Advertisement

Author Topic: Dumbest things You/Your friend ever did with a car  (Read 4794 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Dumbest things You/Your friend ever did with a car
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 02:51:55 PM »
Had an old Corolla and I went to the supermarket.  Coming out, I was on the phone looking for something on it while walking to my car.  Took my keys out and put keys into the driver door keyway.  It was sort of hard to turn the cylinder to open but i used a little force and it opened.  Sat in the driver seat and proceeded to to lay my phone down while inserting the key into the ignition.  Again, I was having a hard time turning the ignition forward to start the car so I used a little more force and was able to start the car.  As I begin to fasten my seat belt on and proceeded to put the car into reverse, I noticed something odd.  My seat covers was not there anymore and looks like someone had gone through my car.  I panic and stop from reversing to gather my thoughts and see what have been taken from my car.  This was the moment when I realize that over to my left side, was my car and I had gotten into the car of another person's vehicle.  I got scared and got out and quickly went into my car and drove off.

Forget about those guys in the movie, "Gone in 60 seconds"..

You are so good that you can easily break into a car without even thinking about it... O0 ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 05:11:22 PM »
i was putting oil into my car and i accidentally forgot to put the lid back on, i didnt notice it till a couple of days later  :BangHead: opened up the hood boi o boi there was oil everywhere on my engine  :'(

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 05:38:27 PM »
this was when i was still going to college, i got to school early and waited in the car and from a distance i saw one of my classmate crush who i knew. I was going drive over and ask if she needed a ride to her dorm since she was done for the day so i started up my car and step on the gas going forward not knowing there was one of those cemented curve thing in the middle went over that and my car got stuck  :o try to reverse wouldnt budge so i step on the gas going forward and finally got unstuck, everyone that was walking around the parking was looking at me and thinking what was this idiot doing, talked about embarrassment i pretty much skip school that day and i never went back to that parking lot lol

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 02:40:50 PM »
A buddy of mine. It was dark and cold. He somehow put motor oil in his tranny and transmission fluid in his engine. It was an old '91 Camry. The LE V6 model too.

Blongforever

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 07:14:18 PM »
6 of us stacked into a two door car driving on a frozen but unstable lake.  Talking about the dumbest thing young people do.

Sleipnir

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2016, 02:12:27 PM »
Had an old Corolla and I went to the supermarket.  Coming out, I was on the phone looking for something on it while walking to my car.  Took my keys out and put keys into the driver door keyway.  It was sort of hard to turn the cylinder to open but i used a little force and it opened.  Sat in the driver seat and proceeded to to lay my phone down while inserting the key into the ignition.  Again, I was having a hard time turning the ignition forward to start the car so I used a little more force and was able to start the car.  As I begin to fasten my seat belt on and proceeded to put the car into reverse, I noticed something odd.  My seat covers was not there anymore and looks like someone had gone through my car.  I panic and stop from reversing to gather my thoughts and see what have been taken from my car.  This was the moment when I realize that over to my left side, was my car and I had gotten into the car of another person's vehicle.  I got scared and got out and quickly went into my car and drove off.

Nice, i've had a case of mistaken identity as well too when i had a Camry... tried to open up the wrong car.

Sleipnir

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2016, 02:15:39 PM »
A buddy of mine. It was dark and cold. He somehow put motor oil in his tranny and transmission fluid in his engine. It was an old '91 Camry. The LE V6 model too.

Oh man, that's really dumb.

I had a friend who had a 1995 Prelude with an H22A and he changed his oil, but didn't put new oil in it... drove around for a day with just sludge on the bottom of the oil pan...  I was super shocked his engine didn't cease up...  Honda engines... 

Sleipnir

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2016, 02:18:45 PM »
this was when i was still going to college, i got to school early and waited in the car and from a distance i saw one of my classmate crush who i knew. I was going drive over and ask if she needed a ride to her dorm since she was done for the day so i started up my car and step on the gas going forward not knowing there was one of those cemented curve thing in the middle went over that and my car got stuck  :o try to reverse wouldnt budge so i step on the gas going forward and finally got unstuck, everyone that was walking around the parking was looking at me and thinking what was this idiot doing, talked about embarrassment i pretty much skip school that day and i never went back to that parking lot lol

LOL...  Damn, that's some funny stuff.

Were you revving your engine to get off the concrete blocks and were the tires smoking?

That would be hella embarrassing.. .  That classmate crush realize it was you?

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2016, 03:58:29 PM »
LOL...  Damn, that's some funny stuff.

Were you revving your engine to get off the concrete blocks and were the tires smoking?

That would be hella embarrassing.. .  That classmate crush realize it was you?
yea i rev my engine so luckily i was able to get my car out since i wasnt stuck in that deep and no she didnt see because she was walking the other way thank god lol

Advertisements