Advertisement

Author Topic: dating traditional insecure hmong women  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +53
    • View Profile
Re: dating traditional insecure hmong women
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2016, 08:57:52 AM »
Fear (fear of rejection, what people think, getting hurt, etc..) and insecurity (about the family, past, self, relationship, etc..) applies to all group young and old. 

Now if you are talking about npab nauj then yes probably applies to traditional folks more like npab nauj wear shorts in winter, below 0 temperature.  Npab nauj when you try to hold her hands but she "shy away" and giggling covering her mouth, npab nauj wash clothes in the kitchen sink..

or nab nauj eat pho without using fish sauce ahhahaha.. something like that.

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Adverstisement

Offline gunnerstahl

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 04:55:37 PM »

Fear (fear of rejection, what people think, getting hurt, etc..) and insecurity (about the family, past, self, relationship, etc..) applies to all group young and old. 

Now if you are talking about npab nauj then yes probably applies to traditional folks more like npab nauj wear shorts in winter, below 0 temperature.  Npab nauj when you try to hold her hands but she "shy away" and giggling covering her mouth, npab nauj wash clothes in the kitchen sink..

or nab nauj eat pho without using fish sauce ahhahaha.. something like that.
I think it is partly that

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +90
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2016, 09:16:55 PM »
O0

Why did you contact me and then blocked me from answering you?
Did I do something wrong?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2016, 12:02:33 PM »
Here is a story:

Boy: I can't move out. I got to take care of my parents. Everyone will say I abandoned them.
Girl: I can't live like this. Your parents treat me like shlts. They lie to the whole world that I am a monster. When people see me, they give me the stink eye. I have never disobeyed your parents or mistreated them.
Boy: Don't listen to them. What matters is us. Not them. Don't listen to gossip. Just be yourself. Everyone will love you as much as I do.
Girl: ok. Because I know you have to take care of them, I'll be patient.

Mom: leave that no good monster wife you have. You are Hmong, I can buy you 10 wives.
Boy: ok mom.

You asked for a story.

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Offline Giggles_Shyly

• Sr. Poster
  • I am myself!!
  • Respect: +505
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 01:13:54 PM »
Here is a story:

Boy: I can't move out. I got to take care of my parents. Everyone will say I abandoned them.
Girl: I can't live like this. Your parents treat me like shlts. They lie to the whole world that I am a monster. When people see me, they give me the stink eye. I have never disobeyed your parents or mistreated them.
Boy: Don't listen to them. What matters is us. Not them. Don't listen to gossip. Just be yourself. Everyone will love you as much as I do.
Girl: ok. Because I know you have to take care of them, I'll be patient.

Mom: leave that no good monster wife you have. You are Hmong, I can buy you 10 wives.
Boy: ok mom.

You asked for a story.

:2funny: 

“Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It's about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.”

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 08:53:33 PM »
I dont think tradition has anything to do with a persons insecurity. What a person does in their past and present often effects their future, so it's probably more of their own mishaps and the bad decisions they made in their past that still haunts them.

Offline Shortstuff87

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »
I've dated an insecure non-traditional hmong man. I can't deal with the insecurities, even when I was around him the majority of the time he still thinks I'm cheating or trying to get with someone else. After 8 months of that BS, I ended things. ::) ::) :idiot2: :idiot2:

Offline nooneever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 10:38:29 AM »
These are my favorite type of women, it means I have less to do in order to break them down.  Back in college a girl I was seeing thought I was talking to other women from another school.  Whenever I didn't call her back she would text me accusing me of being with other women.  Well, for the most part she was right.  How do girls do that?

One day she confronted me at home and wouldn't leave until I gave her a straight answer.  I told her that I am at a low point in life and that my affairs were my way of asking for help.  If she didn't want to be with me at my lowest then she doesn't deserve me when I'm at my highest.

She left me about an hour after that, because what kind of self respecting woman wouldn't?

Advertisements