Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong  (Read 6331 times)

Blongforever

Re: Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2016, 10:16:10 PM »
Your thoughts on this lunatic scammer aka Steve Xiong and the idiocy rallying behind him called Hmoob Teb Chaws. FOR or AGAINST and REASON?

What this guy did wrong was to scam people by promising a piece of the pie to the people he scammed.  The concept of this "Hmoob Teb Chaws" is a valid one though.  lets say the commies try to exterminate the Hmong people from their homeland, the Global Hmong people can come together and demand UN protection and possibly demand for political/land division=Hmoob teb chaws.  Until then, this concept of Hmoob Teb Chaws  is nothing more than a scam. This guy and his followers are delusional by putting the cart before the horse.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
Re: Hmoob Teb Chaw / Steve Xiong
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
Your thoughts on this lunatic scammer aka Steve Xiong and the idiocy rallying behind him called Hmoob Teb Chaws. FOR or AGAINST and REASON?

I'm all for the dream. After all if you don't/can't have dreams, you're nothing but a turd. A turd without a home or a place to belong will always be treated like a turd by others. You can have a good life here in the US today but what about tomorrow, the long run? Can you yourself allow others to dictate your destiny for you? If meska people can finally stop asking what nationality you are or referring to you as azn american then maybe people like me can stop dreaming.

As for Steve Xiong and or Seng Xiong, I would agree that they have a very radical idea for creating Teb Chaws and making big claims that they have the support of the UN to pursuade their followers to make substantial donations to the cause which in our eyes it's fraudulent. But there's no proof of this organization profiting off the funds and or abusing it for their own personal use. There's really nothing for the prosecutor to really go on. I'm certainly did not get swindled by these two guys or their organization.  If I did, I happily give my $5k check freely to support the cause.lol So why would I regret or feel betrayed, cheated, and or scammed? Are you telling those that had supported the organization are too stupid and too gullible that they'd got scammed? :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements