Advertisement

Author Topic: Game of Thrones... Hmmm...  (Read 1714 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Game of Thrones... Hmmm...
« on: April 25, 2016, 10:12:41 PM »
The first episode this season....

I don't like the writing as far as dialogue...

F this, F this, F this...     that's not very Game of Throne's dialogue. 

You greedy haha    that's not very GOT dialogue...

It was the way they said it also, it didn't sound game of throney, it sounded like modern day...

And it didn't seem like this episode did anything...

I was a bit dissappointed.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Game of Thrones... Hmmm...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 12:42:28 AM »
that ending........ .. BONER KILLED...  :(

Like this post: +1

supadupac

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:56:39 AM »
Lol I am fine with how it went, just cant wait for the next episode, more action

zena

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 06:19:28 PM »
So the cable company gave us HBO Now and I can watch GOT.  Before I was renting from Netflix.  Either way, it doesn't matter, just that the HBO HD is way better than the Netflix DVD.  Ugh.  Anyway,  it's still very hard to watch.  I'm still always comparing it to the book even thought I try very VERY hard not to.  I just can't help it.  So, I only watch it here and there when I'm not so pissed about how different it is...but I'm trying.  I am reading book 3 again though.  It's my favorite of the 5.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 01:34:55 PM »
Wahoo!  Use to hate cercsi but I kinda like her, really liked the way she put the smacj down.

And that old grandmaester is such a horndog.   But he is just a man after all.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 01:40:20 PM »
 "I want you to know that. The last thing you're ever going to see is a Stark smiling down at you as you die."  :o

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 02:45:57 PM »
And they just killed all those main characters... like so many in one episode... wow.

zena

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 11:48:43 PM »
Wahoo!  Use to hate cercsi but I kinda like her, really liked the way she put the smacj down.

And that old grandmaester is such a horndog.   But he is just a man after all.

I actually don't mind the HBO Cersi.  She's not as vicious as the one in the book.

Advertisements