Advertisement

Author Topic: dating traditional insecure hmong women  (Read 16111 times)

gunnerstahl

dating traditional insecure hmong women
« on: February 08, 2016, 03:50:24 AM »
anyone ever have this problem? tell me your story. insecure about their past their family and always think the hmong community will think something about them or what they do. never want to just be open and honest / show who they are when its not a big deal to the rest of us. <moved>

« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 04:10:04 AM by gunnerstahl »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: dating traditional insecure hmong women
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 12:09:08 PM »
anyone ever have this problem? tell me your story. insecure about their past their family and always think the hmong community will think something about them or what they do. never want to just be open and honest / show who they are when its not a big deal to the rest of us. <moved>

If she's truly "traditional", she should just do what her man says regardless because that's her traditional role (be submissive and obedient)...even if her man have mistresses openly or even married a second or third wife... ;D

gunnerstahl

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:32:22 PM »
Traditional with all the fronting ways

Jiggles

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 05:50:25 PM »
What you talking about traditional women? Traditional Hmong men are the same way if not worse.

gunnerstahl

dating traditional insecure hmong women
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 09:43:26 PM »
What you talking about traditional women? Traditional Hmong men are the same way if not worse.
Asking for your story not your opinion

yuknowthat

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 09:11:15 AM »
Dating a traditional women is better than dating a religious woman.  ::)

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 10:39:40 AM »
From your description, this type of woman is one with moral, who understands the world and how the world works, and is reserved (cautious).  Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you relate well to a woman whose philosophy is "me,myself, and I."- Maybe.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

gunnerstahl

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 04:28:50 PM »

From your description, this type of woman is one with moral, who understands the world and how the world works, and is reserved (cautious).  Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe you relate well to a woman whose philosophy is "me,myself, and I."- Maybe.
The way you reply to this makes me think you grew up in a community like hers where people gossip a lot. I did not and I stay away from people that do.

The people that mind don't matter, the people that matter don't mind.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2016, 12:20:01 PM »
The way you reply to this makes me think you grew up in a community like hers where people gossip a lot. I did not and I stay away from people that do.

The people that mind don't matter, the people that matter don't mind.
You just gossip about a certain type of woman like people gossip about a divorce woman-creating stigma for both.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

gunnerstahl

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2016, 06:32:14 PM »

You just gossip about a certain type of woman like people gossip about a divorce woman-creating stigma for both.

Answer the question or be defensive that's up to you

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2016, 09:18:58 PM »

Answer the question or be defensive that's up to you
Shouldn't have call you a gossiper..very immature :D :D :D  Sollie...shoul d have known better.. Sollie nawb!

gunnerstahl

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2016, 10:55:57 PM »

You should respect that women are different. Some are open, some are reserved. Some take a while to trust and some are entirely too trusting. From your description it actually sounds like these women you're talking about are just cautious about what they do and say because they care about how their actions and words reflect back on their family. I have high respect for people who are discreet; they are far more thoughtful and considerate than people who go around blabbing shit to everyone because "it's not a big deal."
To put things in context of course there are things you don't need to talk about, but in the course of your normal conversation you can tell people you are doing errands, etc or talk about important things to your best friends ask them to keep things on the down low and expect it to happen versus not trusting anyone with anything. Thats just a sad way to live

gunnerstahl

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 02:27:34 AM »
What I'm looking for is people's stories showing how they tried to get through to these women that it's okay to be your true self and be open, not fearful of people's opinions who are nothing in your life

gunnerstahl

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 06:59:45 AM »

They dont, they gave up trying and so should you. You should be proud of those good women....I am very proud of them!!!
Are you trying to get into a traditional woman's paint or pockets? Those women have value and pride, Dude.They think with their head, which is good. Unless they really really like you, you will never have a real chance with them.  Good luck!
please read the whole comment and revise

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 08:57:52 AM »
Fear (fear of rejection, what people think, getting hurt, etc..) and insecurity (about the family, past, self, relationship, etc..) applies to all group young and old. 

Now if you are talking about npab nauj then yes probably applies to traditional folks more like npab nauj wear shorts in winter, below 0 temperature.  Npab nauj when you try to hold her hands but she "shy away" and giggling covering her mouth, npab nauj wash clothes in the kitchen sink..

or nab nauj eat pho without using fish sauce ahhahaha.. something like that.

Advertisements