Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong  (Read 6296 times)

james

Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong
« on: April 16, 2016, 05:14:00 PM »
Your thoughts on this lunatic scammer aka Steve Xiong and the idiocy rallying behind him called Hmoob Teb Chaws. FOR or AGAINST and REASON?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »
Your thoughts on this lunatic scammer aka Steve Xiong and the idiocy rallying behind him called Hmoob Teb Chaws. FOR or AGAINST and REASON?

All I got to say is "Horse Sh1t". I thought Hmong are smart enough to believe these crap... We don't have a country, we'll never get a country. Live your life where you are and make the most of it.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 03:27:16 AM »
Never heard of him or his org...until now. ???

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 09:14:56 AM »
Hmong OG's need a cause to feel important.  Makes them easy targets for scammers like him.

yuknowthat

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 04:28:36 PM »
https://youtu.be/NRu7N_2mBBw

Let one of the well known hmong leader qhua ntuas ib zaug ntxiv.

GVP words "dua kuv lawm, ceev faj tsam dej kub hlab nej!"  ;D

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 10:10:08 AM by yuknowthat »

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 09:19:03 AM »
^^^ No matter what others said about this man, to the rest of us Hmong people, he is truly a Hmong leader.  He has the heart to love and protect his own people.  He is like Geronimo, Sitting Bull, Red Cloud, etc. to the Hmong people.  A man who speaks the truth...

chidorix0x

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 10:32:11 AM »

...  kekeke  ...   :2funny:

Ha'FOR ha'in-DUH-uh-ha'definitely  ...  KEKEKE  ...     ::)

Ha'REASON ha'iSShERZzz ha'causeRZzz ha'Steve ha'resonates N ha'embodies ha'directly ha'wiTZzz ha'all uh-DUH-Ha'Mung ha'primitive ha'ignorant ha'idiotic ha'clueless Ha'Mung ha'ranting Ha'Mungingly ha'nonsense ha'idiotically ha'incessantly Ha'Mung ( who are ha'proud-TARDZzz ha'pOO-parnents ha'of ha'their uh-DUH-Ha'Mung ha'offspringssSHietZzz )  ...  kekeke  ...   >:D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 06:32:49 PM »
the ideology is great!   Great at scamming at old folks.  Had these hmong been actively and publicly pursuing this dream, they would be deemed terrorist.

here's an idea for these folks who wants a land....buy a city, occupy it, and rename it.  they get a designated "Hmongland", under the US protection and even governmental funding (welfare to ssi)...win/win for these folks!   :D ;D

If a foreign Viet can do it so can Hmong U.S. nationals if they really want to  O0:

Vietnamese businessmen scoop up smallest U.S. town for $900,000

The population of the least populous town in the United States appeared to at least double Thursday when two mysterious businessmen from Vietnam won the tiny hamlet with a bid of $900,000 at auction.
About a dozen bidders gathered around the town's one business to bid on Buford, Wyoming, which consists of a gas station, a three-bedroom house and a few small outbuildings on 10 acres along Interstate 80.
The bidding began at $100,000 and quickly escalated.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2016, 10:29:40 AM »
There's always Antarctica.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2016, 03:37:33 PM »
Capitalism at it's best!

james

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 08:36:37 AM »
Meester you are dumber than the victims of the scammers in question. Why are you idiots repeating history as the facts unfold? You must be a profiting from the scam to continue to buy into this scam. You obviously do not understand how the world works.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 05:25:01 PM by james »

james

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 08:49:20 AM »
I hope he gets 30+ years in prison ALONG with many who are taking advantage of the stupid elders. The wife of steve moua has a 5th grade level education. She is now worth over a million dollars all from scam and dishonest living. They give NOTHING to the community. I hope is served. Reported 1.3 million dollars is only what is being reported. Expect upwards of 5 million dollars. I heard my aunt buying into this scam about 15 years ago.

james

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2016, 08:51:38 AM »
chidor, there is always a fukin dumbass troll in the chatroom. welcome.

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 11:09:08 AM »
I hope he gets 30+ years in prison ALONG with many who are taking advantage of the stupid elders. The wife of steve moua has a 5th grade level education. She is now worth over a million dollars all from scam and dishonest living. They give NOTHING to the community. I hope is served. Reported 1.3 million dollars is only what is being reported. Expect upwards of 5 million dollars.

I'm not aware of Xeeb Xyooj or his group taking in money 15 years ago. I may not have been opening up my ears to Hmong news/gossips then though. I do recall Xeeb talking to my mother around 2003 or so about Hmong "repatriating" back to our homeland. She listened but didn't buy into it.

I myself have met Xeeb a few times in Michigan years/decades ago and have interacted with him,,, only at soccer tournaments though, and pretty much just about soccer, sports, and superficial stuffs. He comes across as a person of reasonable intelligence, enough to know that what some of the stuffs they are saying on HmoobTebchaws can't possibly be done at this current time in this current state of world affair. If a person of reasonable intelligence can straight face say some of the wild things they say on HmoobTebchaws and keep it up then it's pretty much a scam.

james

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2016, 08:55:20 AM »
Meester, I do not understand why we are debating whether we want a country or not. We are passed that point. I can tell you have a victim mentality. Why are you focusing on Hype bullshit??? You need to up your analytical, reasoning and critical thinking skills. Infact, you need to think like a scammer to recognize scams. 1) What are the requirements 2) How and who can meet those requirements 3) How much does it cost? Resources? Militia? Money? Time?

Next time, instead of taking people's WORD for it, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS BASED ON FACTS not hype.

You and the followers keep this scam going because you bought into this rhetoric. Thousands have lost their savings into this scam. How do you make sense of some random people with 4th grade level education trying to start their own country when they cannot even manage their own lives. They talk out of their asses.

Advertisements