These Hmong guys probably aren't boring, they simply like other things instead of clubbing.  Some girls automatically label non-clubbing Hmong guys negatively.  Of course, these are probably the same girls who complain about never being able to find a decent Hmong man...but that's another topic for another thread.

Jiggles

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 01:47:04 AM »
My man is totally 3 and 4.  :knuppel2:

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 11:09:33 AM »

6. Responsibiliti es (bills, taking care of kids, washing dishes, taking out trash, etc)

Like this post: +1

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 11:12:38 AM »

6. Responsibiliti es (bills, taking care of kids, washing dishes, taking out trash, etc)

I know whom you speak of.   ;D  :D  :P

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 11:13:16 AM »
Apparently Hmong men hate me!

Dangs guys!  Date hate the player, hate the game!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 11:17:00 AM »
I concur that "some" Hmong guys are like this.......but it is applicable to other ethnicities as well.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2016, 11:18:50 AM »
Hey trouble, you like me?

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

yuknowthat

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 11:18:55 AM »

Some guys automatically think a girl is snobby if she is professional successful, especially if she is more professionally successful than him.  They may not even know that girl that well, but that won't stop them from assuming so.
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: anyone who thinks like this is  :idiot2: :idiot2: because it's like a threat of stomping some hmong men's pride and ego.

Ambition and success in a hmong woman is attractive.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 11:30:35 AM »
Let's put ph names with numbers!

Advertisements