Advertisement

Author Topic: Dark Skin vs. Light Skin and Cosmetic Surgery  (Read 4927 times)

Giggles_Shyly

Re: Dark Skin vs. Light Skin and Cosmetic Surgery
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 03:27:34 PM »
Mental capacity interferes with self-confidence a lot and if you feel the change is needed to make yourself better in your eyes even though nothing is wrong physically, morally, nothing is wrong because it's their body. The choice to change, mental struggle before and after. The end results,..... once the breasts change, how about the nose? Then the face itself? When should the line of self-confidence end?

Sun tanning is a prolong effect which can or can't lead to illness such as cancer. Subjection of natural intake. While lightening the skin is full blown, chemical induced and the effects can be dangerous. What if they end up sick and on SSI at a young age, we would be paying for their treatments and cost of living.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

zena

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 03:48:49 PM »
That's correct, it's an individual choice.  I don't know if you have noticed but people with fake tanned skin are the ones telling the people with fake white skin to love their darker skin, which I find odd because how is it that tanned skin is better than light skin when tanning causes cancer and leathery skin?  That is what's I've seen on YT, which makes no sense to me.

Same with cosmetic surgery. They say, Koreans shouldn't fix their nose or eyes or chin, yet in the Western world, people get botox, lip injections, and braces/veneers.  Why can't the Koreans do their things when Westerners are able to do theirs with no backlash?

Those are just strange double standards.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2016, 03:59:54 PM »
So i married her with all of her flaws.  If you take away all of her flaws, it is like taking all them years of me knowing her. 

I like her the way she is, no matter what is my final answer.  There us no pressure for her to look pretty for me. 

However, what if she is all plastic before i know her?  It just means that the plastic must stop from here on out.  She gets to keep what she has because it was before my administration .

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

zena

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2016, 04:05:46 PM »
So i married her with all of her flaws.  If you take away all of her flaws, it is like taking all them years of me knowing her. 

I like her the way she is, no matter what is my final answer.  There us no pressure for her to look pretty for me. 

However, what if she is all plastic before i know her?  It just means that the plastic must stop from here on out.  She gets to keep what she has because it was before my administration .

Just because she wants to color her hair or wear makeup or tattoo her eyebrows or lips with permanent color doesn't change who she is on the inside.  I know you think what changes on the outside to be artificial also artificialize them on the inside but that's true for most, I'd say.  Correcting oneself on the outside sometimes makes one feel better on the inside.

I think you want to believe that all natural is good but honestly I think you know that that will never be possible 100%.  Because as I mentioned, even coloring grays or what I mentioned above is considered some from of cosmetic change.  Some people just need it or want it more than others but we all have something about ourselves we want to look better and feel good about and sometimes we don't consider it a vain thing but it is.

pajdeevkojsiab

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 08:50:14 PM »
Ugly is too big of a word.  You could mean ugly on the inside and that is something no surgery can ever fix.

seriously i agree!  ;D ;D plus 100

Like this post: +1

Jiggles

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2016, 01:57:45 AM »
Personlly I don't like the easterners ghost white skin and pink lips. There are alot of girls in the states that are using asian beauty creams that whitens their skin. To me , it's waaaay to white and not attractive. They even have creams to lighten their body! But it's attractive to them so whatevs.

Advertisements