Advertisement

Author Topic: I haven't given up on Hmong women yet...  (Read 3912 times)

MeiChangSu

I haven't given up on Hmong women yet...
« on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:14 PM »
I've never dated outside the race. I've had a petite Puertican girl and some white girls who wanted me like crazy. But once you cross that line, it's difficult to make it back. Those who cross that line don't realize that peb cov Hmoob hlub peb Hmoob tshaaj. We understand each other more and those who think that the other race can do that or is better is simply dreaming.

Qhov tseeb, kev sib hlub yeej nyuaj heev. Many times, it feels like like Kryptonite (it doesn't exist). However, the hope is there. It doesn't mean that we give up on our kind and seek elsewhere believing that it was the right choice when it was the worst. Bad relationships with our own doesn't conclude that the other race is better. That's one of the most stupidest mind sets in the world. Fact is, there are still good and righteous Hmong men out there. Tseem muaj cov hluas nraug Hmoob kawg hlub cov hluas nkauj tshaaj puab txuj sa. And I'm sure there are good girls left out there.

In addition, we already have racial, cultural, religious, and language barriers/issues. It's sad to see foolish Hmong women (and men) go that route and ruin their lives.

As for me, kuv hlub peb cov ntxhais hmoob dhlau lawm. Kev noj, kev haus, kev cai, kev muaj mob, yug cov Hmoob txhaa les yuav paab.

I can go on forever. But I'll end it here for now.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MeiChangSu

Re: I haven't given up on Hmong women yet...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »
Does not matter the race, different ethnicity doesnt change love if the person havent a clue what it is or how to love. It just depends on whether a person can find the right person for them.

In a perfect world, it shouldn't. But we don't live in a perfect world. We're not color blind. Saying race doesn't matter is only wishful thinking. When an interracial couple argues, fights, experience difficulties, you think there wouldn't be any racial issues going on in the back of their minds?

Even Hmong people themselves already discriminate between dialects (hmoob dlawb and hmoob ntsuab) and religion. Adding race to that is adding more fuel to the fire. I wish I was wrong, though.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 06:38:42 PM »
I've never dated outside the race. I've had a petite Puertican girl and some white girls who wanted me like crazy. But once you cross that line, it's difficult to make it back. Those who cross that line don't realize that peb cov Hmoob hlub peb Hmoob tshaaj. We understand each other more and those who think that the other race can do that or is better is simply dreaming.

Those that think that Hmong know more about Hmong than other groups are also "simply dreaming" as there are also some non-Hmong that know more about Hmong stuff than some Hmong...

The..."once you cross that line, it's difficulte to make it back" statement is also false as I've crossed it several times and each time it's still comes down to what I want in that individual, and my own choice...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 06:42:11 PM »
In a perfect world, it shouldn't. But we don't live in a perfect world. We're not color blind. Saying race doesn't matter is only wishful thinking.

Maybe "wishful thinking" to some but not to others as there are those of us judge the individual, not their group. Therefore, "race" doesn't matter to me but the person I'm hooking up with does..

Buttercup

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 01:30:20 AM »
From experience I see that Hmong people have this inferiority issue with their own kind.  If they were to date outside of Hmong, they're more forgiving of other races, i.e., no bride prices and tuaj nqhis haiv tsev for outsiders.

DreamWalker

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 08:10:19 AM »

Qhov tseeb, kev sib hlub yeej nyuaj heev. Many times, it feels like like Kryptonite (it doesn't exist). However, the hope is there. It doesn't mean that we give up on our kind and seek elsewhere believing that it was the right choice when it was the worst. Bad relationships with our own doesn't conclude that the other race is better. That's one of the most stupidest mind sets in the world. Fact is, there are still good and righteous Hmong men out there. Tseem muaj cov hluas nraug Hmoob kawg hlub cov hluas nkauj tshaaj puab txuj sa. And I'm sure there are good girls left out there.

In addition, we already have racial, cultural, religious, and language barriers/issues. It's sad to see foolish Hmong women (and men) go that route and ruin their lives.

As for me, kuv hlub peb cov ntxhais hmoob dhlau lawm. Kev noj, kev haus, kev cai, kev muaj mob, yug cov Hmoob txhaa les yuav paab.

I can go on forever. But I'll end it here for now.

Some people date other race when they are younger.. but as they get older and want to settle down. They come back to seek their own kind. Whatever float your boat and makes you happy.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 08:54:53 AM »
If they don't love You, they must hate You right?

Don't limit yourself when it comes to Love and especially Life. I'm telling you...*whispers*...women are the same no matter what color, ethnicity or creed. Some will break You. Some will hate You. And some may even Love You. But in the end, it's the One who'll accept You that you'll end up with.

yuknowthat

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 09:45:17 AM »
From experience I see that Hmong people have this inferiority issue with their own kind.  If they were to date outside of Hmong, they're more forgiving of other races, i.e., no bride prices and tuaj nqhis haiv tsev for outsiders.
  O0 O0 O0

I distance myself from those types of Hmong people, but still would not give up on my hmong women because every hmong women is different.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 01:30:05 PM »

Some Hmong also don't get asked for those things either so that point is moot...

bulbasaur

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 02:01:05 AM »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 04:41:34 PM »
Sure I would date around but....

I'd like to end up marrying a hmong girl...

There's just a connection.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

r3b1rth

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 01:41:16 PM »
Good for you and best of luck.

No matter what anybody says... Go for who you want to. I don't think things matter much. It's 2016, people don't even know what gender they are these days. Some people think they are dragons and unicorns. Others are fighting for unisex bathrooms.

Your future kids will be okay. Most hmong kids these days don't even know how to speak Hmong. Real talk. Lol.

Advertisements