Advertisement

Author Topic: The looking glass  (Read 4250 times)

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
Re: The looking glass
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2017, 09:26:59 AM »
... How could you ask of others what you cant give in return? That makes no sense! Be a person of your words! Mean what you say and deliver with action and positive results because words dont mean a thing when it's not supported by actions! Just saying...

« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:36:29 PM by GenerationX »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2017, 09:40:29 AM »
... Another year has come and gone yet some people will never change!  same mindset, same behaviors. Guess for some, txuj kev xaav yeej tsis hloov nrug lub cev tsua yog laam laug cev xwb.  ::)  Sometimes it might be a good thing to put pride aside for a change and look at the bigger picture. Sigh.. guess i should stop wasting my thoughts because it is irrelevant and obviously it wont change others. Besides, there is no reasoning or compromising with ignorance.  ::)

« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:49:50 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2017, 10:58:16 AM »
.. Lub xyoo tshab ncig lug yuav txug, xaav kuam txhua leej txhua tug noj qaab nyob zoo hab muaj kev kaaj sab, sib hlub, sib fwm rua lub xyoo tshab tom ntev nua nawb!!

« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 08:55:33 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2017, 07:21:43 PM »
... today's complaints!!!

The women's bathroom!!! Omg.. why is it that the women's bathroom is always so damn busssy? The men's bathroom mas only crickets chirping xwb nav. Anddd... no one seems to need the bathroom until you walk in than the herd of maum nyujs comes rushing in!!   ::) Or when you have to use number 2 and there's all the other open stalls yet she has to come use the one right next to you!! Why can't you use the one 4 stalls down ha?? What's the purpose of a door when there are cracks between the doors 3 fingers wide? Might as well leave it all open wide since they can pretty much see you anyways.  ::)  i swear if i have to always wait in line for the women's bathroom, i might just walk into the men's bathroom one day to use it and I won't care who is in there. Besides the guys bathroom always seems empty. Be ninja!! Sneak quickly in and out and they might not even notice. Lol

« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:37:10 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2017, 09:55:18 AM »
....  Okay so I lied. I want my empire. Is it wrong to want a solid foundation not just regarding matters of the heart, but in all aspect and areas in life!!

Honey if you are reading this? Formation k. Let's build our empire!  :D

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 11:16:21 AM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2017, 06:42:37 PM »
...Tug a war

Push and pull
Back and forth
Decisions to be made
Uncertainties and fear
The future and what is near
Contemplation and hesitation
One step forward, two step back
Round and round we go
A cycle that never ends
Morales and rules unable to bend
Break these chains and this wall
Burn and let it fall
All that no longer serve
A vision and hope
In view, yet so far
Clouds blur and mountains divide
A path traveled far and wide
Around the corner and so close
Yet walking a milestone
Should I go right?
Should I go left?
Push and pull
Back and forth
Decision hinders
One step forward, two step back and rewind
Tug a war of the mind

« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 09:08:34 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2017, 03:26:29 PM »
Hibernation time. Maybe I will see you all next yr, if not, oh well... life goes on as the world turns, so take care, may all have a happy and peaceful life!.  : )

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:37:02 AM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2017, 08:53:13 AM »
... it's a new yr, pls let it be a good one!! Tiger bite!  :BangHead: :violent1:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 09:36:27 AM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 06:19:21 AM »
They say it's a new yr and there needs to be changes. Out with the old and in with the new. Sighh... frankly I am too tired and my thoughts and beliefs are weary now a days. I should just give up this damn resistance and let things flow like water and air. Where ever things flows or blows is where it's meant to go right?!.. I suppose... besides what's the use of planting my feet on firm solid ground when it keeps getting burned by fire. Plant your seeds and everytime you feel it might come to fruition fire lug muab burn kag. Then you replant again and same thing... just afraid once the fire dies out and clears tsaam tseem maag water hlaab and air/wind/tornados lug ua tsev vau ntxeev hlo hab. Lol.. mob hlwb tshaaj.. been up tossing and turning since 2am.. omg. Smh.. can I just have peace and harmony? I only want what is similar in my nature please!! What's grounded!! No more difference in elements vim tsis sib hum!! Well.. Unless the different elements can conform than there is a possibility for balance, but if not then guess that's out of the question.  ::)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:16:31 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2018, 06:50:15 AM »
Today's ramble

The feel of stagnation. Have I lost the passion, the drive, and the willpower to move forward? Everything seems to be at a standstill and nothing is moving. Nothing is what it seems anymore. Could it be fear? Could it be lack of motivation? Or could it be that I've just no energy left or want to try and put in effort anymore? Maybe its just the lack of hope. What is the point of trying when it leads nowhere. I often wonder what is life's purpose, what is my purpose? What is this thing that I try to fight so hard for? The feel of unknowing, the questions that remain unanswered continues to spin over and over. Have I just lost my mind in thinking there is even a truth at all or has everything just been an illusion, something which I've conjured and created for myself. Sigh... another day of frustration. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger they say.. Lol. Hopefully there truly is light at the end of the tunnel. For my strive to walk the path grows weak and my visions, views and belief starts to shift.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:54:14 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »
Nightly thoughts.

Now this is just thoughts, so yog tau has tsaug leejtwg lawm los thov zaam lub ntxim rua kuv nawb vim it is not an intention toward anyone in particular, but in general. This is just the exposures I see across the board not just within our hmong community.

A person's character in relation to prestige, wealth, power, and higher education, does it change when their status rises or when it falls? It absolutely does!

I'm sure we've all known people who's character changes along with the change of their social and economic status.

Should a person of higher stature look down upon those who are below them? Is it right to hold one's pride and power above doing what is fair and equal? And should a person of more wealth disregard the request for support from those less fortunate? Absolutely not!

As a person of prestige and high education who has the knowledge and power why not educate and lead with integrity instead of belittling those who are not of your level? My understanding is that higher education, power and wealth does not always define a person's integrity and honorable character. There are very few who can keep a level head and stay grounded to the surrounding changes that can potentially influence them.

We all may rise, but there is no guarantee we may never fall. Nor will there never be a time we will have to lower ourselves to asking others for their help and support. And yet there will always be those too ignorant to understand that it's not always about them.

Got more to say but will continue another day..

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:42:09 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2018, 03:33:33 PM »
Today's ramble...

Is there a need to prove oneself?

Guess it depends what for. If it's for love? Again, depends on if the other person is worth it lol. Most importantly it's how well you know your own worth. If he/she dont like/love you for who you are as an individual than they will never accept you regardless of what you do or how you change for them. Now, I am refering to those who are good people that end up with complete jerks, haha(s), cheaters, abusers, etc. Therefore, the ones who need to change for the better are them, not you.

There is a saying that respect is earned, however everything should be an even give and take. When we give we should get back in equal share, but in unfair circumstances when we give, others will just take disregarding our feelings and feeding off what is only beneficial to them.

So, respect yourself and know your own worth. Because if they truly care and love you, they will appreciate every inch of you nor will you need to prove whether you are worthy to them. Because those who already know you are worth it to them will be those who will exert the effort to truly love and be with you.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:28:11 PM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2018, 07:50:30 AM »
Today's ramble..

Be "THE" option, not just another option.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:05:46 AM by GenerationX »

Offline GenerationX

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2018, 05:09:45 PM »
Today's ramble...

Blahhhh.. got nothing to say today. Although I do find the calm cool collective post fasinating. A new victim lmao. I'm a creeper. Gonna creep.  >:D  :2funny:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:12:54 PM by GenerationX »

Advertisements