Advertisement

Author Topic: Refute Christianity head on  (Read 6739 times)

FetishDream

Re: Refute Christianity head on
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 04:46:10 PM »
Lol

All I'm saying is
Why go to church if you not even going follow the rule

Practice what you preach

Your drinking cases and case of Budweiser and getting wasted.

Such a good Christian

Lol

What rule are you talking about here? 

Plus, how do you know that people are not using church as a form of therapy to slowly concurring their sins or rules?  Like I said, the church is like a washing machine where a car goes in and goes out clean with no sin.  It is therapy so it takes time.  Men are still sinful by nature. 

Drinking alcohol is a sin?  How do you figure?  Them priest of the Vatican drinks wine every time they are up there and doing their services.  They are still good Christians. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 09:30:44 AM »
hmgRock,

You have a very, very, very, limited understanding of principles, morals, and even law. However, I will present a little at a time so that you can catch on.

First of all, let's address homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a sin by God's standard. Disagreeing with it doesn't change anything with God. It's as immoral and sinful as adultery, thievery, sex outside of marriage, and so on. Now you have mentioned that people, including Christians, sin all the time. Yes, but who is celebrating their sins? Who is trying to "normalize" adultery or thievery? All these acts are viewed and agreed upon as bad. It is only homosexuality in our current culture that is being praised and promoted. What is getting really bad is that the government has imposed a law that makes it punishable if a person doesn't promote homosexuality. This is why businesses are being shut down through outrageous lawsuits because they don't want to partake in the acknowledgemen t of a same-sex marriage, which is actually an act that further promotes homosexuality. The far left has framed it to look like the business is directly discriminating against the person rather than the act when in reality many of these businesses have been serving gays. But again, the devil is very clever and many are fooled by him.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2016, 08:53:38 PM »
i am going counter you
because I always have something to say

when the sperm meet the egg in the va jay jay
it takes about 20 week till you can tell which sex the fetus is

during that 20 weeks, the fetus is one chromosome from being a male or female
thus, the homosexuality where "i should have been a boy but a girl"  vice verse

look man, let's be real

ain't no god ask you to hate, that's is all on your brother.
you are a homophobia because that what your religion taught you

i am saying that is a bad moral and judgement

hmgRock,

You have a very, very, very, limited understanding of principles, morals, and even law. However, I will present a little at a time so that you can catch on.

First of all, let's address homosexuality.

Homosexuality is a sin by God's standard. Disagreeing with it doesn't change anything with God. It's as immoral and sinful as adultery, thievery, sex outside of marriage, and so on. Now you have mentioned that people, including Christians, sin all the time. Yes, but who is celebrating their sins? Who is trying to "normalize" adultery or thievery? All these acts are viewed and agreed upon as bad. It is only homosexuality in our current culture that is being praised and promoted. What is getting really bad is that the government has imposed a law that makes it punishable if a person doesn't promote homosexuality. This is why businesses are being shut down through outrageous lawsuits because they don't want to partake in the acknowledgemen t of a same-sex marriage, which is actually an act that further promotes homosexuality. The far left has framed it to look like the business is directly discriminating against the person rather than the act when in reality many of these businesses have been serving gays. But again, the devil is very clever and many are fooled by him.

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2016, 02:47:21 AM »
i am going counter you
because I always have something to say

when the sperm meet the egg in the va jay jay
it takes about 20 week till you can tell which sex the fetus is

during that 20 weeks, the fetus is one chromosome from being a male or female
thus, the homosexuality where "i should have been a boy but a girl"  vice verse

look man, let's be real

ain't no god ask you to hate, that's is all on your brother.
you are a homophobia because that what your religion taught you

i am saying that is a bad moral and judgement

I'd tell you to go back to school and take a biology course on reproduction but apparently our public school has already failed you. There is no uncertainty about the sex of the baby at the time of conception. It is either a male or female sperm that penetrates the egg, sometimes both which results in fraternal twins. Male and female sperms are actually identifiable. That's how fertility doctors know which sperm to implant. That's why Chrissy Tiegan and John Legend were able to select having a female baby. 

You leftists are as dangerous as the far right. Your message is of hate. You frame everything around creating a label for those who disagree. You call them haters, racists, homophobic, etc. Just because someone doesn't promote your views doesn't make them a hater. If I'm a hater it's because I hate people who spread false perversions that create discord in society. I am disgusted at the delusions that gays have sold the feeble-minded public, and you are one of those weak-minded people. There is nothing natural or normal about two gays tying the knot so they can put together a family in Frankenstein fashion, then guilt those children into thinking it's normal. Heck, even adopted kids know it's not normal to be adopted. They know it's a great tragedy to be abandoned by their biological parents. Children of gays will come to know that it's not normal for them to be created in a petri dish in order to fulfill the insecurities of their gay parents.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2016, 07:05:07 PM »
I'd tell you to go back to school and take a biology course on reproduction but apparently our public school has already failed you. There is no uncertainty about the sex of the baby at the time of conception. It is either a male or female sperm that penetrates the egg, sometimes both which results in fraternal twins. Male and female sperms are actually identifiable. That's how fertility doctors know which sperm to implant. That's why Chrissy Tiegan and John Legend were able to select having a female baby. 

You leftists are as dangerous as the far right. Your message is of hate. You frame everything around creating a label for those who disagree. You call them haters, racists, homophobic, etc. Just because someone doesn't promote your views doesn't make them a hater. If I'm a hater it's because I hate people who spread false perversions that create discord in society. I am disgusted at the delusions that gays have sold the feeble-minded public, and you are one of those weak-minded people. There is nothing natural or normal about two gays tying the knot so they can put together a family in Frankenstein fashion, then guilt those children into thinking it's normal. Heck, even adopted kids know it's not normal to be adopted. They know it's a great tragedy to be abandoned by their biological parents. Children of gays will come to know that it's not normal for them to be created in a petri dish in order to fulfill the insecurities of their gay parents.

Whoooaaa

The Christian guy believe in science

So you admit. There is no God because we can chose the sex of our child.
We are the creator

Amazing. Welcome to the atheist side.

(FYI I was talking about a natural birth. Selecting x and y sperm on the dish is not natural)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 04:15:50 AM »
Whoooaaa

The Christian guy believe in science

So you admit. There is no God because we can chose the sex of our child.
We are the creator

Amazing. Welcome to the atheist side.

(FYI I was talking about a natural birth. Selecting x and y sperm on the dish is not natural)

A lot of PH Christians work in STEM. Being a scientists is not limited to atheists. It's people like you who don't know simple biology. Science to the Christian is another way to acknowledge the existence of God. You atheists are like that blind man who has no concept of color because he is incapable of knowing it. He has a dysfunction that stops him from knowing color.

You are not the creator. You don't have your own dirt to create life.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 09:24:26 AM »
A lot of PH Christians work in STEM. Being a scientists is not limited to atheists. It's people like you who don't know simple biology. Science to the Christian is another way to acknowledge the existence of God. You atheists are like that blind man who has no concept of color because he is incapable of knowing it. He has a dysfunction that stops him from knowing color.

You are not the creator. You don't have your own dirt to create life.  :2funny:

Lol you just say John legend selected from x and y sperm
Because they prefer a female gender

That is the really definition of a creator.

You know they have gene out the genetic.

Pretty soon you going be able to created a baby of your choice.

Blue eye?  You got it!!!

(Makes you wonder if God(the creator)is real)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 12:34:24 AM »
Does believing Christianity (or Islam, religion) causes you to lose your sense of moral.

Right from wrong?

I say yes. 100%
Because you are hating on people base on their sexual reference.(homo)
You are not getting the chance to know them. Judge them before you even get to know them.
Instead of advancing science, you are slowing us down with your 2000 years old nonsense.

In the case of islam. You think cutting people head off pleases the God? And you will get ton of virgin. Cmon now

Or the USA who want to carpet bomb everything including woman and childrens that soo right?

I think not.

By exposing yourself to religion. You are exposing your to brainwash.
What you think is right might actually be wrong.
People will seek your religious view and take advantage of you.
Thus all those scammer and false preacher.

What do I do?

Easy. Instead of listening to some preacher who don't even do what he preach.
Use common sense, reasoning, and judgement.
If your preacher want you to sell your house and car and donate money to the church because the rapture is tomorrow.

You might wanna reconsider

Are you serious?
Just because someone don't agree with the lifestyle of gays you think they are hating on them? Wait, you're hating on religious people, are you not? What is your sense of moral?
Aren't you being brainwash also by blindly believing everything in science? Science don't teach you about moral and what's right and wrong. You do know that everyday, some scientific assumptions are being proved wrong?
Explain to me what the Big Bang theory is... How did that singularity begin?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements