Advertisement

Author Topic: Sandra Thao "Stealing on the Job at Boston Store Leads to Sentence"  (Read 3647 times)

YawgLaus

http://whbl.com/news/articles/2016/feb/26/stealing-on-the-job-at-boston-stores-leads-to-sentence/

SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - A Sheboygan woman will be spending 30 days in the local jail in connection to a number of thefts from the Boston Store in Kohler while working there last year.  Judge Rebecca Persick also sentenced 24-year-old Sandra Thao to two years probation with conditions after Thao pleaded no contest to three counts of theft of movable property.

According to the criminal complaint, Kohler Police were called to the store in late September as store officials say they had evidence that three part time cosmetic associates had stolen over eight-thousand dollars worth of items from the store.

A review of sales records and surveillance video determined the three, which included Thao, had performed store refunds on items, or they would neglect scanning items and then take them or return them to get cash.

When interviewed, Thao claimed that she used the cash from the thefts to pay household bills.

Court records show the other two suspects, Shelly Torres and Jenifer Westphal, have plea hearings scheduled over the next few weeks.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Sandra Thao "Stealing on the Job at Boston Store Leads to Sentence"
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 02:09:57 AM »
Good, glad they caught her.

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:38:19 PM »
If you are going to be a thief, there's one tip you should always keep in mind. Don't get caught. >:D

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 11:42:06 AM »
She look good?

24 and having household bills already?  They must be big household bills.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 11:43:08 AM »
I just saw the picture.....

Oh wells!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 07:55:53 PM »

24 and having household bills already? 

Yes, once you're an adult, you should pitch in to help others or live on your own...

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 09:35:40 PM »
http://whbl.com/news/articles/2016/feb/26/stealing-on-the-job-at-boston-stores-leads-to-sentence/

SHEBOYGAN, WI (WHBL) - A Sheboygan woman will be spending 30 days in the local jail in connection to a number of thefts from the Boston Store in Kohler while working there last year.  Judge Rebecca Persick also sentenced 24-year-old Sandra Thao to two years probation with conditions after Thao pleaded no contest to three counts of theft of movable property.

According to the criminal complaint, Kohler Police were called to the store in late September as store officials say they had evidence that three part time cosmetic associates had stolen over eight-thousand dollars worth of items from the store.

A review of sales records and surveillance video determined the three, which included Thao, had performed store refunds on items, or they would neglect scanning items and then take them or return them to get cash.

When interviewed, Thao claimed that she used the cash from the thefts to pay household bills.

Court records show the other two suspects, Shelly Torres and Jenifer Westphal, have plea hearings scheduled over the next few weeks.

Such a waste of life...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements