Advertisement

Author Topic: what about the other religion?  (Read 15239 times)

bulbasaur

Re: what about the other religion?
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2016, 05:19:06 PM »
*yawns* 

1.  You asked for your questions to be answered before you answer, and I did.  Now look at you avoiding everything. 

2.  I edit replies for grammar.  If you think I changed the fundamental content, then show it. 

3.  Name-calling doesn't make you right. 

4.  Between the two of us, which one of us gets information wrong?  Please tell us which Super Bowl 50 team was younger.   :2funny:

You just mad because you were wrong about the Super Bowl result and the information about the teams.  Now, you want to troll me.  We all see it.   :2funny: :2funny:

I'm calling you out on your facts.  They are not even accurate.  You probably did not even know that it was a call to aid the Byzantine emperor's request had you were not educated in this one thread alone. 

I saw what you did there.  YOu better edited your reply because you said something stupid again.  The catholic church has an army huh?  Check your facts before you typed stupid.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

FetishDream

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2016, 05:47:53 PM »
*yawns* 

1.  You asked for your questions to be answered before you answer, and I did.  Now look at you avoiding everything. 

2.  I edit replies for grammar.  If you think I changed the fundamental content, then show it. 

3.  Name-calling doesn't make you right. 

4.  Between the two of us, which one of us gets information wrong?  Please tell us which Super Bowl 50 team was younger.   :2funny:

You just mad because you were wrong about the Super Bowl result and the information about the teams.  Now, you want to troll me.  We all see it.   :2funny: :2funny:

"1099 - The Roman Catholic Army kill over 70k Muslims. - bulbasaur

The roman catholic has an army? 

"Inspired by Urban's preaching 20,000 people, mostly peasants, led by Peter the Hermit set off in response"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

I wouldn't call it an army.   :2funny: 

Once again, check your facts before talking stupid.   O0

bulbasaur

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2016, 05:51:19 PM »
*yawns*

Are you going to answer the questions or not?  Or are you just going to rant on and on?  Just answer one easy one first...

1.  Did you get your information correct about the Panthers being younger than the Broncos?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

"Inspired by Urban's preaching 20,000 people, mostly peasants, led by Peter the Hermit set off in response"

FetishDream

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2016, 06:24:48 PM »
*yawns*

Are you going to answer the questions or not?  Or are you just going to rant on and on?  Just answer one easy one first...

1.  Did you get your information correct about the Panthers being younger than the Broncos?

yes, the carolina panthers and the denver broncos both have an army   :2funny:

They also have a commander in chief and a few generals like how the vatican has their generals and foot soldiers.  The catholic church has an army huh?   :2funny:

bulbasaur

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2016, 06:32:44 PM »
*yawns*

yes, the carolina panthers and the denver broncos both have an army   :2funny:

They also have a commander in chief and a few generals like how the vatican has their generals and foot soldiers.  The catholic church has an army huh?   :2funny:

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2016, 07:12:39 PM »

lol fetishdream

you should really read the link before you post

The Crusades were a series of intermittent Papal sanctioned military campaigns beginning in the late 11th-century
first sentence in the link you posted, not sure if you can read

that is as army as you can be

i heard rambo is a one man army.

too funny

anyways, what about the other religion?

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements