Advertisement

Author Topic: MISSING: Wendy Thao, 16, last seen in Vadnais Heights, Minn.  (Read 7602 times)

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

MISSING: Wendy Thao, 16, last seen in Vadnais Heights, Minn.
« on: April 12, 2016, 01:03:00 AM »
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KMSP) - The Ramsey County sheriff’s office is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 16-year-old girl. Wendy Thao was last seen April 7 in Vadnais Heights, Minn., getting into black, two-door Infiniti with dark windows.

Wendy was last wearing a white crop top, light blue jeans, maroon pea coat and tan ankle boots. She was carrying a pink duffel bag, floral print backpack and a tan and navy blue purse.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Ramsey County sheriff at 651-266-7320.

Go to the full missing report here:

http://www.fox9.com/news/121065764-story

Wendy Thao, age 16

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:38:43 AM by fOrEvEr_sUn_76 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

HUNG TU LO

Re: MISSING: Wendy Thao, 16, last seen in Vadnais Heights, Minn.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 04:31:09 PM »
Ramsey County authorities already found her. She's already a goner. Once a person of teen years has been so broken that she's willing to get into a vehicle, whether with strangers or friends, the damage has already been done. She has two years left before her parents can legally do anything to stop her. That's when the meth pipes and black babies come out. We've seen it all before. /ff20 gg no redo

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 04:34:28 PM »
I guess I didn't really make myself clear. The fault lies with the parents and partly the Hmong culture of strict don't date boys, don't go out, do not dress fashionable like white American girls, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 05:51:19 PM »
Wow... even in this day in age we still got runaways...

Reminds me of a story... sad story..

Anyways... I was hanging out with some girls...

They smoke, they got tatoo's... obviously they were out late hanging out and partying with us...

Anyways one of the girl I was talking too... she was telling me if I remember this other girl I had met the night before.

I said yeah I remember her, I remember her being dressed "nice".. like as a good girl that the parents took care of, she didn't dress gangstery or poj liab or anything like that... very innocent looking gal.. she was young too. 

The girl I was hanging out with, well she said that night when I saw her with the young girl.. she said she was actually talking to her trying to convince her not to run away.

It was ... so confusing...  we have a "bad" girl(the one I was hanging out with) trying to convince to good girl(the younger girl) to not run away...

Anyways... she told me that the young girl ended up running away...

Wow...  it's crazy... but wow... 

Between the two, I would've thought the "bad" girl I was hanging out with would be the one running away.

Oh wells...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 09:37:43 PM »
Got to be someone she knows and I'm sure the parents don't have a choice but call the police to report her missing so the sob can be plastered all over the news and behind bars. So she has been found? Who's the sorry sob?

fOrEvEr_sUn_76

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 01:14:26 AM »
Ramsey County authorities already found her. She's already a goner. Once a person of teen years has been so broken that she's willing to get into a vehicle, whether with strangers or friends, the damage has already been done. She has two years left before her parents can legally do anything to stop her. That's when the meth pipes and black babies come out. We've seen it all before. /ff20 gg no redo

Thanks for the update, yeah seem like she's the kind of kid that just wants to leave home. Eventually she will hang out with the wrong crowd and had her life turn upside down.

Gen. Invincible

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 07:20:35 AM »
Stop it..its not like you guys have not run away from home before at 16. Lastly at 16..its not like you didn't hang around with bad kids either. So stop it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 08:15:29 AM »
Not the first. Nor the last. Not exclusive to the Hmong community. Glad she's back home.

HUNG TU LO

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 12:48:13 PM »
Stop it..its not like you guys have not run away from home before at 16. Lastly at 16..its not like you didn't hang around with bad kids either. So stop it.

I wouldn't know. At 16yo, that was in 1998, I was too busy playing X-Men vs Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenogears, and Zelda Ocarina of Time. 1995-1996 had better video game releases but 1998 was acceptable. So yeah, I was doing stuff other kids were doing like video games and fishing. Intentionally running away is not normal behavior. At 16yo, I would've never gone to Ham Lake (unless fishing was involved). There's nothing in Ham Lake for a 16yo Hmong girl. In fact, unless you have relatives or business in Ham Lake, there is absolutely ZERO, nothing for a 16 year old teenager Twin Cities and surrounding suburbs to be in Ham Lake.

And like I said earlier, to be clear, I am also blaming her parents and the Hmong culture.

I guess I didn't really make myself clear. The fault lies with the parents and partly the Hmong culture of strict don't date boys, don't go out, do not dress fashionable like white American girls, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

So I'm not just putting the blame solely on the girl. It's a sad situation all around.

Lyn Song

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 11:22:02 PM »
Good to know she is okay.

Blongforever

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 03:17:24 PM »

Yeah....the fault lies with the parents for raising a bunch of hoodlum sons and pushing most of the girl to college just so those puzzies get woopped by another race while the hoodlum sons continue to leach off of the parents up into adulthood.  Yeah.....!!!!  Congrats Hmong Parents!!!!!

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 10:05:58 PM »
Yeah....the fault lies with the parents for raising a bunch of hoodlum sons and pushing most of the girl to college just so those puzzies get woopped by another race while the hoodlum sons continue to leach off of the parents up into adulthood.  Yeah.....!!!!  Congrats Hmong Parents!!!!!

Not always the parent's fault... these Hmong boys only want to be gang banger.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements