Advertisement

Author Topic: Mark of the Beast Identified  (Read 4990 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Mark of the Beast Identified
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 07:48:15 PM »
All of this is to desensitize the people so that when the Mark of the Beast is launched nobody will be the wiser. Btw, have you had a chance to view the link I sent you regarding end times? It is really interesting and makes a good argument of how things will come to fruition.

It appears that too many Christians and even non-Christians romanticize how the end of the age will transpire without realizing that it's going to appear as the most normal thing in the world. Just like when Jesus walked on Earth, he appeared to many as the most common sort of man. End times will appear just like that. People will think it's just another war like all others. They won't even realize that it will usher in the anti-Christ and the false prophet.

WWIII is inevitable. POTUS Trump will take the war outside of America, but a POTUS Hillary will bring the war to America. I'd rather have a TRUMP POTUS and keep the war outside America whereas Hillary will have Americans so divided and caught off guard. Under her presidency we'll be caught off guard in our own homes because the enemy will already have infiltrated the country and living next door.

People like Hillary believe that a one world government is the answer to peace. The globalists believe that national sovereignty and different religions cause war. However, a one world government is the prime environment for ONE corrupted leader, aka anti-Christ.

I'd rather have many different countries in which I can choose which one to live than ONE big global world where if it sucks then I have no place to flee to.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 12:54:49 AM »
If you like at human history, there's always been a "mark of the beast" in almost every generation...

flyin15sec

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 08:47:13 AM »
Below his Bob Khan, President and CEO of CNRI (Center for National Research Initiatives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK5cTirjtxc
@ 2:22, he mentions quite clearly "something will come along that will blow everything else away.. Genomic Dimensions"

So we'll go Tarantino or Nolan here and find out who is Bob Khan.

IPv6 was developed by IETF, Internet Engineering Task Force. IAB - Internet Architecture Board oversees IETF. ISOC, Internet Society,  founded IAB and all the other Internet management groups. ISOC was founded by Bob Khan and Vint Cerf. Bob Khan is managing CNRI. CNRI is mostly funded by Department of Defense.

Bob Khan knows things that most people don't know. When he says "genomic dimensions", you can believe these things will come true. CNRI has been working on digital data storage. They already have an infrastructure in place. CNRI is also working on nanotechnology .

What is used to transport digital objects/data today? IPv6.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 11:19:50 PM »
The thing with implanted chips is that who will control all the data? And who is to say that that entity won't mess up your data?

Advertisements