Advertisement

Author Topic: Marriage with hmong girls from thailand, laos, vietnam  (Read 10554 times)

Crapcom

Marriage with hmong girls from thailand, laos, vietnam
« on: February 23, 2016, 04:41:39 PM »
Anyone know an estimation cost or process. In which all these Oldmen are able to get their bride from stated country? Specially those who has no jobs.. and are on SSI.very suprise they're still able to bypass the system and do it.

Any thoughts? Feel free to comment :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage with hmong girls from thailand, laos, vietnam
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 09:21:58 PM »
Anyone know an estimation cost or process. In which all these Oldmen are able to get their bride from stated country? Specially those who has no jobs.. and are on SSI.very suprise they're still able to bypass the system and do it.

Depends on who and where...I would Google it and average it for an "estimation"...

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 11:20:42 AM »
the wedding cost would be about the same here in the states, what's additional is the costs of flights and paper work.

a person, who is on SSI would not be able to bring their wife from abroad due to lack of support.  they would need someone to sponsor the wife, into the US.

This would be the legal way.

I've heard some people visit and just don't go back.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 09:56:37 PM »

I would think it cost more to marry oversea...
Cost break down:
flight there $2000( you going to see her)
Wedding there $5000 (if her family have dowry same as US - I know a few that charge according to dowry there, about $300)
paper to bring her here $3000 (visa, application, etc)
flight to pick her up $4000 (two tickets; one way cost almost as much as roundtrip)

Once she's here...
More paper work $2000 - temp green card, conversion from temp to permanent GC, etc plus time spent to do all the papers.

So, you're looking between $15-20G plus continual support of her family... you know they will continue to ask for dough.

Why not just marry a good old American Hmong girl here?

Like this post: +2
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 05:36:32 PM »
^^^ not to mention, you would need to show evidence of a substantial amount in your bank account (min of 20g's), in order to sponsor her and hold a steady job/income.  the government don't want people bringing over new immigrants to be on welfare. 

how do I know this?  having to loan them money, I learn from my Old Geezer friends.   :idiot2: :2funny:

20k in the bank along with holding a job but if your family size is too big then you're going to need someone to co-signed.  That what my husband end up doing for his oldest brother.  Today you can hear my bil complaining about how much he wasted on her because his 20k went down the drain every time they have some kind of conflicts/issues.  I don't really care to listen because my oldest bil to this day I still see him like everyone else see a greedy ass.  When you co-signed you have a 10 yr responsibility to that person until they get their U.S. Citizenship or that 10 yrs passed.  Any legal issue, any problems the person may have you are responsible too.  I am so ducking glad as much as no one like his wife.......she got her U.S. Citizenship after 8 yr.  A person would get their in 4/5 yr if they work hard, go to school, etc.  They are more prepared for doing thing vs. one who just sit around and take their time to do everything. 

Blongforever

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 11:51:35 AM »
I would if she's one of those that money can't buy.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:59:17 AM by Blongforever »

Crapcom

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 04:59:29 PM »
so is she just an house wife material only? no jobs and just make babies? seem the norm for those girls that married hmong american men  ;D

These girls are fake....and fake they are haahah

surprisingly hmong old men fall into their trap.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 08:43:40 PM »
so is she just an house wife material only? no jobs and just make babies? seem the norm for those girls that married hmong american men  ;D

These girls are fake....and fake they are haahah

surprisingly hmong old men fall into their trap.

Some are naive and believe that their Hmong American husband will love them, but when they get here. All they are are prisoners... These OGs know that if they let their young wives out into the world, they'll figure out that there are young Hmong men out  there that are available. So, to keep them from straying, they usually keep them at home and keep them busy with babies... I know cause I have seen them.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

nooneever

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 09:28:40 AM »
Bro, just be white and marry a girl from the Philippines.

Like this post: +1

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 05:08:52 PM »
Anywhere from $15,000 to $20,000.

I won't cosign for anyone.

Magic Mike

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »

An OG uncle came to ask me to if I would be interested in signing my name to marry his Wife from Laos so she can come to America. Me, being a young buck. Asked how much money i will get. LOL

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 06:47:33 PM »
An OG uncle came to ask me to if I would be interested in signing my name to marry his Wife from Laos so she can come to America. Me, being a young buck. Asked how much money i will get. LOL

She's going to keep you.  Not worth the headaches. 

nkjaubakisl

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »
Get ready to drop a lot of money....that's all i heard. LoL!! Too much if you ask me  ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2018, 01:06:51 AM »
There are two perspectives.

Some people say it's not worth it if she just sits on her butt all day long.

But then imagine if she was a real go-getter and next thing you know, she's educated, has a great career, and then leaves your butt for a white dude or something like that.

I have a great idea - don't be a bridge for her to cross over to America.

Offline yaaj0036

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 12:17:04 AM »

It's not bypassing but called co-sponsors. Just like they cannot qualify for a 50k car unless they have a co-borrower on the loan application.

Advertisements