Advertisement

Author Topic: Everyday we find out new things about the GOP  (Read 3677 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday we find out new things about the GOP
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 08:41:24 PM »
You can move to the middle east or Africa, since they share your ideology.

I also saw on the news that their leaders are accustom to molesting little kids while professing their love to Allah or whatever god they worship out there.

Your kind will fit in perfectly.

Muslims are the Liberal's newest best friend. They are the current protected species. If anybody shares their views and supports their culture it's YOUR posse. Just ask Angela Merkel and the Swedes.

I thought Obamacare was supposed to take care of healthcare for you folks so why is it that your bullsh.it tube continues to leak and stink up the place?

:2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »
It's interesting how Evil K likes to bring up the molestation charges against priests but glosses over any outrage for War on Boys.

Evil K brings this up NOT because he is concerned for boys and why they are often the target of "homosexual pedophilia" but because he HATES THE CHURCH MORE.

It is about shooting venom at the church and not REAL CONCERN FOR THE VICTIMS IN THOSE STORIES.

If this had been girls there would be outrage from FEMINIST GROUPS. The LIBERALS would flood the media with ads regarding Women's Rights and empowering girls.

But again, this is about HATING THE CHURCH and NOT:

Why are these cases all about "homosexual pedophilia"? And the damages done on boys?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 09:11:59 PM »
Don't be so surprised why this problem went on for years.

The Feminist Movement and Gay Rights made it a perfect setting to molest boys. After all, who is going to stick up for the boys and charge the gays?

Little white boys being molested by homosexual pedophiles. That must be part of the "white male privilege" that Liberals like to talk about so much. These white boys were "privileged".

Advertisements