Advertisement

Author Topic: Black legging trending........  (Read 2890 times)

FetishDream

Black legging trending........
« on: February 05, 2016, 05:59:23 PM »
Yep, here in cali, we have women who wears them black  leggings for 6 days straight and calling it her pants. 

What do you notice about this?   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Black legging trending........
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 03:37:04 AM »
You go to walmart everyday and will see some chick wearing these leggings.  Im so glad that boots with jeans are so last year. 

Leggings as pants.  Thats like wearing a blk panty hoes in public.  Some shy be wearing a longer shirt to cover her bum but just barely. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

proudlao

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:46:56 PM »
Are you guys seriously talking about leggings? 😜😳

Like this post: 0

FetishDream

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 05:48:07 PM »
Are you guys seriously talking about leggings? 😜😳

Yes we are talking about it.  Have you not gone out there in the real world and not seeing anyone with it?  It is like every other turn, you see someone with it.  While it is comfortable as they will say, some wears it like it is the only thing they have in their closet.  Go to the mall, wear to work, wear to parties, wear here and wear there, the same legging are trending. 

I'm not complaining because I like to see nice booty too.  I'm just saying that it is everywhere and some women takes it to the extreme.  Even overweight women be sporting it to look a tad skinnier or at least trying to get me to look their way.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 05:42:28 PM »
if hollywood says it is ok, so shall their sheeps. 

leggings as pants are officially a go

http://www.eonline.com/news/738979/athleisure-these-gym-clothes-are-not-just-for-workouts-as-seen-on-gigi-hadid

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 09:59:39 AM »
I rarely wear leggings....on ly in certain situations/environments.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 05:04:45 PM »
I rarely wear leggings....on ly in certain situations/environments.   ;D

You mean like how I would wrap a condom over my chop stick?  Ok, I get your point.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 05:06:48 PM »
it's the next best thing to mini skirts!   :D ;D

They even talk about taking it to the next level by putting knee pad on them legging.  Can you imagine the funkiness of this trend here? 

Legging is panty hoes.  It just a thicker version of the panty hoes.  If she bends over, you can literally bone her from behind even without her taking off them leggings. 

I wouldn't know.  I'm not a rapist.   :2funny:

zena

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 03:35:53 PM »
My teenage daughter wheres black leggings all day every day.  I tell her guys see other things when they see a girl in leggings but she's so young and innocent she doesn't understand.

But, another side of me doesn't mind her wearing them because she's confident and she has the body to wear it.

FetishDream

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 07:42:35 PM »
High school faces criticism for crackdown on leggings
A Florida high school is facing backlash online after dozens of young women were sent to the principal’s office on Thursday for wearing leggings.
Freshman Madelynn Gill missed her first period class and half of her second period class Thursday morning at Washington High School, in Pensacola,  Fla., while she and what she estimated to be 80 other female students waited to speak to Principal Michael J. Roberts or any of the deans at the school.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/02/12/florida-high-school-dress-code-leggings-violation/80282050/

Advertisements