Advertisement

Author Topic: Never thought i would be a yawg nrauj...  (Read 23270 times)

sweetvoice

Re: Never thought i would be a yawg nrauj...
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2016, 09:29:55 PM »
Guys/Gals,

I never thought I would be in a situation like this, but recently found out my wife cheated on me. It's been a couple of weeks, and I came back home to try to worked it out a few times.  Now, life throws another curveball at me and I recently found out she is pregnant.  The thing is she lied about the dates she slept with the guy when I came back to try to work it out, and  now she is pregnant with a baby that could not be mine. I am debating on divorcing her, and she isn't planning to keep the kid.  I never thought I would be a yawg nrauj, and I have been out of the dating game for so long, I don't know how I will meet anyone else if I leave. Btw, I'm only 31 years old and my wife and I have been married 6 yrs.  Let me know your thoughts.

There are tons and tons of divorce men in this world so why are you so scare of being one. Your not perfect your life/marriage is not perfect so who cares if you become a divorce man if that is the only choice you got left to keep yourself safe and happy. Noone knows their future even for those who are have happy marriage they don't know tomorrow because maybe tomorrow their marriage will go wrong too. Some will try to save their marriage by killing or doing anything for it while others will just leave and start a new beginning some will remarry right way some will never ever remarry...they all have to make a decision. Becoming a divorce man doesn't prevent you from doing anything that a single man can do. If a lady doesn't care or want you because your a divorce man then that is not your fault and you should not let it stop you from finding happiness for you. If you don't trust your wife anymore then who is preventing you from leaving for good and not returning one two three or four times and not waste your time on this situation that can lead you to have a bad background with the law. If you leave and do good for yourself instead of creating problems with the law then that's not a regret in life. If you don't leave and there's problems leading to the law then your be living a nightmare and will regret it for life so it is up to you to decide if is it really worth risking yourWHOLE life and your bring your love ones with the law. Please do not think you can control the situation with your wife once you come back because it is the wrong direction to take. Please be honest with yourself and follow your heart to seek a better future of becoming a good role model for others and love yourself. I don't really know why Hmong people care so much about having the name as being a divorce female or male..... let use this as a example-there are a lot of single Hmong females who have been with tons and tons of guys and there are divorce females who has only been with one guy their whole life. this is the year 2016 into 2017 and for many of us we already know that no matter how hard you work or try to better yourself in the Hmong community if your a divorce female or man you are always going to be view as someone not as good as a person who has never hold a marriage title. so.the whole truth to this is that do what is going to make you happy and try to be successful in life so you can feed yourself and have a decent job to pay for bills and not worry about this being divorce issue...no one is perfect everyone makes mistake single or divorce but not everyone will admit this or know...as long as you love yourself and do good things to better yourself and respect others then that's all that really matters and learn from your wrong doings and not repeat it over and over then your be okay.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:30:10 PM by sweetvoice »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Niello

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 03:04:25 PM »
Guys/Gals,

I never thought I would be in a situation like this, but recently found out my wife cheated on me. It's been a couple of weeks, and I came back home to try to worked it out a few times.  Now, life throws another curveball at me and I recently found out she is pregnant.  The thing is she lied about the dates she slept with the guy when I came back to try to work it out, and  now she is pregnant with a baby that could not be mine. I am debating on divorcing her, and she isn't planning to keep the kid.  I never thought I would be a yawg nrauj, and I have been out of the dating game for so long, I don't know how I will meet anyone else if I leave. Btw, I'm only 31 years old and my wife and I have been married 6 yrs.  Let me know your thoughts.

I'm very sorry to hear about this I hope you and your wife can work things out, but the hard part is will you forget about it? Its easier said then done cause at the end everytime there's an argument you'll always bring it up and it's going to be a cycle for your marriage.

Sometimes life comes at us with all these BS, but you just have to get up and move on. If she's getting an abortion then chances are it's not yours.

My ex cheated on me and I thought it was over but just remember you have to think positive and everything will fall into place.

Good Luck!

ua kiag xwb, tuag los tseg.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 07:23:21 AM »
Men don't suffer from divorce as much as women.  My friend who is very beautiful is married to a divorce me with children.  She never married before.  So you know women don't care so much whether you are divorced or not.  If you show them you love them, they will love you back.

A divorce women have a harder time finding a man.  It's even harder when she has children. 

Like this post: +1

plhob

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2017, 03:04:02 PM »
Guys/Gals,

ko

It's been a year now,  hoe have you been  ?

nkjaubakisl

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2017, 03:43:27 PM »
I know i'm super late and all but sorry to hear about your situation and complication. Honestly, once a cheat er will always be a cheater and trusting them will be hard. No one wants to do a second marriage but sometimes, life just happens that way. You do what you feel is best for you and your future  O0

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 08:11:45 PM »
Don't worry everyone. I'm still a live. lol.  O0 I separated sinced and have lived on my own for a good year now. My marriage was legally over a few months ago, and I have officially gone on my own separate way today. I just wanted to thank all of you for providing advice for me through the the hard times. I appreciate all of your advice on here, good or bad.  It definitely wasn't easy, and it took me almost 1.5 years to get over her, but I can definitely say that I am in a better place today. I am still in the process of building my life back together, and I have been slowly putting myself back out on the market too. Since I separated,I don't have any contact with her but last I heard of her, she was already on her third or fourth guy. It's true what they say, after a breakup, the loyal person stays single and deals with the damages until healed. The other one is already in another relationship. Regardless, I did loved her at one point, and I wished nothing but the best for her. All I know is that, she will never find anyone else like me again. People just do not know what they have until it's gone.       

Like this post: +3

ziggie

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2017, 10:49:40 PM »
Thanks for the update; best wishes

Luna

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2018, 10:34:27 PM »
Guys/Gals,

It's really up to you if you can forgive her and live life together again.  In the Hmong world, you might be an old divorcee, but fortunately we live in America.  You're still so young and have the world ahead of you.  You have a entire life to live still, can you live it with this person as your wife? 

***Good to hear that you're in a happier place now.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2018, 11:10:41 PM »
A disloyal person needs to be discarded and you did good! Hard to look a man in his eyes when his woman is running amok with other men.

MSV

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2019, 07:40:00 PM »
I started reading this thread and noticed it was from 2016 and thought...."oh no! We won't know what his decision was." Scrolling scrolling scrolling...an update!

I'm glad you made a decision and am in a better place. :) That step forward isn't so bad afterall. :)

Advertisements