Advertisement

Author Topic: Bisexual and Lesbian  (Read 3719 times)

Offline DJ-Jayce

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
Re: Bisexual and Lesbian
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
Props to you for being honest with who you are and stepping forward, it really gives courage to those who maybe in a similar situation.

I agree with the supportive replies. It's tough being bi/gay/lesbian in the US, even worst in the Hmong community. I only know 1 relative that has openly admitted to being bi/gay/lesbian. Currently she's happily married. Just sad that she waited until her mid 30s before she had the courage to be open about it. Surprisingly, most of the relatives within our branch of the clan are in support even a few elders.

Also support those who fall into the trans-category. Transsexual, transgender & transvestite.

Personally haven't met a transsexual. Freshman college, dormed with 2 transgenders on our floor. Two cool guys, wasn't long before most in our dorm were referring to them as "girls and her." Those who were offended basically asked for new dorm assignment during the 1st week. Only met a transvestite once, Cali NY he was Hmong. Could of been a transgender as well, never inquired about his sexual preference. Cool dude. His makeup was on point, he could give pointers to most Hmong girls that attended.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline highway

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +102
    • View Profile
    • Kiva
Re: Bisexual and Lesbian
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
I'm looking to get to know girls who are in the same boat as me. Message me, and let get to know each other.
I don't know how old you are, but you'll be fine and do great things. It's a big world out there.

His makeup was on point, he could give pointers to most Hmong girls that attended.
I believe that. Now, everyone wants to be instafamous with the drag look..

Like this post: 0

live simply so others may simply live
go vegan

Advertisements