Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Women have arrived???  (Read 6983 times)

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong Women have arrived???
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 11:37:35 AM »
also, keep in mind that hmong people used to be drug dealers and do drugs back in the mountains. so, they know what they are doing. these ladies might had done it before back in Thailand or laos, or who knows. it's in our history. these people just think they are so smart that they will get through with the American system. I see that mentality in my families too. they old now, but they think they could get away with the American law. they think if they do this and that, they won't be caught. and because they're not caught yet, they continue to have that confidence that they won't ever be caught.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SumTingWong

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2016, 12:58:24 PM »
sorry, but I have no pity for these kind of people.

they clearly know what they're getting themselves into. they know what is right, what is wrong, and they still choose to do it. it doesn't matter the reasons why they did this. there could be millions of reasons why, it's still up to them to get themselves involved. like the quote, "others may have influenced you, but you are responsible for who you become."

the only time I would feel pity for them was if someone had secretly put it in their bags and they really didn't know, then yes, I would side with them. but if they were 100% conscious and knew what they were doing, nope!

I agree with you, to a point. One part of my life, the part I like to forget about when I was down on my luck. In that part of my life, I was desperate and there were feelings and urges inside of me, dark and evil thoughts. Let me tell you, in those moments, it did cross my mind to do things like this. But unlike these ladies, I was able to hold my thoughts in check and I did not acted on feelings. I don't want to sound "righteous and angelic' because I am not... but I do agree with you that these ladies had a choice and they did not choose wisely. We all have an evil side to all of us, we all do! And to be honest, I did not like what I saw in myself and I think heaven everyday that I was able to move beyond it.

Xeemxai

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 09:40:14 PM »
Yog individual person issue, not the "hmong"   Lawv ua vim lawv chose that way so you won't follow their path.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 10:21:30 PM »
sorry, but I have no pity for these kind of people.

they clearly know what they're getting themselves into. they know what is right, what is wrong, and they still choose to do it. it doesn't matter the reasons why they did this. there could be millions of reasons why, it's still up to them to get themselves involved. like the quote, "others may have influenced you, but you are responsible for who you become."

the only time I would feel pity for them was if someone had secretly put it in their bags and they really didn't know, then yes, I would side with them. but if they were 100% conscious and knew what they were doing, nope!

Agree with you 100%.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements