Advertisement

Author Topic: What a good software to recovery files!!!!!!  (Read 1677 times)

MiNkaujNpaujNyiag

What a good software to recovery files!!!!!!
« on: February 11, 2016, 08:44:11 PM »
Well i kind of reformatting my laptop without saving my stuff on to a hard drive!!!! so i was wondering is their any  software that could recovery files that still in my laptop which i had try a few but didn't do all the files only some!!! so please help thanks link to the website would be helpful

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
Re: What a good software to recovery files!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 02:35:20 AM »
It happen to me too. I was naive to use system restore to find missing files, but the computer went into full recovery. I forgot to look carefully at the warnings on the dialog box saying that if I click "next", the programs and drivers I recently installed will be remove completely except photos, musics, and written documents stay remain in the hard drive. Sh!t I got so mad at myself for allowing the PC deleted my favorite photo editing software aka Photoshop 7. I bought that software for one hundred and ninety-four buck plus shipping & handling.

Anyway I learn this lesson not to mess around with system recovery unless I have USB memory flash drive that contain 32 GB amount of space as backup to save necessary present time files.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Sifu

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 09:53:55 AM »
Some people have luck with Seagate's disk drive tools.  The only luck I've had was using Easues tools.

MiNkaujNpaujNyiag

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 03:19:32 PM »
Well i kind of use was easuse to recovery it as well but it didn't help much though

Sifu

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 08:45:32 AM »
I have a paid version.  I'm not guaranteeing it will work because I've paid for other recovery software and those never worked either.  It hasn't been 100% but it has worked the most consistently.  The only other way is to pay a company an obscene amount of money to recovery your data.  For piece of mind buy an affordable external hard drive and do weekly backups.  I have backups for my backups.

MiNkaujNpaujNyiag

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 08:47:08 PM »
Yes i do back ups every other days

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 11:59:05 PM »
Virtual Recovery/Ghost is a good one but it cost money. :P I never bother to back up anything since I don't have anything important. If it's just important documents, just burn them on dvd-rw/cds. They can get scratch but if kept in a safe place they're safer than hard drives or flash thumb drivers. Cloud? Unless you want to pay and your stuff on the net forever, cloud is the way.

Advertisements