Advertisement

Author Topic: Are people still modifying their cars?  (Read 4505 times)

E92M3

Re: Are people still modifying their cars?
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 12:55:42 PM »
I still modify my cars. Nothing like port, polish & honing. I do still do all the bolt on parts. This would be on the weekend car & motorcycle. I've started to take things off the IS300 a couple years ago, but I'll be adding them back on. I'm planning to buy another car soon so the IS300 can join the S2000 in the garage. Planning to do some time attacks this year.  O0

Ever thought of doing a LS swap on the IS?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 09:23:30 PM »
Ever thought of doing a LS swap on the IS?

Nope, I'd rather do a LSx swap on the S2000 if I had to do one at all.  As for the IS, I'd just do a 2jzgte swap or 2jzgte bottom end and NA-T it. Those are out of my plans now though. My funds are allocated else where do to life changing events now.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Sleipnir

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 10:57:52 AM »
I have no clue what is going on anymore with cars these days.  It used to be modifying Honda Civics, Preludes, S2K, Acura Integras and DSM.  I guess I grew out of it and just buy a car and drive it now.  Must be getting old.

yes, I'm still modifying...

except this time...  it's putting in carseats, back seat protectors from spills and kids dirty shoes, weathertech floor liners, DVD players and entertainment, window shades, etc...

Advertisements