Advertisement

Author Topic: A mom and her 2 sons got kicked out of their own house story  (Read 5328 times)

FetishDream

Re: A mom and her 2 sons got kicked out of their own house story
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 02:58:20 PM »
Of course I want better articles and articles that are relevant. Unlike you, I can acknowledge things that are unrelated to me. If you wanted to show that the church do kind deeds, then show examples of it. I don't want your propaganda. Show articles that are actually about the church doing kind deeds. I acknowledge acts of kindness being done from people regardless of their background. If you need to distort acts of kindness in order to have more faith in your religion, then by all means, go right ahead. Although I wouldn't recommend it, otherwise you'll just keep on staying being an idiot. One would think that there are plenty of inspirational articles about the church doing good deeds that they shouldn't have to use an article that has a few sentences of it and was mentioned only as a small part of a back story.

Once again, you've proven that you are an idiot. Apparently, you still didn't get my point. I don't care about theism vs atheism or religion vs religion, bashing of which one is better than the other. I do care when people use cherry picked, distorted information for their own propaganda. Using the first article erases the true meaning of what the author intended for the readers. That is immoral.

Before you call someone an idiot, you have to see if you have any idiot gene in your body as well.

The opening statement is this.

The husband kicked his wife and 2 kids out of the house.  They had no where to go and guess who turned to them for support?
The church  O0
"People from the church brought over pots, pans, couches, beds, and food."

and you tell me you see some kind of propaganda issue here?  Like wow really?  :2funny:

Only true idiot would see or want to add non sense to other people's train of thought.   O0

If I wanted to express the need to tell the story like the article states, I would have said so.  Otherwise, what I said is factual.  The church came to their rescue and gave them pots and pans and stuff. 

Learn how to be an idiot less or if you want me to be your personal idiot, do take notes and learn from one idiot to the next you moron.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 03:01:58 PM »
Lol what kind of crack you smoking.
I want some

Look man. I will tell you a little history
A long time ago. Some religious people rode on a boat
They came to the USA to eat turkey with the Indian and do Christ religion etc..

Have you been to the south?
Man. I swear there like a church on every block.
I know some of us can testify on this.

OK that don't mean nothing?

Fine.  Have you look our leader. Majority of them are Christian or Christian base.

Boomhead!!!! Come again son

'Cause I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,

You are not a real atheist.  Real atheist will stand and fight for their rights to say that this is not a christian nation.

thank you for saying that this is a christian nation by the way.  Don't check mate yourself now.   :2funny:

You call that history?  Well, do you know who john adam is?   

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

source is from an atheist website itself. 
http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/adams.htm

Better learn about your atheism before you bark funny sonny boy   :2funny:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:04:34 PM by FetishDream »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 03:29:15 PM »
You are not a real atheist.  Real atheist will stand and fight for their rights to say that this is not a christian nation.

thank you for saying that this is a christian nation by the way.  Don't check mate yourself now.   :2funny:

You call that history?  Well, do you know who john adam is?   

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

source is from an atheist website itself. 
http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/adams.htm

Better learn about your atheism before you bark funny sonny boy   :2funny:

lol are you trying to make atheist a religion?
too funny
i don't know that group, nor do i belong to it
i just don't believe in god, etc...

again, lets stick to history
a long time ago these jesus lover came to the USA to eat turkey with the indian

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

so USA is not a christian nation
Why the F are there so many churches??
lol
food for thought

God did not created man...man created god

FetishDream

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 03:46:57 PM »
lol are you trying to make atheist a religion?
too funny
i don't know that group, nor do i belong to it
i just don't believe in god, etc...

again, lets stick to history
a long time ago these jesus lover came to the USA to eat turkey with the indian

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

so USA is not a christian nation
Why the F are there so many churches??
lol
food for thought

Even if Jesus did come on that boat and he say that it is not a christian nation then is it still a christian nation? 

Don't matter who came on that boat but what matters is the fine prints.  If this is a christian nation, benefits would only go to christians or worse yet, forces everyone to be Christians.  Like malaysia is a muslim country and if you are not muslim there, you don't get benefits. 

Since the benefits applies to its citizens here in the usa, this country is a country for all people of all backgrounds who are citizens of this country.  This is a country of all nations, regardless of their religious affiliation.   O0

The issue with one nation under god. 

"In fact, it wasn't until 1954 that the phrase “under God” was actually added to our pledge, in a response to the threat of communism"
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/our-pledge-of-allegiance-and-the-myth-of-one-nation-under-god/

Need anything else?  I'll take you back to school some more   :2funny:

Advertisements