Advertisement

Author Topic: Temple of Baal coming to a Times Square near You!  (Read 1727 times)

flyin15sec

Temple of Baal coming to a Times Square near You!
« on: April 17, 2016, 09:11:32 PM »
A quick google search will show you mountains of hits of online news stories that replicas of the arch of the Temple of Baal will be coming on April 19th to Times Square.

Why is this significant, well because in reality we've been living in a Neo-Babylon since the birth of the United States. It's just now that there are less and less of a cover up. By putting up the arches, it is to signify that America or the world is now ready for the return of Baal, sometimes called Nimrod, others simply would just call him the Anti-Christ.

Many people are just sheep and don't open their eyes, including many people of the Christian faith.

Now this is the real kicker, I'm waiting for the outcries of all atheists that this is being forced upon them. An ancient pagan "RELIGION", in the middle of Times Square. Where's the outcry of separation of state and religion?! But let's get real here, Atheist are suppose to be non-religious, however,  I can expect not a single peep will come from any atheist. In fact atheist are nothing more than Anti-Christians.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flyin15sec

Re: Temple of Baal coming to a Times Square near You!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 08:10:47 AM »
Arch lands in London as the Arch of Triumph.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36070721

Wonder why they didn't keep the name "Baal" anywhere...... :-X

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 04:53:50 PM »
A quick google search will show you mountains of hits of online news stories that replicas of the arch of the Temple of Baal will be coming on April 19th to Times Square.

Why is this significant, well because in reality we've been living in a Neo-Babylon since the birth of the United States. It's just now that there are less and less of a cover up. By putting up the arches, it is to signify that America or the world is now ready for the return of Baal, sometimes called Nimrod, others simply would just call him the Anti-Christ.

Many people are just sheep and don't open their eyes, including many people of the Christian faith.

Now this is the real kicker, I'm waiting for the outcries of all atheists that this is being forced upon them. An ancient pagan "RELIGION", in the middle of Times Square. Where's the outcry of separation of state and religion?! But let's get real here, Atheist are suppose to be non-religious, however,  I can expect not a single peep will come from any atheist. In fact atheist are nothing more than Anti-Christians.

Anti christian you say? There goes your anti christ by deductive reasoning.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 08:59:09 PM »
Arch lands in London as the Arch of Triumph.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36070721

Wonder why they didn't keep the name "Baal" anywhere...... :-X

Because the arch is not the temple of Baal.

flyin15sec

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 08:31:22 AM »
Because the arch is not the temple of Baal.

You quoted my sarcasm. But if you really believe it is the arch of "Triumph" go ahead. We all know that governments, bankers, major news media will NEVER lie to us!

I tell you what I'll even do you one better. There is a 300 ft. statue in the bay of New York. People call that the Statue of Liberty. They want the statue to represent "freedom", American ideology, and this is what America is all about. Well, do a little research and she is nothing more than the Harlot of Bablyon, called Ishtar. Romans called her Libertas for personal freedom. Personal freedom often leads to sexual freedom.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 02:45:34 AM »
It's pretty disturbing that there are big supporters of resurrecting the archway from the Temple of Baal. I'm not shocked though. We live in a culture obsessed with sex and abortion.

Advertisements