Advertisement

Author Topic: Some Things Christians Don't Understand  (Read 3623 times)

bulbasaur

Some Things Christians Don't Understand
« on: January 27, 2016, 10:50:50 PM »
Let's just jump right into it...

1.  A lot of Christians like to assume they know God's plan.  They will say something dumb like, "You're suffering because God gave you the role of the scarified." However, they have no idea what God's plan is.  It is up to the individual to try to figure that out.  Unless God came down and told you to sacrifice yourself, then you have every right to change your life.  These hypocrites need to review Matthew 7,

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bulbasaur

Re: Some Things Christians Don't Understand
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 10:53:19 PM »
2.  Insulting other religions doesn't make you right.  You can insult Islam all you want, but that still doesn't make you right. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:55:17 PM »
3.  Jesus was most likely a middle-easterner. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 10:56:27 PM »
4. Catholics are Christians. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 02:43:19 AM »
Ignorant much? Failed reading comprehension? Nobody is saying that we know God's plan. I'm not saying that I know God's plan. I'm saying that He does have a plan and for people to biatch and complain about their circumstances or even thinking that if they prayed hard enough it will change is absolute futile.

As someone else already said, He's not going to give you what you want or need. He's going to give you what you're made for. 

Like this post: +1

bulbasaur

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 03:02:07 AM »
 :idiot2:

Ignorant much? Failed reading comprehension? Nobody is saying that we know God's plan. I'm not saying that I know God's plan. I'm saying that He does have a plan and for people to biatch and complain about their circumstances or even thinking that if they prayed hard enough it will change is absolute futile.

As someone else already said, He's not going to give you what you want or need. He's going to give you what you're made for.

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 10:10:56 AM »
Without belive_n_me, you would be here talking to yourself and that is what I don't understand either.   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

bulbasaur

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 10:29:11 AM »
 :idiot2:

Without belive_n_me, you would be here talking to yourself and that is what I don't understand either.   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »
5. Mormons are Christians.

bulbasaur

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
6. Quoting the Bible to prove that the Bible is real is moot.  That's like someone quoting Harry Potter to prove that Harry Potter is real. 

bulbasaur

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 05:12:03 AM »
7. They don't understand how the OT connects with the NT.  They don't understand the significance of the OT.  Some Christians act like the OT doesn't even exist; they only study the NT.  This is like watching the climax of a movie, but not watching the first half of the movie.  It's true that the climax is the most exciting part, but the first part of the movie is still important.   

bulbasaur

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 08:48:48 PM »
8. Science is not your enemy.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 10:02:44 PM »
Damn you guys are still debating? If you truly understand from both sides then no point for debating anymore. Can't we just get along?

bulbasaur

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 06:27:15 PM »
Gracified thinks, "Godless science is more on the line of make believe to push their fairytale religion."

Refer to #8.

Damn you guys are still debating? If you truly understand from both sides then no point for debating anymore. Can't we just get along?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 12:18:28 AM »
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Apparently, you didn't understand what you just quoted... You're doing exactly what you're complaining about.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements