Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Bigotry in Gay Marriage...  (Read 15566 times)

FetishDream

Re: Hmong Bigotry in Gay Marriage...
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 08:11:40 PM »
I saw a homo and how she behaves around her mother.  She would say from time to time "hey ma, look at this" 

It shows me the love between a mother and her daughter, even if she's homo.  This is a beautiful sight and I can not say the same from some of our "normal" people who be hating on our parents. 

It makes me wish I can have a homo child.  If I do, I already know how to cater to my homo child.  All full of <3

but don't get me wrong though.  Me and my homo kids will prove to the world that love exist and this is what you guys are missing out.  When a homo and their parents have a good relationship, I'm all for that.  I'm not yet so sure about a homo who falls in love with another homo and hates their parents.  With that, my kids will not get my blessings if they want out of my relationship just so they can find the homo love that they are looking for.  They can't even follow the obey thy father and mother rule so how can they even go beyond this? 

end rant  :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2016, 11:34:46 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXtNvGVa4vw

This link features the actual video of Brown.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 02:31:51 PM »
But in the end, gay marriage in our culture is illegal.

Says who?

I bet if two gay Hmong got married, they won't get jail time or fined...

FetishDream

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 04:24:36 PM »
I am not so sure if it is possible to love your homo child but are against homo in general.  You loved them as your child first.  The homo part is just their sins to bear. 

Lesbian homo are ok.  I mean the biggest thing that gets to enter the vaginal canal that is all natural is your big toe unless you do fisting.  Blessing your child to sleep with her lesbian gay lover in the next room is ok.  I do have a problem with guy homo.  I can not allow my homo gay guy child to sleep with his man in the next room because a natural pisser up in the booty hole errr error 404 forbidden.  Get me outta here.   :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 09:24:08 PM »
Go talk to the elders and I promised you, they will deny it.

You mean this guys??

Hmong 18 Council Modifies Traditional Guidelines To Include Gay Marriage

ST. PAUL, MN – Last week’s vote to legalize gay marriage was a historic moment in America, a decision that has sent some people into extreme lows while sending others into extremely flamboyant highs. The result has been controversiall y divisive among the American people, and in particular, among Hmong people. Just yesterday, the Hmong 18 Council gathered to discuss the ramifications of this new law, especially how to continue traditional marriage ceremonies now that gay marriage is part of the picture.
One large question looms in mind: What about the bride price, and how will that be affected? Theo Lor, a member of H18C, says, “Obviously, we can’t call it the bride price anymore if it’s two gay guys getting married. So we decided on a new phrase: Groom Price.”

http://www.zaubqaub.com/2015/06/hmong-18-council-modifies-traditional-guidelines-to-include-gay-marriage/

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2016, 01:24:49 PM »
Uuuuh, that is in MN. It doesn't apply to ALL Hmong people. I promise you, that is only one state in our community. I still find Hmong people to be a bigot and since that is only one state, have the others heard it in California, Oregon, and North Dakota?

It doesn't matter. In fact given the number of Hmong in mn, that's even better...can't "promise" they will deny it anymore..

As far as other states go, I'm sure some are ok, others not like the general population...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 02:52:45 PM »
What are the parent's reaction when they saw their son is gay? I wonder how would the elders react...

Depends, like the general population, some are against it, some are for it so just depends...

Hey, are Hmong still practicing the 'you-can't-marry-same-surname?'

Some "still" do but some have progress and moved forward from it like the Chinese and Koreans did decades ago...

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2016, 11:22:33 PM »
Whatever the 18 Councils says. No one is going to f'en follow their "groom" price. We're not a money market economy like how white Americans run on selling marriage licenses. Hmong people just don't give a rats arse when it comes to gays/lesbians getting married. Majority(likely 90%) will likely never support such things. It goes against procreation and family unity/extensions. You wanna go extinct; fine, it's your choice...

Advertisements