Advertisement

Author Topic: A mom and her 2 sons got kicked out of their own house story  (Read 5374 times)

FetishDream

A mom and her 2 sons got kicked out of their own house story
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:13:51 PM »
The husband kicked his wife and 2 kids out of the house.  They had no where to go and guess who turned to them for support?

The church  O0

"People from the church brought over pots, pans, couches, beds, and food."

http://themindawakened.com/dad-kicks-out-his-wife-and-2-kids-30-years-later-he-sees-a-waitresss-face-and-realizes-it/

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: A mom and her 2 sons got kicked out of their own house story
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 08:25:50 PM »
The husband kicked his wife and 2 kids out of the house.  They had no where to go and guess who turned to them for support?

The church  O0

http://themindawakened.com/dad-kicks-out-his-wife-and-2-kids-30-years-later-he-sees-a-waitresss-face-and-realizes-it/

that's why i don't hate church
i know what they do and i like it
they help brainwash all the gangster into good people

i only have problem when...

pastor wants to buy a private jet

or when they start going holy ghost crazy.

lol

God did not created man...man created god

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 08:48:44 PM »
The church have helped out a lot of immigrants since the 70s.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 08:59:47 AM »

The church  O0

And a lot of Christians question why others dislike them. It's because of some individual Christians that do things like this. They claim to be Christians, so to others, their actions represents the values Christianity's beliefs. These immoral acts has been going on throughout history. And yet most of those people won't and/or don't want to see that what they are doing is immoral. Even when it is explained to them why it is immoral, they will still refuse to acknowledge it.

This is why it's immoral. You go and find things such as the article posted above. Then you pick and choose parts of it and sell it out there purposely misleading the audience and using that article, idea, source, etc to back christianity. In this case, using the article and picked out a small part that the author briefly wrote. The church and its people had nothing to do with the author's point that he is getting across to his audiences. And not as if that wasn't insulting enough to the author, nothing else from the article, including the point the author was trying to get across was mentioned.

The idiotic thing about this is that after searching the internet for an "inspirational" article to show the kindness of Christianity, an article from themindawakene d.com was picked and used. There was just one thing though, the idiot chosed an article that wasn't even about the "kindness " of Christianity nor was it even about Christianity itself.  :idiot2:

FetishDream

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 05:12:05 PM »
And a lot of Christians question why others dislike them. It's because of some individual Christians that do things like this. They claim to be Christians, so to others, their actions represents the values Christianity's beliefs. These immoral acts has been going on throughout history. And yet most of those people won't and/or don't want to see that what they are doing is immoral. Even when it is explained to them why it is immoral, they will still refuse to acknowledge it.

This is why it's immoral. You go and find things such as the article posted above. Then you pick and choose parts of it and sell it out there purposely misleading the audience and using that article, idea, source, etc to back christianity. In this case, using the article and picked out a small part that the author briefly wrote. The church and its people had nothing to do with the author's point that he is getting across to his audiences. And not as if that wasn't insulting enough to the author, nothing else from the article, including the point the author was trying to get across was mentioned.

The idiotic thing about this is that after searching the internet for an "inspirational" article to show the kindness of Christianity, an article from themindawakene d.com was picked and used. There was just one thing though, the idiot chosed an article that wasn't even about the "kindness " of Christianity nor was it even about Christianity itself.  :idiot2:

The idiot has a name  :2funny:

You want a better article?  Ask the first wave of refugee to this new land to who or whom did their sponsorship to the new world.  My family was by a Christian white family and my uncle families was from a christian white family in wisconsin.  Got another family member stationed in Atlanta and narleans with yet again, christians white family sponsorship the viets to the new world. 

Why don't they sponsors atheist hate like you?  Oh right, they did but idiots don't even know it.   Better recognized son :2funny:

By the end of 1975, approximately twenty thousand Vietnamese refugees found themselves resettled all over Southern California. With its proximity to Camp Pendleton and its abundance of altruistic Christian sponsors, Orange County received twelve thousand of them
http://americanhistory.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199329175.001.0001/acrefore-9780199329175-e-19

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 05:15:40 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 07:22:22 PM »
Lol fetishdream
You one funny dude.
I didn't read the article at first.

I just read it.
And it Christian divorcing each other.

FYI if you are a true Christian. You shouldn't even divorced in the first place.
Also their church member help them.
Not a big surprise

FetishDream

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 03:07:58 PM »
Lol fetishdream
You one funny dude.
I didn't read the article at first.

I just read it.
And it Christian divorcing each other.

FYI if you are a true Christian. You shouldn't even divorced in the first place.
Also their church member help them.
Not a big surprise

FYI, you still failed as a non christian.  Does the church or the bible say that you shouldn't be divorce in the first place?   O0

Among adults who have been married, the study discovered that one-third (33%) have experienced at least one divorce.
https://www.barna.org/barna-update/family-kids/42-new-marriage-and-divorce-statistics-released#.VvL0rjFp1kY

that's right son.  33% of the population in the usa being studied got a divorce.  If you break that 33% down, it gets smaller and smaller so it is not an epidemic with the christians and being a divorcees. 

What you are looking for is that 100% rates for christians.  If you are a christian, you shouldn't be sinful, you shouldn't be polluted and you shouldn't be a divorcee.  It is not how the church works.  Had such church gives out 100% ratings, everyone and I do mean everyone would jump ship to what is great in this world.  Even if the church is 100% of no divorcee rate, your azz will still not convert, will not pass go and will not collect your $200   :2funny:

and that is the biggest surprise.   O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »
FYI, you still failed as a non christian.  Does the church or the bible say that you shouldn't be divorce in the first place?   O0

Among adults who have been married, the study discovered that one-third (33%) have experienced at least one divorce.
https://www.barna.org/barna-update/family-kids/42-new-marriage-and-divorce-statistics-released#.VvL0rjFp1kY

that's right son.  33% of the population in the usa being studied got a divorce.  If you break that 33% down, it gets smaller and smaller so it is not an epidemic with the christians and being a divorcees. 

What you are looking for is that 100% rates for christians.  If you are a christian, you shouldn't be sinful, you shouldn't be polluted and you shouldn't be a divorcee.  It is not how the church works.  Had such church gives out 100% ratings, everyone and I do mean everyone would jump ship to what is great in this world.  Even if the church is 100% of no divorcee rate, your azz will still not convert, will not pass go and will not collect your $200   :2funny:

and that is the biggest surprise.   O0

Lol fail

This Christian nation has the biggest divorced rate.

If you read and follow the bible. You know there only one wife.

Genesis 2:24

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Boom son!!!!!

YOU JUST got school!!!!!

FetishDream

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 04:21:45 PM »
Lol fail

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.

Boom son!!!!!

YOU JUST got school!!!!!

School?   :2funny:

Genesis is Old testament.  In the OT, there are many laws that are not observed today because the NT has jesus nailed those laws to the cross. 

So you like to play the OT eh?  I'll play along with OT too.  Moses talks about divorcee  here. 

"If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the Lord. Do not bring sin upon the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance" (Deuteronomy 24:1-4).

Better study another man's religion before you go get hurt with boom boom pow yourself.   :2funny:

FetishDream

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 04:39:07 PM »
Lol fail

Boom son!!!!!

YOU JUST got school!!!!!

A good reason why I am calling out your fake atheist claims.  Real atheist would not call this a christian nation.   :2funny:

boom boom pow and ta da  O0

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 05:19:40 PM »
A good reason why I am calling out your fake atheist claims.  Real atheist would not call this a christian nation.   :2funny:

boom boom pow and ta da  O0

lol WTH

so this is not a christian nation? majority

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 10:22:50 PM »
lol WTH

Fake athest say it is a christian nation but real atheist know their chit and will disagree with you. 

Imagine that.  A fake disagreeing with the real slim shady atheist about the world they are living in.  Learn about another man's religion, learn about the atheist stance before you talk funny.  :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 03:23:16 AM »
The idiot has a name  :2funny:

You want a better article?  Ask the first wave of refugee to this new land to who or whom did their sponsorship to the new world.  My family was by a Christian white family and my uncle families was from a christian white family in wisconsin.  Got another family member stationed in Atlanta and narleans with yet again, christians white family sponsorship the viets to the new world. 

Why don't they sponsors atheist hate like you?  Oh right, they did but idiots :idiot2: don't even know it.   Better recognized son :2funny:

By the end of 1975, approximately twenty thousand Vietnamese refugees found themselves resettled all over Southern California. With its proximity to Camp Pendleton and its abundance of altruistic Christian sponsors, Orange County received twelve thousand of them
http://americanhistory.oxfordre.com/view/10.1093/acrefore/9780199329175.001.0001/acrefore-9780199329175-e-19

Of course I want better articles and articles that are relevant. Unlike you, I can acknowledge things that are unrelated to me. If you wanted to show that the church do kind deeds, then show examples of it. I don't want your propaganda. Show articles that are actually about the church doing kind deeds. I acknowledge acts of kindness being done from people regardless of their background. If you need to distort acts of kindness in order to have more faith in your religion, then by all means, go right ahead. Although I wouldn't recommend it, otherwise you'll just keep on staying being an idiot. One would think that there are plenty of inspirational articles about the church doing good deeds that they shouldn't have to use an article that has a few sentences of it and was mentioned only as a small part of a back story.

Once again, you've proven that you are an idiot. Apparently, you still didn't get my point. I don't care about theism vs atheism or religion vs religion, bashing of which one is better than the other. I do care when people use cherry picked, distorted information for their own propaganda. Using the first article erases the true meaning of what the author intended for the readers. That is immoral.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:32:14 AM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 03:34:10 AM »
lol WTH

LoL. You sound like some of those Christians you hate so much.  ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 05:55:02 AM »
Fake athest say it is a christian nation but real atheist know their chit and will disagree with you. 

Imagine that.  A fake disagreeing with the real slim shady atheist about the world they are living in.  Learn about another man's religion, learn about the atheist stance before you talk funny.  :2funny:

Lol what kind of crack you smoking.
I want some

Look man. I will tell you a little history
A long time ago. Some religious people rode on a boat
They came to the USA to eat turkey with the Indian and do Christ religion etc..

Have you been to the south?
Man. I swear there like a church on every block.
I know some of us can testify on this.

OK that don't mean nothing?

Fine.  Have you look our leader. Majority of them are Christian or Christian base.

Boomhead!!!! Come again son

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,

Advertisements