Advertisement

Author Topic: A Hmong Woman was Almost Carjack in Hickory NC  (Read 2686 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

A Hmong Woman was Almost Carjack in Hickory NC
« on: March 22, 2016, 04:58:58 AM »
If you live in Hickory North Carolina, be careful. One of our fellow Hmong citizen almost got carjack by a white guy with a gun while taking her daughter to the bus stop. Gun maniacs are everywhere now, from Manitowoc to Milwaukee to Wausau and now Hickory. Summer is coming and that means more motorcycle accidents, gun craze incidents, and hunting conflicts may occur, take care and be safe out there. To read the original article click the link below.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/police-woman-jumps-on-school-bus-for-help-after-carjacking-in-hickory/167719968?ecmp=wsoctv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: A Hmong Woman was Almost Carjack in Hickory NC
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 06:36:38 PM »
Thanks for the warning. Here in Mn, lately I have avoided places I used to go to just because of things like that.

If you live in Hickory North Carolina, be careful. One of our fellow Hmong citizen almost got carjack by a white guy with a gun while taking her daughter to the bus stop. Gun maniacs are everywhere now, from Manitowoc to Milwaukee to Wausau and now Hickory. Summer is coming and that means more motorcycle accidents, gun craze incidents, and hunting conflicts may occur, take care and be safe out there. To read the original article click the link below.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/police-woman-jumps-on-school-bus-for-help-after-carjacking-in-hickory/167719968?ecmp=wsoctv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 08:30:09 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: A Hmong Woman was Almost Carjack in Hickory NC
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 10:40:08 PM »
With the current political atmosphere in the country, the worst of people are expected to come out. Even in all public places, you can become a victim. A friend of mine was just out shopping with his gf over at the Mall of America and was harassed by a bunch of white teenagers. If it's out in the woods or somewhere rural, I think they would have jump my friend and who knows what would happen to his gf. America as a country seem to be taking a u turn...

Advertisements