Advertisement

Author Topic: Never thought i would be a yawg nrauj...  (Read 23298 times)

Buttercup

Re: Never thought i would be a yawg nrauj...
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2016, 09:10:20 PM »
You should take her to divorce court and do a DNA test to verify if it is your baby or not.  Make her pay for the DNA test and if the baby is yours.  Keep it!  Just to make her feel the pain.  lol

If the baby isn't yours, still keep it, and let it be adopted to a family who is in need of one.  31 years of age is very young.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Blongforever

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »
Do you know that lucky SOB that scored your wife?  She got nailed by that SOB real good man.  I'd divorce that door knob and move on.  Do you want to live with her and the thought of her allowing another man to nail her real good when you are not around for the rest of your life?  You may be a better man than I am so maybe you can handle that shit.  I think your problem is more complicated than her unfaithfulness and what you are sharing.  Are there children involved?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 01:04:54 AM »
You can determine paternity before birth. Just simply have an amniocentesis performed. It's the same test they use to determine Down Syndrome. However, it's very costly.

yuknowthat

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 08:59:45 AM »
Npawg! Being a divorcee is the new trend.lol jk. Dont worry about it. Its not only you that have been divorced. This whole world have millions who probably been divorce more than once.

31 is still young and right time to start thinking about marriage only.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 10:52:53 AM »
I can feel your pain just reading your post. I'm very sorry to hear that you're going through this.

I think that when a woman cheats on you, she no longer loves you. even if she still wants to work out and keep the marriage, that only means the other guy doesn't want her anymore. nws pom dej dag siab thiaj nqeg lawm. so basically, you are her second, her shelter when she has no where to go. the only reason why she now sees you as the best is because she was dumped by her lover. do you want to be second for the rest of your and her life? and always remember that once a cheater is always a cheater. some are able to get away from it, but many others revert back to their cheating behaviors. so good luck to you and I wish you the strength to make the best decision for you. since there is no kids yet, it won't be that hard. oh, and as another pher said, the fact that she wants to abort the child is because she's not sure whom the father is. since she wants to work it out with you, she's probably terrify that the baby might be her lovers so that's why she decides to abort it.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2016, 10:57:50 AM »

I had a cousin that went thru what you did... his wife cheated on him with a guy at her work place. She got pregnant and had an abortion. He found out and divorced her but soon took her back because his kids was missing her. She did this whole Hmong apologized thing, she had a big dinner and came and apologized to him and his whole family and beg to him to take her back. Guess what, 5 years later, she cheated on him again. Now, he's married to a wonderful woman and he's so much happier. He was 35 when he divorce her the second time.

I also have a cousin in a similar situation too. his wife cheated on him with a Mexican guy at her workplace. he caught them red handed. she did this whole cow party to fix his face. her side of the families came. she made all these promises to be good and stay with him. she begged all the elders and promised to not do it again. a few months later, she got in contact with him again and slept with him. again, my cousin found out and this time, he kicked her out of the house. she went to her Mexican lover but he didn't want her. in fact, he was no where to be found because he was afraid of getting in trouble by my cousin. plus, he never wanted her. he just wants to use her sexually only. she couldn't find him so she went back to her side of the family and eventually remarried. her now husband is good and loves her a lot, but she still regrets my cousin. and the pain and suffering she puts her children through was just very sad.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2016, 11:04:10 AM »
anyways, back to your original title, sometimes it's best to be a yawg nraug than to be in a loveless marriage. at least you know you weren't the one that f*ck up the marriage and that you really did gave it your all. you have nothing to regret. best to be single and look for a new love than to fix a love that was broken into a thousand pieces. best to start over new than to go back to someone who you no longer love completely, trust enough anymore, and your heart will never be content with her ever again. best to leave now than stay and be miserable and in pain for the rest of your life. she will heal and get over it, but you won't, trust me. I know finding new love will be hard, but just take your time looking for new love. don't rush and jump right into another marriage. I believe that if you are a good person with a genuine heart, you will find another good soul to be with. now, if you become a player after divorce and just party and drink every weekend, then your life would be just having fun only and no serious woman would want to be with you unless you find another woman who just loves drinking, partying, and having fun like you.

Hot Pockets

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 07:05:38 PM »
Well I'll tell you there are plenty of divorced Hmong people to go around. So you can always find someone. Divorce rates has gone up significantly among Hmong couples.

If you can't trust her than its over. Start by asking friends and family if they can network you with singles.

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 11:46:06 AM »
Thanks everyone. The hardest part of moving on is the fact that you always had someone there for you. When you don't anymore, loneliness and depression hits you really hard. It is always easiest to run back to the one person that you once had. However, I agree with many of you. I can forgive, but I cannot forget. This situation was beyond my limits and I know that it forever changed my respect for her.  To spend a lifetime with this person knowing how she treated me, I don't think I can do it. 

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2016, 08:42:32 PM »
Well I'll tell you there are plenty of divorced Hmong people to go around. So you can always find someone. Divorce rates has gone up significantly among Hmong couples.

If you can't trust her than its over. Start by asking friends and family if they can network you with singles.

There are other single women/men that will take a divorce men/women...  I know a few people that were divorce and they end up marrying single girls. Never underestimate the power of "has lug zoo and lug mog". I'm just saying that people are not as picky as they used to be in the old days.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2016, 08:28:30 AM »
Don't worry too much about a title you were forced to have. There are plenty of good women still out there and you will find her. Be open minded and date for a while before settling down :)

Wise words from my grandpa:

Cov neeg es tuag tsis muaj ntxa, tsis txhob ntshai kiag. Nws hem tsis tau yus lawm. O0

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:49:39 AM by Giggles_Shyly »

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2016, 08:50:46 AM »
Hehe Tai Lau, lawv yuav hem koj li cas na lod? Yus txav kom deb ntawm lawv xwb mas ;D

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2016, 09:14:32 AM »
Thaum ntawv ces, cell phone tuag tsis muaj ntxa lawm thiab  :P

zooNyob

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 02:10:56 PM »
Bruh!  Leave now while you can...I've been there and done that!!!  Listen to yourself....yo u already stated that no matter what you do for her she is never happy!!!  Fact is she never really loved you from the start that's why she was never happy and just waiting for someone to come along that's why she screwed him!!! 

Again leave while you can!!!  She will never love you and you will never accept her for what she has done as you already stated!!!  It's not bad at all being single at 31!!!  I was divorce at 27 but not that much difference!!!  Don't be afraid of being alone!!!  you have your friends, family, and other ppl that will always be there!!!  Matter of fact you came in this world alone and you will leave alone!!!!

Women?  they will come so dont stress about that!!!  work on getting your life back together, getting in shape (if necessary), be social, and women will come falling at your feet!!! 

I know all this is easier said or typed but you can do it!!!  I'm living proof along with million of other guys here that have gone through the same situation. 

Stay strong bro and be strong with your decision 

Crapcom

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 01:55:35 PM »
this threat is so hot  :D :D :D :D that i have to reply

one question is this: are you willing the accept your wife knowing that we men have gotten inside her and have Bang the shit out of her  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I understand that your marriage lasted a long time but why do you have 2nd thoughts? when your answer is right in front of you.

If you're my brother and you went back to her...i don't think i'll ever respect you again in life....cause your self esteem is so low that you went back to your whore....who got
bang by so many men... :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

so you have build an strong marriage foundation? well your foundation has collapse the moment she spread her legs for other men...

Not to discourage your thoughts...but my point is that if only if you can accept what she did then go back with her if you have second thoughts then move on...cut all strings..

can you accept? that's the question....

Like this post: +1

Advertisements