Advertisement

Author Topic: What year is your car? I said 2004. Then he says... Nobody knows this but this  (Read 1397 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Is actually a hot rod, it's a bitxhing car...

That's what this guy told me!

But I have to agree, a lot people don't know that this little roadster is a little quick car... 

It's definitely not a hot rod, but I understood what he meant.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Blongforever

Is actually a hot rod, it's a bitxhing car...

That's what this guy told me!

But I have to agree, a lot people don't know that this little roadster is a little quick car... 

It's definitely not a hot rod, but I understood what he meant.

Dude, ranting is one thing but posting something like you're actually having something to prove is kinda fawked up, don't you think?  At least show a pic of what you are talking about.  Otherwise, it's all farting.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Everyone already know what I drive

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hitokiri

Everyone already know what I drive

Dodge Caravan!

Envy2

Dodge Caravan!

I thought it was a convertible Yugo? Or is it a SAAB? I think its a SAAB!

Advertisements