Advertisement

Author Topic: California Stripers Fishing Reports 2016  (Read 13878 times)

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • if u cont to do wat ur doing U will never get rich
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
Re: California Stripers Fishing Reports 2016
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 10:26:32 PM »
Nice. Haven't gone to the bay area for a long time. Yes they sure do put a good fight...  8)

Like this post: 0
" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

Adverstisement

yuknowthat

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 08:37:46 AM »
Found a school of them yesterday. Boiling and splashing.. boy! Did I have some fun.  :D I was landing big ones back to back. Catching and releasing. Maxed out like four to five times. All average out from 25-30 inches.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 08:49:01 PM »
Nice. Is this in the bay area? Man if this ain't too far out... Some time it happen in the Sac River but only luck you find them like that... I only encounter about 5 or 6 of the boiler and 1x was the biggest I encounter... Fish back to back like you did... Was the best fishing I ever had in my life... LOL  O0 The bite and fight is what it is all about lure's fishing...

chit today I went back to Miller Park... There a old lady who almost lost her fishing pole . Since she too old and could not catch up to her pole. I have to help her and ran down to the steep embankment and almost got myself kill... LOL  I managed to got it and pull the fish in and the fish only measure out at least 23" or 24"... Also I did not received a thank you or at least a fish since she caught 2... lol   But I left due to fishing pole has a damaged on one of the ring's, going to fix this first...  I was using old bait of Blood and Pile worms. Surprised she was using Sardine... Going to grab me a pack...

yo, yuknowthat... Take some photo's if you can...  8)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 08:53:23 PM by Im a Guy »

" YOUR GOVERMENT IS SELLING YOUR CHILDREN DRUGS, AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. YOUR OWN GOVERMENT HAS GIVEN AWAY THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE. WE ARE TRULY NOW A NATION OF SHEEP, AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I ASSURE YOU THAT SHEEP ARE ALWAYS LED TO SLAUGHTER. "

milton william

yuknowthat

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »

Caught this one in Bay area off the piers, first fish of the year to break in the new rod

Caught this one in Sacramento River  after breaking in the new rod.

Landing too many this week back to back after I broke in my rod. This rod is good luck. I suppose LOL. Couldn't get no one to take pictures when you're by yourself.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:13:51 PM by yuknowthat »

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 03:49:25 PM »
Yog...  O0  Some say it give good luck in some fishing pole. Some I can see caught nothing... Have you seen any boil and splashing in the upper sacramento river yet? Like KL area.

milton william

yuknowthat

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 10:18:22 PM »
haven't been to knights landing for a while. It's too far. I just fish in sacramento river in sac. The last boil I ran across was a couple of days ago. I guess it was a coincidence that day during the evening.

realism

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2016, 06:26:15 PM »
ALMOST SHAD TIME

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 08:08:15 PM »
We will kill shad like many year's ago... We sold some to chinese folks from San Francisco too... lol We caught 30+ keeper striper this week. Run in to a few days of feeding frenzy in the sac R.  I caught 15 keeper myself...  8) All on lure's... No more baiting. Baiting cost way too much $$$$ so far alone. 100+$ on bait.  ;D Way more fun on Lure's.

This one was from last night... Maybe tonight going back again... 25 incher about 8 or 9 pounds

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 08:13:24 PM by Im a Guy »

milton william

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 11:17:35 PM »

Good eating...  O0

milton william

yuknowthat

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2016, 11:00:19 PM »
Looks good and good eating! Striper laab!...

Yes it is very expensivr with bait. I too myself have been just using lures because of that. If it hits, it hits, if it doesn't the  it doesn't

FetishDream

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »
Not mine but was caught recently and was posted just yesterday.  We got to put ourselves in fishes like this.  I used to take these fishes all the time as I have my own hot spot but I sold the boat already.  Just reading stories like this makes me wanna.  Click the link at the bottom to read the story.  Hunting that lure like a shark and not even boat shy at all.  Wow 

http://fishsniffer.com/index.php/2016/04/25/monster-delta-striper-on-topwater/

realism

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 12:08:01 AM »
Met that guy once. He is a striper slayer.

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 11:17:14 AM »
The spring striper start to slow down a bit in the sacramento river but they still around up to Knights Landing... but last 3 weeks or so... we slay over 50+ keeper. A total of 100+ keeper. ( from all the fishing report I gathered ) Over 20 of us guy's. This year was one of the best fishing for them...  O0

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:42:59 AM by Im a Guy »

milton william

Giggles_Shyly

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 11:20:05 AM »
My cousin from Cali says the stripers are infested with worms ???

Offline Im a Guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
    • Von.Yaj
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2016, 11:44:38 AM »
So far the spring run we catch seem to be clean. You don't want to keep striper during the summer time. Those you find more parasite or the local striper has them. The one you want to keep are the one that migrate to the sacramento river. They go back to the ocean to clean them off of parasite and vice versa.

milton william

Advertisements